Vivian Laaning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead acting like a male sexual novice, he stammered, "Oh my God Vivian! You're gorgeous! You're beautiful! You're...you're...you're..."

Ray had to stop as he could sense he was drooling; physically drooling! He could feel his saliva flowing from his lips dripping down his chin. He reddened thoroughly as he was totally embarrassed. How could he have lost his cool? Thank the stars that Vivian was a virgin and would not be prone to snickering. Still Ray was apprehensive of Vivian's reaction considering the self-assuredness she had demonstrated up to this point.

As for Vivian she was acting on a seemingly unconscious preordained set of instructions. In subsequent recalling this night, she could never understand what prompted her to do certain things. She had intended during the fellatio to swallow all of Ray's forthcoming semen. Why she didn't, and subsequently allowed the remaining sperm to dribble out of her mouth when she struck her naked pose, remained forever a mystery to her. For that matter what gave her the idea to pose so provocatively to him after divesting herself of her clothes was likewise inexplicable. History was her favorite subject, so it was true as she had told him that she had read about such slave auctions. However, why it came to her mind at that precise moment, and that she acted upon it, remained a mystery to her forever thereafter.

But no matter the source of the inspiration for her actions, Vivian was pleased to see Ray's reaction to them. It brought home to her that she was pleasing to him. And that notion was a balm to her; soothing away all the negative hostility she experienced at school. Although because of her illness she had missed the past school year, still the way she was treated by her classmates during the other school years, had a lasting negative impact on her emotions. Although outwardly she appeared not fazed at all when taunted by her peers giving the impression, that she was unaffected; still the bullying was wearily toxic to her self-esteem.

Intellectually, Vivian was very cognizant that romantic love was not a component to their sexual activity, given their unfamiliarity to each other, and the cavalier nature of their mutual agreement to participate in the sex. Still, it was gratifying to notice Ray's approving reaction. Mindful of her sister's observation that males her age are only interested in quantity of sex as opposed to quality, Vivian believed that Ray's admiration of her, at least his admiration of her physical beauty was genuine. Thus, she believed that Ray would not consider that the sex they were having and about to have would be a mere notch on his belt of sexual conquests. That notion was most gratifying to her and induced her to be even sexier. So, she smiled seductively and responded in a very deliberate sultry sexually charged voice:

"Well Ray I am pleased that my body is appealing to you. And I can say I am very pleased with your package as I knew I would be. Perhaps you should get undressed so as to complete your assigned task properly."

Vivian's peculiar choice of words snapped Ray out of his revelry. Her matter fact utterance was completely at odds with the heavy sexual timbre of her speech. However, given her intellect, Vivian's actions flowed rather naturally without any hint of affectation. In addition, Ray was caught up by the playfulness of Vivian's sexuality which was absolutely one hundred and eighty degrees opposite to what he would have supposed of a virgin.

Consequently, Ray replied in a similar vein, "Yes Ma'am! However Vivian, being a virgin, you might not know that we men require a brief respite once we have cum especially like you just did to me. So, you will have to be a little patient before I can successfully bust your cherry."

Vivian now relaxed from her stiff brazen pose by dropping her hands from the back of her head to rest on her hips. Her new stance though was still just as sexually enticing to Ray as he remained in awe of her beauty. Vivian began mockingly to tap her foot suggesting her impatience for the forthcoming sex was wearing thin.

She replied as Ray commenced undressing, "Oh yes, my sister Erica, who has been my mentor in all things sexual, has indeed informed me of that fact. However, in my own research to determine what to expect upon losing my virginity, I read that men are at the peak of their sexual prowess at your age. So judging by your yummy manly body, I have no fear that you might be unable to do me very soon."

Again, Ray was taken aback by Vivian's audacious sexual behavior. He had never before imagined any female except perhaps prostitutes or porn stars to be so wantonly enthusiastic in participating in sex, especially outside the confines of an established relationship. And even more unbelievable was her lack of any apprehension of having sex, which he had the belief that such would have been the norm for a virgin.

With the thought that Vivian was a virgin, as he became naked, he cautioned, "Thank you for your vote of confidence as to my stamina, my impatient Vivian. And I'll strive to satisfy all your hopes in your initiation to sex. However, you also ought to know if you already do not know that 'busting your cherry' does mean it is a painful affair. Are you up for it?"

