Vixxen Ch. 01: Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her tightly, kissing her on the cheek and forehead, and had a good handful of one of her breasts. Vixxen's stepdad lovingly pulled her hair out of her face, never letting go of the breast that he held, gently squeezing it, and rubbing his thumb on her nipple. In her sorrow, she did not respond to this contact, but he enjoyed it nonetheless. He finally broke the embrace and left to get her something to lift her spirits. He drank took a Viagra and chased it with a beer. Vixxen's stepdad bought her alcohol, this time wine. A decent bottle and two glasses, which he had already filled. He had spiked with her glass a crushed ecstasy pill. Things went exactly as he expected.

Tonight was his night, he was going to have his cock in her tonight he was sure of it. His cock was hard from thinking about her lovely ass bouncing as he fucked her. He was willing to use ecstasy on her as often as needed, but he hoped to be able to mold her into being his lover without them. A live-in young and sexy lover to use as he saw fit.

Vixxen was handed a glass of wine, and drank it quickly, wanting the pain of the memories they discussed to stop. Her stepdad refilled her glass and suggested she take the second a little more slowly. The last thing he wanted was for her to fall asleep on him again, he wanted her awake for what was to come. He wanted a willing participant and something he could repeat with her as often as he wanted.

She had two glasses of wine while he stopped at one and she hardly noticed. He wanted to remain sober this time, having taken Viagra and not wanting to waste one second of what was to come. They talked, they hugged and he held her very closely.

He rubbed her shoulder and caressed her arms, careful to brush her breasts as he did it. Gently enough that she didn't really notice it was happening, and often enough that her body began to respond. He was behind her and wrapped his arms around her and told her he loved her and squeezed his arms so that each of his hands was on a breast. He leaned down and kissed her neck. She looked up, and he kissed her on the lips. He had been giving her pecks on the lips, but this time his mouth lingered on hers, and he felt her tongue flick his lip. He responded by extending his tongue into her mouth. Vixxen's eyes widened when his tongue went into her mouth, but she had licked his lips on purpose. In moments they were passionately making out. They were kissing with a passion neither knew well, but that both needed. Vixxen's mind wasn't clear at all from the alcohol and the ecstasy. All she knew was she wanted more of this fire she felt inside of her.

Things moved very quickly after this, Vixxen's stepdad made sure of it. As they made out, he began squeezing her breasts and began pinching her nipples. He tried to free one of her tits by pulling her shirt down but found it too tight against her body, so he pulled at the bottom of her tank top. When he tugged on the bottom of her tank top and tried lifting it, Vixxen put her arms up, giving him easier access to remove it completely.

Vixxen loved the feel of his hands on her body. She didn't know why; she just knew she wanted more of it. She wanted to touch his cock, she wanted him to suck her breasts, she wanted him to cum on her face. "What the fuck am I thinking?" She thought to herself, snapping out of it for a moment. Then she let go of her reservations and welcomed the physical love and affection she was about to give and receive.

He pulled her top completely off, and she threw it across the room when it was off of her. He resumed kissing her while now playing with her exposed breasts and nipples. He soon felt her hand first grab, and then massage his dick. Feeling her now stroking his dick from outside his shorts set Vixxen's stepdad off, and he quickly had one and then the other of her beautiful young black nipples in his mouth, sucking them hard. She leaned back to give him more access to her, not taking her hand off of his cock.

Vixxen was almost shaking with pleasure - her mind was foggy with it. She couldn't think about anything other than the cock in her hand and the lips sucking on her nipple. She didn't understand how she felt this way, but she didn't give a fuck about that right now.

After no more than a minute of Vixxen massaging her stepdad's dick, she slipped her hand under his waistband, placing her hand directly on his cock, now giving him a slow handjob as he sucked on her nipples.

This surprised him, and it surprised Vixxen that she did it, but she was drunk, high, and was getting hornier than she had ever been in her life. She had been thinking about his dick. She had seen it in the shower and had seen it hard many times when he had jacked off on her. She had fantasized about tasting it, sucking it, putting it inside her, and she had to finally put her hand on it. She had to feel it -- had to feel what the skin felt like.

