Viviana's First Old Man Pt. 02

Story Info
Viviana enjoys time with Mr. Jones after last week's adventure.
2.3k words
4.3
28.9k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week after her first time with an old man, Viviana could not stop thinking about the time in the van with Mr Jones.

Her Pusey clenched at the thought of having his large veiny cock inside her again, just days before the event, Mr. Jones had spoken to her about wanting to have sex again with a willing young victim.

He had told her his wildest dream, of role playing a scene of abduction and heated sex in the back of his van. The thought of allowing the old man to fuck her was so over whelming she agreed to be part of his fantasy.

So the day before she had planned her outfit to his likening and went out with a couple girlfriends, not telling them about what was going to happen to her after they left.

When Viviana had seen Mr. Jones in the bookstore, her knickers instantly became wet with want. Her thighs clenched each time he looked at her.

Sitting on her bed, Viviana tried to focus on her assignment that was due in a week. But her mind kept in wondering back to the van and Mr. Jones. She could feel her Pussy leaking at the thought of seeing Mr. Jones again.

Standing up from her bed, Viviana stretched out her sore muscles and walked to the window, she slowly pulled it back and looked out to the next door window, which she knew belonged to Mr. Jones.

To her surprise, Mr. Jones was already looking out his window, and staring directly at her. Quickly shutting the curtains, Viviana ran back to her bed and shoved her face in the pillow.

The long shirt that belonged to Mr. Jones rose up and past her arse showing off her large round cheeks, that were covered in a small lace black thong. Viviana sat up and ran her fingers through her hair. Huffing she faced her laptop and began to type again.

After a couple hours of focusing on the essay, Viviana walked downstairs to the kitchen to grab something small to eat. As she was walking back upstairs, a light tapping sound came from the back door that lead to her pool.

Looking around confused, she quickly and quietly walked to the door and pulled back the blinds. Standing before her was none other than Mr. Jones in nothing but his swimming trunks.

He waved and smiled at her and mouthed to her to come outside.

"Hey, Mr. Jones. What can I help you with?" She had opened the door and leaned against it. Making sure to push out her large breasts. He grinned when he noticed it was his shirt from last week.

"Hi, Viviana. I was wondering if I could use your pool for a while, and since your parents aren't home was curious to see if you wanted to join me?"

He licked his lips and took a quick glance up and down her body, he could feel his cock start to grow hard in his swimming trunks.

Viviana bit her lip and giggled.

"Sure Mr. Jones, you can use the pool. I'll be right down in a bit, I just need to change." She went to turn around but her hand was grabbed by Mr. Jones.

"No need to change dear, I'm sure whatever you have on underneath will do just fine in the water." He pulled her closer and took a sniff at her neck.

Giggling she nodded.

"I guess it will be fine, not like anybody is here to see anyway." She hinted to him that she was totally alone in the house.

Walking out the back to the pool, Viviana started to unbutton the top, she made sure to turn away from his eyes, knowing it would drive him wild.

With her back turned, Mr. jones took a chance to take the same pill he took last week. The effects happening fast and causing his cock to length and harden.

Jumping into the pool he swam to the shallow part of the pool and stood to watch Viviana. She had finally removed the top and stood in nothing but a black lace bra and thongs.

Her large tits spilling out from the front of her bra. She giggled when she noticed his hungry look in his eyes. She flipped her hair over and leaned to to place the shirt on the chair next to her.

Mr. Jones moaned at the sight before him and rubbed his swollen cock. "You going to come in? It's nice and cold, perfect for today's hot weather."

Viviana slowly walked into the water, her hips swaying as she kept her eyes on the old man in front of her. She could feel herself become more horny with each step towards him.

Once she reached the last step, Viviana dived under the water and swam the rest of the way to Mr. Jones. He watched her body glide under the water towards him, and made sure to stand right in front of her.

Pushing up for air, Viviana opened her eyes, to find herself right in front of his crotch, she hadn't stood up yet and was shocked to see him already hard.

"Do you like what you see baby?" He growled. Viviana looked up into his dark eyes and nodded. She licked her lips and stood up, the water slowly dripping down her neck and into her cleavage.

His eyes followed the movement and stopped when it disappeared, her bra had become see through, allowing him to see her pricing on her nipples. Looking down to where his eyes had landed, Viviana giggled.

"Do you like what you see Mr. Jones?" She had moved closer and pushed out her tits. Mr. Jones grinned and nodded.

"Very much dear." He places his hands around her waist and pulled her closer, her chest rested against his as his hand wondered upwards to the clasp. His other hand had moved down south to her arse and gave it a gentle squeeze.

She moaned softly and pushed her hands between their bodies, they traveled down his chest and straight into his shorts.

Her eyes widened when she felt his large cock in her hand. She had almost forgotten how truly large he was in person.

Mr. Jones unclasped the bra and pulled it off, he threw it behind him and with a wet splat it landed on the tiles near the door. His eyes locked with hers as he placed the palm of his hand in her left tit, he squeezed it firmly and tugged at the nipple ring.

