Viva La Gloria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria is purring a bit with each exhale, and her inhales are growing sharper. I'm not entirely surprised. I've been dragging my fingertips from her collarbone to the top of her hip bone. Each pass brings me a little closer to, but not quite touching her breasts, and from the way she shivers I think she likes it. Actually, I know she likes it.

"Mmm, Christine," she sighs, "what are you doing to me?"

"Shh. Relax. I'm just touching."

I change course a bit, taking a longer, more circuitous route from Gloria's neck to her hips. I trail my fingers over the upper part of her chest, bringing my hands together for the journey through the valley of her breasts, and then apart again as I slide over her stomach to her hips. I repeat this route several times, with a slight variation for each pass.

Never once do I touch Gloria's nipples, even though I see them standing up begging for my attention. Nor do I touch her panties, even though the way she's grinding her ass into my mattress tells me she wants me to.

I lower my head and begin blowing a stream of air on Gloria's unadorned nipple as I make my next pass down over her body. I feel her shiver and buck her hips, but I continue at the same slow, and most likely quite agonizing pace. Well agonizing if your name is Gloria, that is.

For my next journey over her skin, I'm blowing air on Gloria's pierced nipple. Now agonizing is a fitting description for both of us. I gaze down upon the crinkled pinkish-tan flesh under my mouth and the temptation is so great. So great that I can't stop myself. I flick the ring with my tongue and move it so that it's standing straight up to greet me.

"Mmm, ohhh," Gloria says. I completely understand.

I take the ring in my teeth and give it a little tug. Gloria moans. I pull her nipple into my mouth and bat the ring around with my tongue. Gloria moans again. So do I. My fingers have completed another run and have found the waistband of her panties. They're a cute, barely-there thong pair. I give them a yank and watch them sink into her folds.

No sooner do I pull up on Gloria's undies than she begins to shudder. This is a little stronger than the shivering she's been undergoing so far, so I do it again.

"Mmm," I hear. That's what I thought.

I continue teasing Gloria with my mouth, making spirals of varying degrees of tightness over her breast. Sometimes my tongue collides with her nipple, other times I avoid it completely. Honestly, I'm not sure which makes her shudder more. But each time I tease her, I give her undies another little yank.

Soon I'm doing doing double-time tugs on her panties while Gloria writhes on the bed. "Pull on it," she breathes. "Pull on my nipple ring when I ..."

A little shiver runs through me as I feel that ring click against my teeth. I shiver again as I feel her nipple being stretched taut. I wish I could see it better, but I can't, Gloria is moving around too much right now. I continue yanking on the waistband, faster and harder.

"Oh god," I hear. "Oh god, I think I'm gonna ..."

Gloria shudders and exhales loudly. After she calms down a bit, I reach over to my dresser to find a nitrile glove and my EMT shears. Yeah, I keep EMT shears on my dresser. Don't you?

Deftly, I cut the waistband of her panties in two places. I grin. She won't be wearing those again. Maybe she'll let me keep them as a souvenir. As I'm thinking about this, I snap on the glove and press my finger against her entrance. She's plenty wet, and I don't need any lube.

"I said, you were gonna be screaming my name, not praying," I whisper. I crook my finger and rub against her inside until she grunts and shudders again. A little more rubbing gets me a lot more shuddering, and soon it happens.

"Oh fuck," she says. "Oh fuck, Christine."

"That's my name, baby," I say in my head, and smile. Gloria writhes and grinds against my hand, and on my comforter. Probably gonna need to wash that tomorrow.

"Oh, oh, oh, mmm fuhh -- ungh -- fuck, Christine. Oh, don't stop! Oh, my g-- ... Christine! Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!"

She nearly breaks my finger off, but I just grin and hold her as the waves of pleasure course through her body. I'm the one who did this for her. I was her first. Secretly, I hope that I have spoiled her for all those who come after me.

After a while, when the shuddering subsides, I slide my finger out and discard the glove. I cup my hand under her breast and give a gentle squeeze to push that glinting ring closer to my waiting tongue. Her flesh is firm under my hand. I feel the cool of the metal as it comes in contact with my lips, and I plant a little kiss on her nipple.