She felt it escape his shorts and ran her hand up and down its full length, her hand could barely reach all the way around its girth. She felt the tip of it start to get sticky with precum, which she wanted to get a taste of right now, but she worried that she would be taking things too far, too fast. this was her stepdad, the man who raised her. What was she doing?

Vixxen's stepdad was pleased he had bought the ecstasy and that he thought to crush it into a powder, to later put it in her drink. He had been waiting for this for a long time. He lifted his head from her breast and kissed her deeply, and she returned his kiss passionately. All of her doubts again left her. Their tongues darted into and out of each other's mouths and her hand still stroked his cock.

Vixxen's stepdad broke the kiss and smiled at her, then laid back and pulled his shorts down, taking them all the way off, removing his shirt just after. He then leaned back on the sofa, exposing his naked body to her, placing her hand back on his cock.

Vixxen was staring at his cock, she licked her lips without thinking about it. It was long and hard, and she was so horny her head was spinning. It was beautiful; she needed it. She saw the precum on the tip of it and on her hand. She then put her other hand on it, licking her fingers to finally get a taste of him. It was extraordinary. She shuddered as she tasted it, a flavor she would long remember. It had a sweet and slightly salty flavor which she enjoyed.

Vixxen put her other hand back on it and began stroking it with both hands, leaning down to get a closer look. Soon she felt a hand on the back of her head, guiding her down to his lap. Vixxen knew what he wanted and at that moment she wanted nothing more than to finally taste his cock, to find out what his cum tasted like. She did not resist at all. Finally, she would get to put her mouth on her stepdad's glorious cock.

As Vixxen's dad guided her head down, he was pleased that she did not resist, and soon felt her lips and tongue working on the tip. She was kissing it, rolling her tongue over it, and nuzzling against it. Vixxen was in paradise at this moment, as she started to take his large black cock into her mouth. She was drunk, high and horny as fuck, and damned if this wasn't the best thing she had ever had in her mouth.

Vixxen's stepdad held her hair away from her face, mainly to be able to watch her suck his cock and marveled at how much she seemed to be enjoying sucking his dick. Her eyes were closed tight, and she was using her mouth and hands together better than he thought she would know how to. Vixxen was young and fairly athletic and maintained her pace for about twenty minutes - twenty minutes of bliss for both of them. He stepdad did not want for this to end. At that moment he wondered just how often he could get her to suck his dick. He hoped it would eventually be every day.

He had been jerking off for the last few days but had not allowed himself to cum. He wanted the first one with her to be as big as he could make it so he restrained himself from cumming, trying to build up a good supply. When he did cum, it was more than he had expected. "Look me in the eyes, Vixxen," Her stepdad requested, "I am about to cum baby girl." Vixxen obeyed, looking at her stepdad in his eyes as he started cumming in her mouth.

Her stepdad groaned but kept eye contact as he shuddered in orgasm. Vixxen felt him shudder and felt rope after rope of hot cum shoot into her mouth. Her own body started shaking, and she let out a moan, letting some of his cum fall back on her hands and his cock. She had felt orgasms during masturbation, but no boyfriend had ever gotten her close. Somehow, she had just orgasmed from sucking a cock, from a man's cum touching her tongue. She needed more of this if it felt this fucking good.

Vixxen felt like she was in heaven at that moment. She was horny as fuck and all she cared about was the magnificent ten-inch black cock and all of the cum it was providing. She kept stroking it as the cum slowed, lapping at the drops that continued out of her stepdad's cock as he finished his orgasm. Vixxen swallowed as he did it, then cleaned off his dick and her hands when she was done. Her stepdad leaned farther back on the sofa and Vixxen saw the cum on his stomach and the base of his dick and hungrily got that with her tongue as well, swallowing as she went. In her state of arousal, his cum was the best thing she had ever tasted and she got all of it.

When Vixxen was done, his dick was fading, but she knelt again and lovingly kissed and sucked on the tip, gathering just a little bit more cum. She savored the taste of the last bit she had gathered, not swallowing. Her stepdad helped her to his bed and helped her out of what was left of her clothing. All Vixxen could think about was the cum she had just swallowed, and the orgasm she had just felt. Nobody was touching her boobs or pussy, she had just orgasmed from sucking a dick, and from the taste of cum. She still had some in her mouth, as her stepdad removed her clothing. All she could think about was the wonderful sweet and salty taste of his cum.

