Vixxen Ch. 01: Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon his friend had his cock out and her stepdad told her to put her hand on it and jerk it, which she did. Then her stepdad guided her down to put it in her mouth, which she did. Finally, this man put on a condom on and she was sitting in his lap riding him reverse cowgirl while he groped her breasts.

She looked up and saw her stepdad had a video camera out, filming her having sex, but she didn't care, as her hunger had grown, and she was again feeling as she had before. She didn't know this man well, but she needed his cock right now and she needed it badly.

She came several times as he moved her around in different positions. He seemed to enjoy doggy style the most, as her stepdad had. "Jesus Michael, this bitch has got a fucking ass on her!" he exclaimed as he slapped her ass hard. Her stepdad only laughed as he filmed them.

Soon enough, the man she was with pulled out and started to cum on her face, and on ecstasy again, it was a thrilling experience. She opened her mouth to catch some of it and then sucked his cock clean when he finished.

Her stepdad's friend put his clothing back on and left, with her stepdad walking out with him as she collected herself. "Fuck! That was odd. But it felt so fucking good," she thought.

He would bring men over and tell Vixxen to fuck them as she did him. His friends would take her into her old room, fuck her in the living room or sometimes they would fuck her in her stepdad's own bed. The men had to wear condoms when they fucked her but they were allowed to cum in her mouth or on her face and they did so happily.

He had his video camera on her much of the time. He bought some new electronic equipment and he moved their recordings first over to VHS tapes, and then to DVDs. He was now filming himself with her as well. When they watched porn, they now watched videos of Vixxen with her stepdad or with one of his friends.

Vixxen enjoyed being with the other men at first, but soon he stopped giving her ecstasy again and the thrill of it faded for her. She did not object, however, as it made her stepdad happy when she did it. She didn't believe he would do anything to hurt her.

Then one night there were two men, and after that, from time to time, two men would fuck her the same time. Vixxen did not recognize all of them. She drank alcohol to dull her mind and that helped. It also pleased her stepdad, and that helped as well.

Her stepdad started asking her to take his cock deeper and deeper during blowjobs and, eventually, she could take his entire cock in her throat, having overcome her gag reflex. It took some time to get there, but when she did, he expected it often and told her to do it with his friends.

His language toward her had become more abusive, and he seemed to be less happy than ever, only smiling when fucking her or watching his friends fuck her. They stopped going to church and she stopped going to school. Eventually, he stopped going to his job as well, although they still had some money. Now, her life was just having sex with her stepdad, being naked for her stepdad, and fucking the men he brought over.

One day, after one of his friends fucked her in her room, she saw him hand money to her stepdad and asked him about it later. He didn't deny it. "He paid me to fuck you, baby. They all do."

Vixxen was stunned. "This is why he quit his job?" she thought. "That is where all of the money is coming from?"

"As I said before, Vixxen, you are a whore just like your mama was," her stepdad continued. "After your dad died, all your mama had was her beauty, she looked a lot like you. great tits, a great ass, all of it. So, when we got together, I sold her pretty ass just like I do yours," he said as he laughed. "She was still losing the baby weight, but she was as eager to please as you are."

Vixxen cried and yelled at her stepdad, "My mother wasn't a whore!" She yelled through her tears, "I am not a fucking whore!"

Her stepdad slapped her, the first time he had ever hit her. "Don't fucking talk back to me, you fucking little bitch! Your mother traded her ass for money, Vixxen," her stepdad growled at her. "Many, many times. In this house, in the same bedroom, you do it now! She swallowed cum, she let men run a fucking train on her, everything you can imagine!" Her stepdad was exaggerating, but at this moment he just wanted to hurt Vixxen for yelling back at him.

Vixxen couldn't respond through her pain, and through the tears. "How dare he say this about my mom!" she thought.

"She did it just like you do, Vixxen," her stepdad growled in her ear. "You fuck men and I get paid for it - that makes you a whore, and you are fucking some of the same men who paid to fuck your whore of a mother."

Vixxen slumped to the ground, not knowing what to do. Then she heard his pants open and drop and looked up to see his semi-erect cock right in her face. "Suck it, Vixxen," he commanded with a menacing look on his face. "Suck my cock, you fucking whore!"

