Vivian Laaning Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was aided in knowledge by the sex discussions with her sister when she was convalescing from her illness. However, nothing tops experience when striving for excellence. As a virgin she had a premonition that not only would she find sex exciting but that it would become an important component in her life. With that in mind she was grateful that in surrendering her virginity the floodgates were opened to a sexual marathon and she was making the most of it.

Vivian also loved challenges. Since she had intimated to Ray that she could give him a blow job while continuing to milk the cow, she instantly became conscious of the logistical difficulties that would entail. For one thing as her hands were necessarily engaged in manipulating the cow's teats, she couldn't use them to stroke Ray's penis. She didn't dare release her hands from the cow as the disruption would cause the animal to balk and totally ruin the sexual situation as a result.

In addition, Vivian wanted to induce an ejaculation from Ray to coincide with finishing the milking of the cow. She had an accurate assessment in her mind of the length of time left as to when the cow would be finished. So, with his cock completely in her mouth and down her throat, she calculated her strategy for a mutual ending of each activity.

Accordingly, Vivian initially bobbed her head up and down along the total length of his shaft. She made guttural sounds in her throat as well as inducing choking sounds. She wasn't actually choking on his penis, but she instinctively knew how to simulate the noise. She suspected her sounds would inflame Ray sufficiently enough to make him cum at the desired time. In addition, her perspiring was per force increasing such that streams of sweat were raining down her face.

The sight of her fellatio action was absolutely erotic to Ray's imagination and augmented his sexual pleasure. She soon increased her pace as the cow was nearing its end. Finally, when it was now or never Vivian maneuvered his cock to the tip of her lips and teeth, and she started tickling the opening hole of his penis with her tongue.

That final tonguing action did the trick as Ray started spurting. Knowing there were about four tugs left to pull on the cow, Vivian deliberately pulled on the cow's teat forcefully. Registering the number "One" in her mind she plunged her mouth halfway down Ray's cock. Thereupon she received Ray's initial full blast of sperm down her throat. Now registering the number "Two" in her mind she pulled deeply again on the cow's teat and received a second blast of Ray's seed. "Three", another pull of the cow's teat, and another burst of semen down her throat. "Four!" final pull on the cow's teat, a final blast of cum from Ray. The cow was done! Ray was spent!

Gulping down and swallowing all of Ray's sperm, Vivian sprang from her stool. She started jumping up and down pump fisting in the air. She was joyously yelling, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my God! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Needless to say, Ray was totally non-plussed by Vivian's reaction. He literally was standing there with his mouth wide open contemplating Vivian's antics. When Vivian finally calmed down and was catching her breath, he had to ask, "None of the girls that have sucked my cock have ever reacted to the way you have, Vivian. Could you tell me what has set you off?"

Vivian truthfully replied, "Well you see, I wanted to have you cum in my mouth at the same exact time as I finished milking Bessie (the name of the cow). And I did it! My last tug on Bessie's teat coincided with your last spurt of cum into my mouth!"

To which all Ray could merely reply, "Oh."

Sensing that by his brusque reply, it dawned on Vivian that she had inadvertently violated one of Erica's principles of successful sex with the opposite sex. To wit: don't belittle the male's sexual prowess or the lack of same. Instead, you must exaggerate your male partner and his virility at all times. Failure to do so will result in mediocre sex at best or no sex at worst.

To repair her unguarded mistake Vivian tried, "Oh but of course the taste of your sperm was what made me the happiest. It so much more delicious than Matt's, and even his 'buttered sperm'."

Ray now in an agitated state asked, "Who the fuck is Matt? And what the fuck do you mean his 'buttered sperm'?"

At this point Vivian realized that this conversation was starting to take an ugly turn. Desperately trying to diffuse the situation she meekly replied, "Matt is my sister's boyfriend. And just please forget I ever mentioned his 'buttered sperm'."

"Oh no you don't! You mentioned it first, so I demand to know what you are talking about."