His cock began to stir he began to suck on her boobs, and as he kissed his way down to Vixxen's pussy and ate her out as hard as he could. He went at that pussy as he hadn't in many years, and began finger fucking her while licking her clit. She was ready it seemed, being very turned on and wet, and she didn't seem to be a virgin. So, he soon added a second finger, and when that was working easily, he added a third. When he was able to get three fingers in her easily, he rose up and lined up his cock to enter her pussy. He was rock hard again, but he couldn't get it in her. He was just too big for her and she cried out as he tried to push it in.

Vixxen's arousal and drunkenness had helped, but nothing could prepare her for the size of his cock, and it was not meant to be just then. She went back to sucking his cock, and they ended up in the 69 position, pleasuring each other to another climax. As she tasted his cum for the second time, her stepdad stopped licking her pussy and started pounding her pussy with his fingers, trying to loosen her up. The taste of his cum and the sensation of her stepdad finger banging her was too much and Vixxen shuddered in orgasm again, and then again, having two back to back. Another first for her on this night.

Her stepdad rolled her over and went to kiss her but Vixxen shook her head no at him, opening her mouth to show that her mouth still had some cum in it. "Swallow baby girl," he told her, and after he saw her do it, he kissed her, not caring that she might still have a little bit of his semen in her mouth. He went back to sucking on her wonderfully large boobs, alternating between them, and soon he felt his dick stir again. "Thank God for Viagra," he thought. When he was hard again, he spread Vixxen's legs wide, pinned her against his headboard, and lined up on her pussy again, missionary style.

At first, he just got the tip in, then he started pushing back and forth, and soon he had about half of his length inside her pussy. Vixxen was not a virgin, she had fucked one boyfriend, but he might have been half the size down there that her stepdad was. "Fuck, He's too big! This hurts a lot!" she thought. But she was in a very high state of arousal, was quite wet and, soon, that helped to make things more comfortable for her.

Vixxen's stepdad was finally able to get most of his length in her, so he stopped and rolled her over cowgirl style, so he could watch her boobs bounce as they fucked. Vixxen arched her back and rode him hard, enjoying his large cock. Her stepdad grabbed her hips and used his own hips and legs to drive into her hard, enjoying the squealing sounds his stepdaughter was making. As much as this still hurt, it was a good hurt because it was also causing a lot of pleasure.

Finally, he turned her over on her hands and knees and entered her doggy style. This was a treat for him, as her naked ass was even more beautiful than her face or her tits. His stepdaughter Vixxen was a beautiful young woman, but her round muscular black ass was truly something to behold. He grabbed her hips and pounded her doggy style, with Vixxen burying her head in a pillow, trying to make sense of the pleasure and pain she was feeling.

As he got close to cumming, he remembered that he wasn't wearing a condom and flipped her back over, and coming up by her head he sprayed cum all over her beautiful face. He marveled at the erotic spectacle before him. His white cum contrasted beautifully against her ebony skin.

He used his dick and his fingers to gather his cum and push it into Vixxen's mouth, who was at this point exhausted and in a good deal of pain. She swallowed the cum he pushed into her mouth but fell asleep as he put his dick into her mouth.

Her stepdad was not drunk, having been careful not to drink much at all, and was still quite aroused and his dick still came back up from his usage of viagra. He took a break to clean up, drinking a beer and getting a snack.

When he came back Vixxen was out cold, he tried to wake her for another round, but she would not stir. He finally got back on top of her sleeping body, and slowly fucked her again. He grabbed his digital camera and took some pictures of his dick in her, full-body pictures of her fully naked body with his dick in her, and of her face. When he was close to cumming again he put the tip of his dick in her open mouth and came in her mouth again. He produced less cum, but he took pictures of cumming in her mouth and then of him rubbing his dick on her face when he was done.

He finally tired, and laid down next to her, and held his stepdaughter as he thought of how well his plan had worked. He had fucked her, he had fucked her quite a lot, but it was only one night. He wanted more.

