Voir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Tim, you enjoy it hard, I see," Gabriela said, now more than a little annoyed. He's lucky he's got a nice ass. As she recovered from the starburst currently revolving around her suddenly pounding head, she looked down and caught a glimpse of the messenger bag he placed on the pathway. It still had a dog-eared airline luggage tag on it, a long-ago trip to Seattle — faded, but still partially readable: Tim Calloway, 2405 Wentz Towers East. 2405. Well, well, well. Look who we've found, Gabriela.

Tim reached out his hand, lifting her off her the ground, crimson-cheeked at the extreme awkwardness of knocking her down. "Gabriela, I am so sorry. I am so, so sorry." As she rose, He started to drift from profusely apologizing to perversely drinking her in, her sexy long legs traversing full speed around the luscious curves of her tight ass.

Gabriela gave him one of her patented fuck me looks that gave her practically any man she wanted when she wanted. "You know Tim, I just moved here not too long ago, and wanted to get to know the neighbors. But this isn't what I exactly had in mind."

She was trying to make light of the rear-ender and resulting mayhem, Tim thought, but he suddenly felt an incandescent flare of lust spark inside him. It was the glance she gave him, those eyes — illuminating pools of chestnut with a hint of seduction that exploded a hard pang in his chest — and more noticeably underneath his pants. Damn, Tim, did you see how she looked at you? All this time, you were watching from across the way, stroking your cock, imagining fucking her. Is it possible you won't have to imagine much longer?

"Gabriela, I am such a klutz. You aren't hurt at all, are you?" He gawkily stammered, before quickly regaining his composure, emboldened by that sultry, smoldering glance she had just flashed headlight-bright at him. "Gabriela, how can I make it up to you?"

She gave him a Cheshire cat smile that left Tim feeling a little vulnerable. "Well I think you owe me a drink for this possible concussion," she said rubbing her still-tender forehead.

Tim's heart raced, a thousand times faster than he could have ever thought, his stomach doing summersaults an Olympic gymnast would be proud of. Nonetheless he was bolstered by her first move. "There's always a happy hour at that wine bar down two blocks. Supposedly their Pinot Grigio is pretty good, or Merlot if you favor red wine ... if you're even into wine, that is. If you prefer craft-style beer ..."

Gabriela hushed him gently with a finger over his lips, his gulp near-comical as she did. She beamed him a coquettish smile, seeing in his eyes that he was completely entranced. The lioness has caught another little mouse, hasn't she, Gabriela? "I enjoy a good Merlot, but much prefer a more cozy one-on-one setting. Why don't you get a smokey, full-bodied red and stop by my place tonight, and we can get to know each other a bit more?"

The question, her finger against his lips ever oh-so-gently, and who it was coming from made him take pause. She was asking him to come over to her place? This woman he had spent so many carnal thoughts and spilt cum obsessing over? Tim pinched the side of his leg to make sure he had actually gotten out of bed this morning. The slight pain made his heart beat twice as fast.

Well actually I had plans already, to wait for you to come home so I can watch you undress out of that tight dress, he thought before quickly shaking the thought away.

He cleared his throat gruffly, the warmth of her finger still lingering against his lips as he vainly tried to portray cool composure. "Yes. That would be great, Gabriela. I'll get a bottle and come over ... around seven?" He replied, once more flustered, his red cheeks a matching hue to the luxuriant hair that adorned his head. Tim, this isn't happening is it? Fantasy was one thing but he was not a ladies man. Not on this level. He had his smattering of past girlfriends and girl gamer friends that he flirted with, relying on his sense of wry humor and gaming guile to attract a certain class of women. But Gabriela was in a class of her own.

"Why don't you come by my place around eight instead, Tim," she replied with a captivating grin. He smiled back and nodded. Her place, alone, just the two of them drinking wine? He understood what could possibly occur tonight and he — Tim Calloway, who could solve even the most complex of HTML coding dilemmas — was at a loss attempting to figure out how exactly he found himself having evening plans with Gabriela Casimiro. Does she know?

A million debauched thoughts bounced scattershot through his dirty mind. Tim said his goodbye and turned, their paths separating at last as she veered left and he right to go to their respective cars. A sigh of relief escaped him — but too soon, as she quickly called out to him. "You of course know I'm on the twenty-fifth floor, don't you? 2506. I'll see you at eight."

Yes, Tim. She knows.

Yes, Gabriela knew she had tipped her hand this morning. Of course, Tim, I know you've been watching me undress, watching me play with my pussy, watching as I orgasm. His awareness made the seductive game all the more exciting for her. Making him cognizant she knows made it much easier to have him confess his spying sins to her. Then her fun would really start. Dark, seductive thoughts kept her company all day.

When Gabriela arrived home Monday evening she had just enough time to change. A matching set of black panty and bra, stockings and short red dress, just long enough to hide the garter of her thigh highs. Gabriela caught her reflection in her wardrobe mirror, bent over. The ass-clinging dress riding up just slightly, perfectly situated to reveal the apexes of her stockings. Damn, Tim, if you don't fuck me, I will.