Vivian prided herself on her intelligence and her common sense. Therefore, it was so mortifying to discover how stupid she had been in responding to Ray's initial request to explain away her euphoric reaction to the just completed blow job. She now knew that she should have given a different answer than the real one she gave. But then she considered that if she was to have a successful relationship with Ray then perhaps, she should refrain from any subterfuge of the kind that Erica advocated. After all, if he can't accept her true character and nature then it can't produce a great successful sexual relationship either.

Resolved to be completely frank, Vivian replied, "When you called this afternoon to ask to come over, I said I was busy so that we postponed your visit until now. I was busy all right. I was having three-way sex with Matt and Erica. At one point I asked to be sodomized, but since we had no KY jelly or Vaseline handy, we used butter. Erica smeared slivers of butter into my rectum so I could tolerate Matt's cock. When he was finished as per her request, I squirted out of my ass the now buttered sperm into Erica's mouth. She then swapped the sperm with me so I could have a taste."

Ray was absolutely horrified in what he had just heard. He couldn't believe that Vivian was so wanton and having just lost her virginity. This prompted him to react, "But Vivian! My God how can you be so slutty. You were a virgin just twenty-four hours ago."

"Yes that is true I was a virgin yesterday, but I'm not now."

By now Ray was becoming aware of Vivian's off-putting body odor. Suspecting even another sexual depravity he couldn't help but exclaim, "My God Vivian you smell something awful!"

"Yes, well I guess that must be the urine smell. Both Matt and Erica took turns to pee on me as penalty for my losing a sexual game. But not to worry Ray, I can take a shower right now .so as to be squeaky clean for you."

Completely astonished by this new revelation, Ray uttered, "They peed on you! What kind of sickness is that?"

Defensively, Vivian replied, "Well you have heard the saying 'different strokes for different folks' which would cover the explanation of what happened this afternoon. Besides I believe the modern credo of today's morals is that any sex between consenting adults is permissible and not to be abhorred."

Ray then sneered, "How did you become so sophisticated all of sudden? You a farmer's daughter having never been outside of this county never mind the state. And again, you were a virgin yesterday."

Vivian retorted, "I've been to Chicago once. And yes, I was a virgin, but I wasn't totally ignorant of sex either. In addition to my general knowledge that I'd acquired on my own, my sister filled me in on what to expect in sex while she was taking care of me in my illness.

"Anyway, this is getting us nowhere. I'm cool if you do not want to indulge in some kinky sex. Your cock in my pussy, or in my mouth brings me sufficient pleasure. And if you want to stick it in my ass that's OK but if you don't want to do that as I said I'm cool with that. So, do you want me to take a shower, or do you want to take me now smell and all? I believe this morning you declared that you are OK with strong sexual flavors emanating from ongoing sexual activity."

Ray now totally angered and red in the face replied scornfully, "You're a total skank. What makes you think I'd have any desire to fuck you now?"

Vivian defiantly retorted to his slur, "You can call me names if you like, and if you do get off on doing so then by all means indulge. However, I need not remind you that you have fucked me, and you appear to have enjoyed yourself in doing so. I have also sucked your cock and you seemed to have enjoyed that as well. So, what has changed? I'm ready to be fucked right now so why waste the opportunity?"

Ray replied with righteous fervor, "Yes, I enjoyed fucking you and I enjoyed busting your cherry. So having been a virgin, I concluded that you would be pure and innocent; I even had the fleeting notion of wanting to marry you. But now I discover that you are nothing but a filthy slut and despicable. So, you can understand why I now don't want to have anything to do with you."

With that final outburst, Ray picked up and fixed his pants and stomped out of the barn. In his mind he had reached the conclusion that Vivian might have been technically a virgin when he had deflowered her. But she was not a true genuine virgin. Instead, she was just a slut and a whore. He was ashamed that he had harbored visions of actually marrying her.

Vivian was absolutely astonished at his reaction and couldn't believe he would walk out on her. Then she burst out in sobbing tears as his hateful words sunk into her conscience.

12