Viviana's head leaned back as she welcomed the rough touch, of Mr. jones hand on her body. His other hand and moved between her thighs and pushed them apart, his thigh once again kept them open for him to freely play with her push lips.

His fingers traced over the panties passing by her clit and running all the way back to her ass. Her thighs clenched at the feeling and her pussy became more wet with need. Mr. Jones pulled her body to the edge of the pool and turned her to face the wall, he bent her forwards with her tits laying flat in the rough rocks that surrounded the pool.

He dragged his hands across her back, following the line that lead to her ass that just barely stuck out of the water. Mr. Jones pulled down his shorts past his knees and kicked them off, letting them float away in the water.

He then ripped off her black thong and brought it to her face, he placed it right by her cheek and smiled when he heard her moan at the sight. He pushed her thighs open making her lean more into the side of the pool.

He dragged a large boney finger through her lips and down to her clit, where he slowly at first rubbed it for her, he pulled at the ring attached to the clit and felt her jerk.

Smiling to himself he leaned onto her back and whispered in her ear. "I've been thinking about fucking your pussy again for the past week. Let's take this inside your room shall we?" He pulled away when he felt her nod.

Smirking he jumped out of the pool and helped her out, her boobs bounced when she stood up, he stopped her from walking and looked at her body once again. Her pussy was bare, not a single strand of pubic hair was seen and he liked the look of it on her. Her waist was still small and tight and her boobs large and bouncy.

He moved to the side and followed her inside the house, not before he picked up the clothes that surrounded the pool. They both walked butt naked inside the house and up the stairs. He followed her into her small room and closed the door, making sure to lock it behind him.

Dropping the clothes, Mr. Jones walked up to Viviana and roughly pushed her down onto the bed, he told her to move to the middle and to spread her legs wide, he wanted to eat her pussy before he fucked her tight hole.

Leaning down he pulled her legs up and placed them over his shoulders, he kissed his way down her thigh and slowly moved to right over her pussy lips, slowly he sucked them into his waiting mouth and moaned at the sweet taste that spilled from her lips.

He dragged his younger over her lips and lightly tickled her clit, he repeated the action and would moan each time he felt her thighs tighten. Soon enough he began to lick and suck her pussy like there was no tomorrow, he pulled and nibbled on her lips and sucked on her clit.

Bringing one hand between, he focused his attention on her clit and began to lick and suck at it, as her back arched, he shoved three long fingers up her snatch and began to pump.

He could feel her walls squeeze at his fingers with each thrust into her wet pussy. Viviana's hands had wondered into his hair and was tugging at it.

She could feel her orgasm building up inside her as he continued to suck at her clit, not once letting up on the savage sucking. She threw her head back and pulled at the sheets below her. Her walls had tighten and she could feel a rushing need to let go.

She felt the liquid pulse out of her and into his waiting mouth. Pulling back Mr. jones sat on his knees and watched her thrash around, his fingers where still deep inside her, rubbing at her gspot.

Once he had enough enough of his finger inside her he pulled out and brought them to his lips, he sucked them in one by one and cleaned them off.

Leaning over her body again, he pulled her face to his and kissed her, letting her taste herself on his lips. Viviana moaned and wrapped her legs around his hips. He thrusted up rubbed her pussy onto his cock.

Pushing her down he turned her over, he pulled her ass up in the air and rubbed at her clit again, he pushed her thighs apart when they closed around his arm. He smack her ass and growled.

"Keep them open girlie." He stood on his knees and grabbed his cock with his free hand, he rubbed at the veiny dick and moaned when a small amount of cum leaked out the top. He could wait to feel her warm pussy walls around his large cock.

Lining up the head of his cock with her opening, he harshly pushed into her slit and began to feverishly thrust into her. His cock head hitting her cervix with each thrust in.

His arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her up, making her sit on his lap and he pounded into her, her legs where kept open by his thighs. His left hand reached up and began to squeeze roughly at her tits, pulling at her nipples and flesh.

His right hand wondered downwards and landed back onto her clit he began to rub it in time to his thrusting. Viviana's head was thrown back and leaning in his shoulder allowing him to suck on her neck.

They began to sweet and the room was filled with the sounds of hard core fucking, Viviana moaning and screaming with each hard thrust. Mr. Jones grunts could be hard each time he thrust up into her.

Growing tired from the position he pushed Viviana back down and began to push into her harder and faster, he could feel the tightening of his balls and wanted to cum all over her face. He pulled out and pushed Viviana onto her back, he placed his knees on both side of her body and began to pump his cock.

He pushed the tip of his head into her mouth and told her to suck. With his hard thrusting and her sucking, Mr. Jones pulled out and came all over her face, and tits.

He then pushed it back into her pussy and spurted a couple pumps into her snatch, making Viviana cum one last time before she passed out on her bed.

Mr. Jones, pulled out and laid next to her, he pulled her small body into his and feel asleep. They both had content smiles on their faces as they took a nap from the days activities.

Mr. Jones last thoughts were to bring the girl back to his place for some toy fun that he had in his basement. And he couldn't wait to see her strapped to a table being fucked by a machine and his own cock.