Vivian Laaning Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica also felt guilty of having egged Matt on to strike those last two vicious blows. So, she said, "I'm so sorry too Vivian. I shouldn't have encouraged Matt to be so forceful. Here why don't you have some wine to calm yourself down. And let's us forget about the penalty. We won't pee on you."

One thing Vivian prided herself was her resolve always to own the consequences of her actions. She knew she could not improve if she ignored or did not acknowledge her part in creating any havoc in her life. Although not relishing the prospect of being peed upon still she had willingly agreed to submit. Thus, to accept the easy way out offered by Erica was truly an anathema to her character. So she replied, "Oh I'm OK. The pain is already lessening so I'll be able to continue soon enough. But no Erica I refuse to renege on what I agreed to. I lost fair and square. Just give me a little time to catch my breath and the two of you can give me my golden shower."

Secretly admiring her sister's pluck and courage Erica replied, "OK then Vivian. I see a couple of really nasty looking welts across your bummy, I guess I have the same as well."

Matthew contributed, "Oh yah! Both of your asses sure are on fire."

Erica said, "Anyway Vivian I have brought along some really good lotion that will ease the pain. Let's put it on before we continue."

As the girls imbibed some more wine they took turns spreading the aloe based lotion on each others' butt. The lotion proved to be very effective in providing virtually instant relief. Vivian was still feeling the throbbing pain from the beating but such discomfort was no longer a paramount sensation in her active mind. Instead she was contemplating what Erica had articulated as to the appeal of submitting to the spanking and to the golden shower.

Spanking normally is a punishment rendered for misbehavior. But in this case she had not been naughty to merit the discipline. Instead the spanking she had endured occurred not only because of a dare but it had a special sexual connotation. Remembering Erica's information that her mother and sister had been so mesmerized by the BDSM movie, such that they both wanted to experience a sexual spanking. And now that Vivian had been sexually spanked she could feel a hot burning sensation of pure pleasure commencing to overflow as her pain was subsiding.

With such mind set, Vivian started to view her agreement to submit to a golden shower with diminished antipathy. In their sexual discussions during her illness, Erica had mentioned to her of this type of sexual fetish. At the time she did not think such a fetish could possibly be alluring and felt that even contemplating such a degrading and humiliating act was an abomination. However, in rethinking Vivian believed her sister and Matt would have no malicious intent in peeing on her. Thus, there was no humiliation factor attributable to her voluntary submission.

Perhaps even the feel of warm urine splashing on her body might be actually enjoyable. She recalled seeing Madonna on the David Letterman show confess to peeing on her foot while showering. Ostensibly she did this to combat athlete's foot but she clearly signaled the message to the audience that it was a fun thing to do. Although not exactly eager to participate still she no longer dreaded the consequences. So she said, "OK! I'm ready. Let's do it!"

Seeing no reason to dirty the blanket unnecessarily, Vivian left her spot and knelt down on the bare ground. She then bent backwards to rest her bruised rear end on the heels of her feet. With her palms on the ground she continued lowering her torso backwards until she formed about a forty-five degrees angle to the ground.

Wordlessly Erica approached Vivian and straddled her sister's body. Erica scrunched down and moved backwards to offer her ass to Vivian's face. The latter obeyed an unspoken command by sticking out her tongue to start licking Erica's rosebud opening. As her bladder was quite full from the consumption of the wine, Vivian's tongue on her anus acted like a faucet opening her urethra to allow her urine to spill out. Erica quickly turned around to pee on Vivian's front, Some of the discharge splashed and sprayed all over Vivian's body, but the main part of the piss stream landed directly on Vivian's chin and started flowing south down Vivian's front.

The pee stream dripped from her chin to land at the top of her breasts. The piss stream then separated into three parts; one part traveled down the cleavage and the other two parts went down the two respective breasts. The nipples on each breast caused the streams to separate twice further so that five streams of pee were flowing down Vivian's nubile belly. The streams started to unite again as it approached her mons veneris. Vivian's vibrant red bushy pubic hair trapped and contained the bulk of Erica's piss. As Erica continued peeing some of the pee started entering into Vivian's vulva and some reached her inner thighs.

No one spoke a word or made a noise. Each one was enthralled by the spectacle. Erica naturally was comforted by the relief afforded her in emptying her bladder. However, the sight of seeing her discharge travel down her sister's body had an amazingly sexual effect on her, as her head became lighthearted.

For Vivian a satisfying feeling of sexual gratification enveloped her mind while Erica's warn urine continued traversing across her torso. She became very aroused fueled by the awareness of her voluntary acceptance of her participation in her previous perception of a very strange activity. When Erica was finished she turned around again to now offer her damp pussy to Vivian. The latter eagerly started licking the wet pubic hair and sucked up the remnants of Erica's urine. The smell of her sister's piss was off-putting and the taste was awful. Nevertheless Vivian experienced a minor orgasm as she started panting after she had lapped up all the piss that was available.

As Matthew English watched he also became highly aroused by the spectacle. He automatically reached for the wine and started taking some serious gulps to calm his rattled nerves. His action was beneficial for the proceedings as the drinking tended to retard the progression of his erection as well as filling his bladder so that he would be able to perform readily at his turn.

As soon as Vivian had efficiently licked Erica's entire cunt clean, the latter peeled away to enjoy her own orgasm caused by her sister's cunnilingus. Vivian, still with her rump on her heels, straightened up. Making eye contact with Matt she crooked her finger and beckoned him to her. As he approached, she tersely said, "Your turn!"

Once Matt was close enough to Vivian he grabbed a hold of his penis to aim at her body. He was able to start his urine flow without too much delay. His initial spurt landed on the top of her breasts and again flowed more forcefully down. Vivian was now desiring some variety in her showers. So she commanded, "Aim higher Matt! I want you to splash my face."

Matt obeyed and his urine was landing all over her face. Wishing to experiment some more, Vivian opened her mouth. With the appropriate movement she captured a full mouthful of Matt's piss. She swallowed some of it, but the taste was totally vile. She spit out the remainder. Since she had taken quite a huge mouthful so that what she spit out was a heavy spurt that arced back to her big tits. Not deterred by her initial attempt to drink the piss, Vivian again took a second mouthful. This time the taste was not so bad but she still spit out about half of what she had taken in.

Vivian kept moving closer to Matt as his stream started to ebb. She was determined to have all of his urine land on her body. She grabbed his penis at the end. To capture the final dribs and drabs she stuck out her tongue underneath his cock to land the final drops. She then stuffed his cock into her mouth to ensure she got it all.

Of course once his cock was in her mouth it was simply a matter of course that she started bobbing up and down on his phallus to commence an impromptu fellatio. However with her first plunge on his rod a last spurt of piss burst into her oral cavity. By this time Vivian had become accustomed to the taste of Matt's urine so she was not deterred from continuing to suck on his penis.

As this blow job was not commenced from more normal circumstances, Matt was slow to achieve a satisfactory erection capable of expelling his semen. Vivian, though, was very patient since everything in sex was so new to her. Her jaws might have ached from the prolonged fellatio, but she appreciated the opportunity to perfect her technique to administer superior oral sex.

Erica was for awhile content to simply watch her sister on her knees giving an extended blow job to her boyfriend. After some time Eric's libido became engaged and she no longer could sit still and remain a voyeur. So she left her spot to kneel down behind Matt and commenced licking his anus. The double assault on his nether regions soon drove Matt to climax and Vivian happily had some more man juice to savor. Not wishing to share this latest cum, Vivian greedily swallowed all of it.

When Erica realized Vivian had gulped down all the semen, she turned to her sister and with folded arms pouted.

12