Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FHH69
FHH69
250 Followers

I should be disgusted. The things we did last night still make me blush. And here we are today, the all-American family, eating dinner together, going to church this evening. I stare at his lips as he smiles at my mom. Would they feel as good on my pussy when his face is smooth like this, or do I need the contrast of soft lips and a scruffy chin? Maybe I should be disgusted, but I'm not, I'm just sitting here getting wet.

"I don't know dear. The church bazaar is in October and you know how busy we get in the weeks just prior to it. I guess we will both be busy over the next couple of months. At least we all still sit down as a family for Sunday dinner and church. I missed all of you this morning."

"You didn't go to church this morning dad?"

"No sweetie, I had a late dinner with the guys from Telcom and with the three hour drive coming home I didn't get here until late, or I guess I should say early this morning."

Now I'm wondering what my dad was doing Friday night. I know he wasn't three hours away at Telcom's headquarters. He was with me last night, but what about the night before? Was he with another woman? Did he ever take actual business trips or did he lie every time he spent the night away from home? "I'll be in my room until time for church." I say, as I take my plate to the dishwasher.

"Okay Vick, you have an hour or so before we leave."

My head jerked around as my dad spoke. It sounded like he said Vix. I guess I'm just paranoid. He's not even looking at me. When I came up with Vixen I thought it was cute that the name was so similar to my real name. Now I'm kicking myself.

I look out my window an hour later and my parents are sitting on the back deck. I've been trying to decide what to do about my dad. I really don't like the idea of him fucking random girls from the club. I'm not worried about Lily, but I don't know the other girls very well. And I'm reluctantly admitting to myself that last night was the best sex of my life, and I want more. I reach for the prepaid phone that I bought when I was out earlier. Subconsciously I must have known earlier what I wanted to do, otherwise why bother with a new phone. I punch in my dad's work number and watch him pull it out of his pocket to answer.

"Danny, it's Vixen. I've been thinking about you all day and I've decided want to be with you next week."

"That's excellent."

"Just one thing though. I need to always wear the mask. That's my only means of privacy, the only way to keep my identity a secret. I hope you understand."

"Of course, that's not a problem. I totally understand. Hang on just a sec." I see him bend down toward my mom. "Honey, this is Sanders. It sounds like I'll be going out of town again next weekend. I just need to talk to him for a few minutes and we can get going." My dad steps down from the deck and my mom gets up to come back into the house.

"Are you still there?" He asks as he walks to the back of our yard.

"Yes Danny, I'm still here."

"I will be at the club Friday night and we'll leave together after you get off work. I always stay at the hotel just up the street."

"Just Friday night, not Saturday?"

"No Vixen, I normally go on Fridays. It was a fluke that I was there last night. But I'm glad it worked out that way. I can't wait to taste your sweet pussy again. It's going to be a long week."

"Maybe you can eat your wife's pussy to tide you over." I try to make a feeble joke.

He throws his head back and laughs. "That will never happen. You have no idea. I've never tasted Susan's pussy, but I know it could never be as good as yours. I've buried my dick in my wife's pussy many times though and I can tell you it doesn't feel anywhere near as good as your tight cunt. Listen Vix, I need to go, the family is waiting for me. I'll see you next weekend."

"Okay, bye Danny."

A couple of minutes later I hear my dad yell up stairs. "Vicki, Greg, we need to get going or we'll be late."

We just made plans to have sex again next week, and now we're going to church together. I'm wondering what will happen when he finds out who Vixen is. But for now it's my little secret.

FHH69
FHH69
250 Followers
12