Gloria is sporting a big, stupid grin. "You didn't tug on it the second time." But she doesn't seem too broken up over it.

"Didn't think you needed it." I scooch up to kiss her on the lips. "You screamed my name anyway."

"Shit." She's grinning. "I did didn't I?"

"You gonna do me now?" I trail my fingers over her arm and look at her with my best fuck-me eyes. "I'll let you catch your breath first."

"Whatever." Gloria grabs the dildo and supplies from the dresser. "So what do we do with this thing?"

"I'll help you put it on. Once we get a rubber on it, you can stick it in my ass."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously."

*

I'm down on my stomach with my thighs spread and my knees pulled forward under my chest. I imagine I look a little like a frog ready to jump. "Just press it up there. Don't stick it in yet. Mmm, that's it. Oh, right there. OK, give me a sec." I snake my hand down over my tummy and between my legs, rubbing just a little.

It doesn't take much. Gloria isn't the only one who's been enjoying herself.

"Now, just stay put and let me press into you, OK? Squirt some lube in there too." I shiver as the cold gel runs down the crack of my ass. I push back and I can feel Gloria opening me up just a little. "Just stay still OK? Once I adjust, I'll tell you and then you can go to town."

I hear a long sigh from Gloria. I push back a little more and feel myself beginning to stretch. A little more. A little more. "Ungh." It's in. I squeeze hard, bearing down on the toy in my ass. The spasms stop, and I push back a little more.

"Jesus, Christine," I hear. "How does that feel?"

"Mmm. So good." I press back until I have the full length inside me. "Give me a second, then pull back slow, OK?"

"Uh, sure."

"Yeah, like that. OK, back in. That's it. Ohh. A little faster. Mmm-hmm." My body has adjusted to the intrusion now, and there's no longer an overwhelming urge to push it out. I can concentrate solely on the pleasure.

"That doesn't hurt?"

"Nuh-uh. You're doing a great job Gloria. Feels so good." I think Gloria's a little scared of injuring me, she's taking it slow. I press back into her. "You can go a little deeper, baby. Mmm, yeah, right there. Tilt a little. -- Oh god, that's it!"

"You seriously like this?" Gloria asks as she continues pushing in and out me.

"Ungh. Hell, yeah. Do you -- ungh -- do you know how many nerve endings -- ungh -- there are in your rectum, Gloria? Ungh."

"No idea."

"Ungh. Well -- well, it's a lot. Ungh. You sure you never done this before? Ungh. 'Cause you're good. Ungh." My fingers are really going to town just to keep up with the pace of Gloria's thrusts. "Oh, yeah baby. Ungh. Just like that. Ungh. Oh, fuck. Ungh."

She's hitting me in just the right spot, at just the right pace, and with just the right amount of pressure. I pick up the speed of my fingers yet again as I feel a shudder beginning to build in my core. I clench my ass around the dildo and the feelings intensify ten-fold.

"Oh, god. Fuck me, Gloria. Fuck me hard."

She's not holding back. Not anymore. Gloria is absolutely pounding my tight little entrance -- and I'm loving every minute of it.

"Mmm. -- Fuh. -- Gah. -- Baby."

Gloria is lying on top of me now, filling me over and over, with her full weight bearing down on me. There is a light sheen of sweat between us, lubricating our movements. I bury my face in the pillow and scream.

"Who's your girl, Christine?" I hear, but I'm too lost in pleasure to answer. She asks again.

"Ungh. Oh, god. Ungh," is all I can manage.

I feel Gloria's hand on the back of my head, her fingers weaving into my hair. I yelp as Gloria yanks back on my hair and pulls my face to meet hers.

"I said, who's your girl, Christine?"

"Ungh. Oh, fuck. Ungh. You are. Ungh. You're my girl, Gloria. Ungh. Oh my god! Ungh. Oh-mi-god, oh-mi-god, oh-mi-god. Ungh. -- Oh -- My -- Gaahhh!"