She did what he wanted and sucked his dick, and he was brutal with her. As he often did, he forced his cock down her throat, but this time he held it there longer, as she struggled for breath. He fucked her mouth hard - he knew she was having a tough time with it and it made him smile. Not long after he came in her mouth, and then demanded she swallow, which she did in shame.

That night, when she slept in their bed, she was afraid of him. When he came to bed, he held her and said he was sorry. "I shouldn't have said that, Vixxen, I should never have treated you that way." He said quietly, "Please forgive me, I have been drinking and I have had a lot of stress."

"What about the men from work?" Vixxen turned and asked him, very careful to speak softly. Her jaw still hurt where he had hit her. "What about them?"

"I was in trouble at work, baby girl." Her stepdad used a pet name for her he used to use but had not used much lately. It was the nicest he had been to her in some time. "They fired me, and I thought we were going to lose everything. Then a guy at work offered me money if he could have you."

"So, all of them?" Vixxen asked.

"Yes," he replied. "All of them paid me. It is how we have lived for these last few months."

"And my mom?" Vixxen asked with tears in her eyes.

"I was angry. I am sorry," he replied. "She did sell her body for money, baby. Just when we really needed it, and just a few times."

That made Vixxen feel a little better; he had lied about her mother, at least.

But it wasn't a lie. He had whored her mother out more than he had Vixxen, thus far, and it drove her to alcoholism and drug use. The car crash she died in was caused by her being high and drunk at the wheel.

Her stepdad seemed genuine and she felt bad for him. He didn't have sex with her that night, he just held her. She needed the embrace; she was sure she could forgive him.

The sex with her stepdad continued, although he was not as mean as before. And the other men kept coming, a couple of times a week. She still enjoyed sex with her stepdad and while sex with the strange men was not the same thing to her, she didn't hate it. She wasn't sure how to deal with the fact that men were paying to have sex with her. But in her mind, she wasn't getting any money so she wasn't a whore. And it wouldn't last forever.

Sometimes, when her stepdad fucked Vixxen he did not pull out and came deep inside her. Later in the year, she became pregnant. He insisted that she take care of it, gave her the money and let her know that she had to. They would get into trouble if she carried the child and people found out it was his.

And he still wasn't working, they needed her to keep fucking other men to keep the house.

She did as he asked, and the procedure did not go well. She spent some time in a hospital and she was told she wouldn't be able to get pregnant again. They did not have sex for a couple of months, but he made sure to get the blowjobs he wanted almost every day.

The men still came as well. They fucked her tits and her mouth, and her stepdad lamented that they paid less for it.

Soon enough, she was healthy enough to have sex again, and the men started fucking her again, and so did her stepdad. She knew nothing else at this point, and she found no enjoyment from it. She would take a couple of shots of whiskey to numb herself beforehand, and she smoked a lot of weed to drown out the mental anguish she was in.

She knew her stepdad didn't love her, and she started to wonder how long he had waited for her to become old enough, for her to be legal for him to fuck. "Was her whole life with him a lie?" It was a disturbing thought.

They went even further down the rabbit hole, and Michael became ever more verbally abusive to her. His weight had grown - he was now over 300 pounds. But he still insulted her weight whenever they were together. He began slapping Vixxen's ass when he was fucking her doggy style and slapping it hard. She didn't know where she had let him down, but the warmness had gone, replaced by what was starting to feel like contempt.

If she talked back to him, she got slapped now. Not hard enough to hurt her, but he refused to put up with any backtalk.

Some of the men paying to have sex with her became the only source of warmth that she enjoyed, as they tended to be nicer to her than he was at this point.

Michael began trying harder and harder to get her to have anal sex; trying alcohol, and ecstasy again, but with no success. It became a sort of obsession to him to fuck her beautiful round ass. But the more he obsessed over it, the worse he treated her, and the worse he treated her, the less inclined she was to ever let him.

The last time he brought a man for her to fuck, she recognized the man. It was the preacher at the church that they used to attend. Her dad was no longer a deacon there, but this man was still the preacher. She dreamed, for a second, that this man had come to pray for her or for some mission of mercy, but that was not the case. The preacher was a much older black man, probably in his late seventies, and she saw him hand over some money to her stepdad and head to her bedroom.