Vivian chuckled cheerfully, "I believe it is you that must be up for it to do me..."

And as she spotted the rehardening of his penis apparently not deterred by their playful banter, she continued, "And it does seem you are getting there big boy. Not to worry though. Yes, I'm aware that there is pain in first time sex but since all females since the beginning of time have faced and overcome this negative, I'm sure I'll be fine. Erica has assured me that there is nothing but joy to follow the pain and that is what I'm looking forward to. So go ahead make me a woman Ray Gainer."

With these words Vivian flung herself on her back onto the hay bed and spreading her limbs wide apart exhorted, "Come and get it Ray. I'm ready!"

Ray Gainer needed no second invitation. Having rid his clothes altogether, he got on top of Vivian, who welcomed him completely into her arms. Ray started kissing Vivian having first licked up all of his sperm on Vivian's cheeks. When his tongue met hers, they were able to exchange sperm in a snowball kiss. The unrehearsed spontaneity of the wet osculation turned Ray on, and the realization he was going to take Vivian's virginity was a super turn on. His penis was steel hard as he started penetrating Vivian's virginal vagina. His entry was achieved without any manual direction and assistance.

For Vivian, although being a virgin, and figuratively swimming in uncharted waters, she had an instinct as how to proceed to arrive at the optimum enjoyment. Besides her natural intuition, she was well coached by Erica during her convalescence recovery from her mononucleosis illness. Consequently, as soon as Vivian sensed Ray's cock entering her, she wrapped her legs around the back of his legs to lock him into a tight embrace.

She cooed, "Oh Ray! I can feel you! Oh yes Ray that's it! Oh my head is spinning!"

Ray made contact with her hymen and Vivian gasped, "Ouch!"

Ray responded, "I warned you it would hurt."

Vivian actually snorted as she replied, "It doesn't hurt that much. Don't stop. Go ahead! Bust it! Bust my cherry!"

Emboldened by Vivian's encouragement, Ray persevered and tore her hymen. "Whoosh!" gasped Vivian.

The pain was more intense than she had expected, but she did not want to let that fact be known to Ray. She sure did not want him to consider her a wuss or worse a ninny not really ready for prime time sex.

So with total enthusiasm she blurted out, "You did it Ray! You've made me a woman! Ohhhh!"

Then the pain actually did subside, and Vivian could feel the onset of a pleasurable euphoria overtaking all her senses. She wanted the feelings to continue so she exhorted, "That's it Ray. Oh you are doing me and doing me good! Yes fuck me! I want to remember this forever."

Ray was in his own separate universe. He was also definitely in uncharted waters. None of his previous girlfriends were as bold or as sexually aggressive as Vivian in their lovemaking. And none of his previous partners were virgins. This sex with Vivian was something absolutely special for him as well. Such realization heightened his pleasure to a level he had never before encountered.

As a result, and spurred by Vivian's verbal outbursts, Ray responded, "Oh baby yes! Oh Vivian you're good! Oh God...!"

Having overcome the initial pain, Vivian was now truly into her first lovemaking experience. She moved with him in sync with his thrusts. They were making love without any awkwardness as if they had been lovers in a long relationship. To make their lovemaking technically perfect they climaxed mutually.

As soon as Ray felt the last of his sperm spurt out of his body his cock automatically and immediately wilted and slipped out of her no longer virgin pussy. In natural course of progression, he disengaged and flopped on his back, to rest at the side of Vivian's outstretched, and now completely relaxed body. Not looking at her, he heard Vivian vigorously hyperventilate in reaction to her personal afterglow. No words were exchanged as Ray had not yet the wit to articulate his feelings. He was simply overwhelmed by sexual euphoria and savoring the exotic sensations.

Finally, as he was about to say something, he heard Vivian snoring. She had fallen asleep! Ray was not unduly put off by her falling asleep. He attributed it to her natural reaction to a most satisfactory coitus and with such thought he was pleased with himself. He was cognizant that he had just enjoyed the favors of a most remarkable woman, and that this night would remain in his vivid memory. No matter what the future holds for him, Ray was certain that this sexual conquest would always be cherished by him.

Spotting a nearby bed cover/blanket he pulled the same over him and Vivian. He curled against her and fell asleep with her on the haystack, completely content.

12