My entire body goes rigid as a shudder starts in my toes and runs all the way through to the base of my skull. Finally, my head collapses onto the pillow, and I just lie there quivering and panting with Gloria still on my back.

"Thought so," she whispers and nips my earlobe.

Thankfully, Gloria waits until the spasms stop before she pulls out. We're lying together side by side, a pair of hot, sweaty messes, grinning madly as I help slip her out of the toy.

"Oh, you're good," I say and lean over to kiss her. "Who's your girl. I like that."

She's running her fingertips over my sweaty chest, drawing little circles. "Thank you," she says.

"For what?"

"For being my girl. And for showing me how good it can be between us." More circles. Gloria doesn't say anything else for another couple of minutes. She takes my hand in hers, bringing it to her lips. "And for talking me down off the ledge this afternoon."

"So you were going to jump. I thought so." I reach up and kiss Gloria on the nose. "I'm glad you didn't."

"Thought about it, yeah. I think about it a lot. My mom's a total bitch these days, ever since my dad moved out. I can't stand being around her anymore." She's back to circling her fingers over the center of my chest now.

"She doesn't even know I got my nipple pierced," she continues. "She'd shit if she ever found out." Gloria has her hand resting between my breasts now. I like the way it feels when my heart slams against it.

"So on the roof?" she asks. "Why'd you act all fucking disappointed when I came down?"

I take her hand in mine and bring it to my mouth to kiss the back of it three times. "Gloria," I say. "If I would have asked you to come down, you probably would have jumped just to spite me."

She smiles. "Yeah, probably." Gloria lays her head on my chest and lets me run my fingers over her hair. "Thanks."

I say nothing. I just wrap my arms around her and hug her to me. Listening to the sound of Gloria's breathing puts me in a trance, and I begin to drift. I wake a few minutes later to an urgent nudging.

"Christine. Which way to the bathroom?"

I yawn. "Across the hall and to the right." Even though I sleep alone almost every night, it feels empty during the few minutes that Gloria is gone, and I'm wide awake until she returns.

We snuggle up side by side, facing each other. I trail my fingers over her cheek. "I like you, Gloria. Next time feel like jumping, you come and see me first, OK?"

The brash girl from the rooftop is gone, melted away. She lowers her eyes and all I get is a weak little "OK."

I pull Gloria tightly to me and press my nose to hers. "I'm serious." I plant a little peck on her lips, then reach over to wipe her eye with my thumb.

"I know."

Finally, we get tired of breathing the same air and Gloria rolls over. I wrap my arm around her and watch the rise and fall of her chest until I'm satisfied that she's asleep. Only then do I close my own eyes and let my fatigue overtake me.

*

"You girls ready to canvas some neighborhoods?" My mother is way too cheerful for this hour of the morning.

Gloria and I just nod and return to staring at our breakfast.

"Sounds like you two had a good time last night. I'll tell you what, why don't I drop you off at the clinic first so you can get tested. Call me when you're done, then you can help me pass out flyers."

Gloria looks at me and mouths the word, "tested?"

"Yeah, for STDs. If we're both clean and promise to be exclusive, then we can have more fun together. Lots more fun. Like fluid exchanging fun."

Gloria's looking confused. Maybe it's the early hour, or the lack of sleep, or maybe she just has no idea what I'm taking about. I raise two fingers to my mouth and extend my tongue to take a long slow lick between them. Gloria shivers a little, then breaks into a nervous grin.

My mom turns to us. "After we pass out flyers, I'll treat you girls to lunch. How's that sound?"

Gloria raises her fist into the air. "Viva la revolution!" she says. My mom smiles.

I raise my own fist into the air. "Viva la Gloria!" I say, and my new girlfriend smiles.

* * *

Afterword

Since this story focused on such a short time period, there is no backstory, nor is there a well-defined ending. That's the whole idea behind slice-of-life stories. Just a brief peek. Hopefully it was an enjoyable peek. I think Christine and Gloria have lots more fun in store.

Let me know what you thought in the comments.

-WP-

12