When Vixxen woke up the next day, she was naked and in her stepdad's arms. She knew what had happened. As she eased herself out of his arms, her head aching, she saw his cock, still six inches long and fat when soft. Vixxen's head felt like someone was using a jackhammer in it and her eyes felt very heavy. She decided it was just the alcohol and the weed, and then she thought about the sex she knew she had had with the man who raised her. "How the fuck did we get to that point?" she thought to herself. As she showered, she thought about what had happened, "Wasn't it wrong for him to fuck me?" She could remember what happened; she knew she had enjoyed it. But even though he wasn't a blood relative, wasn't it wrong? It had to be.

Vixxen's pussy hurt quite a lot, and her whole body was sore, even her jaw. She knew what they had done but having had sex before she had not hurt like this. She decided not to worry about it. "We were both lonely and loneliness and alcohol can get to you," she thought. Over the next few weeks, this happened more and more often. There was less alcohol involved but he would slip her ecstasy before each night of sex. Eventually, it wasn't needed at all and he stopped using it. He even stopped using viagra.

Vixxen noticed her head was clearer but they were drinking less and smoking less weed, so it made sense to her. But she stopped feeling the hunger inside her as they began having sex and she stopped having orgasms. She wondered if that was just how things went as couples had sex, she wondered if it might come back later.

He didn't need any help getting an erection but now that sex was getting more common, he started thinking about getting enough sleep more than trying to fuck her multiple times per night. They fucked every night, gently at first but much rougher as she became able to accept the size of his cock. Then they fucked like porn stars. They watched a lot of porn together and acted out all they saw but anal sex, which she refused. They did it all over the house and at all different hours of the day and night.

Almost every time her stepdad, Michael, came, he did it in her mouth. He would sometimes cum on her face or her breasts when he saw it in the porn videos they watched.

Eventually, when he came on her face, he started calling her names as he did it. He said things like "You like that, you fat little whore?"; "Suck your daddy's cock, bitch." and "You are a fat little whore like your mama was." The degrading language started small and intensified. She didn't like it but Vixxen felt she must be the cause of it. Through all of it, she tried harder and harder to satisfy him more than ever before. "There must be a way to please him," she thought.

She tried to lose weight at first. She didn't think she was fat, but he seemed to think so. Then she started dressing in more revealing clothing and then, little clothing at all - just her underwear.

Trying to please him, Vixxen was eventually naked most of the time when at home. And she sucked her stepdad's dick as often as he would let her. She would suck his dick and swallow his cum Sunday morning before church, then dress up and go to church with him. She would sometimes sneak a quick squeeze on his cock during church service and would suck his dick on the drive home in her Sunday best. He seemed more and more unhappy, and she tried all she could to satisfy his needs and make him happy.

Her stepdad knew her body was his to do with as he pleased and he made the most of it. He fucked her in every way he wanted other than anal, which she still refused. He then began to wonder about sharing her with friends from his job.

He knew she would do it; he had molded her into his sex toy. She sucked his dick, without him asking, every day now. She didn't complain, no matter what he said or how rough he was when he fucked her. He would smack her ass when he fucked her doggy style, pull her hair hard and then cum on her face and call her a whore.

He didn't know quite why he liked doing it so much but it was a thrill to get her to a place where she would go and sulk and sometimes cry, but always come back to him.

The first time he shared her, it was with a friend of his who she knew pretty well from his work. He crushed another ecstasy pill and put it in a drink he gave her. He hadn't done this in a while, but he wanted to make sure she would do anything he asked.

They were on the sofa watching a football game, and Vixxen was naked, as she normally was around the house, when his friend walked in without knocking. She got up quickly to put on some clothes, but her stepdad held her wrist, "Sit back down baby, we are all friends here." She sat back down. His friend sat down beside her, making small talk with her stepdad about the game as if she wasn't there.

Soon, her stepdad had her arm around her and was playing with one of her breasts. Then, he had his cock out and put her hand on it. She again felt the hunger stir inside of her, but she was uncomfortable being naked next to a man other than her stepdad, and who was sitting so close to her while she had a cock in her hand, no less.