He was not an attractive man and did not have a big or good locking dick. He was, however, hard, and the preacher from her church used her body in every way he wanted. She sucked his dick; he fondled and sucked on her eighteen-year-old body and then he fucked her doggy style. He was just as amazed as Michael was the first time he had seen her ass doggy style - it really was an amazing sight to behold. The old preacher had sex with her, but not roughly, as he was on the frail side. When she felt his cum in her pussy, she realized the old man had not worn a condom. He put his softening dick in her mouth when he was finished, making her clean him up.

Vixxen had seen just about enough of these men. Michael was now sending men to her that she knew. Some of the men were teachers from high school, and one was a guy from class, a fat loser she had never liked. But the fat loser got to fuck her, anyway, pounding her doggy style and cumming on her face. The guy laughed as he dressed and leaving her room, called out, "See you next time bitch."

One night when he came home drunk, Michael came to her and she wasn't interested in sex and objected. He asked again, pushing her against a wall and groping her breast and kissing her. Vixxen was dressed, not spending time naked anymore since things just weren't the same. She didn't want any of this anymore.

Despite this, Michael had her naked in minutes by force, tearing off the shirt she had on and violently removing her shorts and thong. He forced a kiss on her and sucked on her breasts so hard it hurt.

Vixxen tried to push him away, saying "No!" to him for the first time. Michael responded violently. He put one hand around her throat and yelled right in her face, "You never say no to me, you fucking whore!"

He wasn't choking her, but Vixxen was afraid. He let go of her throat and grabbed her hair, pulling her down to suck his dick. "Suck it Vixxen!" he yelled at her, "Suck it, you fucking little whore!" Michael threw her on the bed and pulled her head back towards him, and pushing his cock into her throat, began to violently fuck her throat so hard she could barely breathe.

After a few minutes of fucking her throat, he flipped her on her back onto the bed and entered her missionary style. He fucked her furiously and when she tried to look away, he yelled at her again, "Look at me bitch!"

He flipped her over again, leaning on her, and tried to put his dick in her ass dry. She kicked away, "Not that, I'm not going to let him fuck my ass."

Michael's rage spilled out and he slapped her face hard. She leaned up to hit back and he punched her in the stomach. She fell back down, and he kept hitting her. He slapped her face when he looked at her and slapped her ass hard. Vixxen was crying and in pain, but he didn't stop hitting her. Finally, he put his hand around her throat and squeezed. Vixxen was terrified.

"You will do whatever I want!" he screamed at her, "I will put you on the street and have meth-heads fuck you in the ass, Vixxen, so help me, you will do whatever I want you to do!"

He let go of her throat and she took a breath, wide-eyed in fear. He turned to walk away, and she slumped to the ground, hurting all over. He went and got some oil from the bathroom she used for her skin and poured it on his cock and her asshole. He looked down at her beautiful round ass, and pushed her cheeks apart, exposing her tight little asshole. He worked the oil into her ass with his finger, and then lined up behind her and forced himself into her asshole. He started slowly, but as soon as he could fit, he started fucking her ass, having waited for this moment for a long time.

It hurt her a lot and she cried out in pain; she had never had anal sex. Michael was forcing himself into her, and he was big. This was the moment he had waited for, having wanted to fuck that big round ass since the first night he fondled her when he was drunk, and he gave it all he had.

She was awake as he took her ass against her will, but because of the alcohol and the physical abuse, she passed out. She woke up in the middle of the night, naked and alone, with cum leaking out of her ass and hurting like hell from the beating. Vixxen grabbed a few things and left, running to a girlfriend's house who would help her run.

Her friend suggested calling the police, but she felt would be seen as worthless to them. She knew they would just think of her as a young black whore, a girl who fucked her stepdad by choice over much of a year, and who fucked men for money. She would just be another whore to them and a waste of their time.

Who could she go to? What would the preacher say? The men from his work? With all the drugs and alcohol, nobody would believe her. Her only choice was to run.

Vixxen used what money she had to leave town the next day and left her life behind to live with a friend in a big city in another state, far away. She never looked back, never returned to her hometown, and never saw her stepdad again.

The end.