Just as she had finished tidying up the living room, a loud buzz echoed through her condo. She answered quickly and soon Tim was walking right into her "confessional," curtain flung wide open, no hiding tonight. She greeted him with a lingering kiss to the cheek, taking the bottle, complimenting his choice. "Come in, Tim. Why don't you go to the living room and I'll get some glasses for this wine." She returned quickly, and poured a full glass for each of them. Let the game begin, Gabriela.

He was nervous, she could easily see, a definitive first-date tension. She couldn't grasp why, however. He was good-looking in a boy-next-door manner, a nice build, obviously smart. She found his humor surprisingly infectious, laughing without fakery at many of his quips. But he puzzlingly lacked full confidence in himself when it came to interacting with the fairer sex, the kind of self-assurance Joshua had. Fuck you, Joshua. Once the wine was flowing, though, Tim became much more relaxed and open, even playful. Gabriela poured him a third glass before opening up another bottle she had stashed away for a perfect occasion. Seducing a man to stroke off while she watched seemed "perfect occasion" appropriate to her.

Tim put a hand over his glass in protest, but she scoffed teasingly, "Do you have to drive home or something?" He nervously laughed as she sat close to him, close enough that their thighs were touching ever so slightly, and Gabriela raised her glass toward him. "I'd like to propose a toast, Tim. Here's to always leaving a window of opportunity open," she smirked knowingly, waiting for his reaction. He barely flushed as he sipped the wine, the drink making him more daring.

"And to never settling for just one curtain call," he retorted with a chuckle, clinking his glass against hers. An honest and heartwarming laugh burst from Gabriela, a sound that surprised even her. He was toeing the line with his admission but she wanted to hear him say it out loud. She needed to control him with that dark secret and make him hers.

Witty banter about favorite sex scenes in movies produced a second empty bottle left on the table, when Gabriela deftly segued the conversation. Time to pounce, lioness. "Tell me a secret Tim," she insisted, her smoky brown eyes firmly fixated upon him.

His brow furrowed as he thought of something, anything to tell the beautiful sexy goddess sitting thisclose to him. "I almost always drink directly out of the milk carton." The seriousness in his voice made Gabriela giggle.

"No, no. Tell me a dirty secret. What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done, Tim?"

Alluring, manipulative tones along with her hand resting almost innocently on his thigh were sledgehammers against Tim's built-up bravado. She's talking kinky sex, dirty secrets. He hadn't been prepared for this twist in the game. Gabriela's hand moved up a little further as she slinked in closer, practically on top of him. "Never spanked a girl? Tied one up? Watched one through a window?"

Just you, he thought with a resounding throb just begging to escape his pants. The wine was blurring his senses, his judgment clouded as he leaned in closer to those red lips, just a hair's breadth away. Gabriela wet her lips with just the tip of her tongue, so close she nearly caressed his. "Tell me Tim, what's your dirty little secret."

His heart pounding inside his chest, the skirt of her dress had hiked up and he could see the lace tops of those stockings and bare thigh above. Fuck, Tim. Just say it. Tell her. Now. His hardened cock was noticeable, only fueling Gabriela more. "Don't you want to share dirty secrets with me Tim?" She pulled her lips back slightly, him leaning forward to keep that closeness, completely hypnotized by her. Goddammit, Tim. She knows. Tell her, tell her. You like to watch her fuck her cunt!

While his inner voice was carnival-barker screaming, Tim could only elicit a faint mumble, so quiet that even with their proximity she could hardly hear. "Say that again Tim?"

"I like to watch. I get aroused — watching," he said louder. His eyes were drifting down her body — gorgeous long legs, tight ass, those perfect breasts. He just wanted to reach out and grab her, explore every inch of her. His lips leaned into hers, expecting to meet and lock in passion, but Gabriela pulled back again, a hand pressed restrictively against his chest, clearly unsatisfied with his answer.

"Like to watch what, Tim?" She probed a little further, her free hand just inches away from his obvious arousal.

"Watch girls change, touch themselves, through their window," he admitted with a deep blush, not knowing if he had just lost his only chance at his fantasy girl. The smirk that crossed Gabriela's face was of near satisfaction — oh so close, she almost had his confession.

"Did you ever watch me? When I come home from work and change, just coming out of the shower?" Tim's head nodded, too embarrassed to speak. It was done — confession signed, sealed, delivered, you're mine, Tim — and she had him exactly where she wanted. She grasped him tight in her hand, stroking him through his pants so slowly. She leaned back in, whisperingly close to his ear. "Did you ever watch me fuck my pussy?"

Those filthy words accompanied by her soft lips near-caressing his ear, made his cock twitch in overexcitement. "Yes, Gabriela. I watch you. All the time. While I stroke my cock." What confidence he possessed entering her penthouse had now returned. OK, Tim. The secret's finally out. No curtain to hide behind. She knows. Play along, have some fun, Tim. This is, after all, what you wanted for so long.

Gabriela tsked as if he had been a naughty school boy who hadn't finished his homework. "Well I don't think that's fair, I haven't gotten to watch you." Never letting go of his cock, Gabriela stood, Tim having no choice but to follow. "I think we should do something about that, don't you?"

Not waiting for a response, she led Tim into her bedroom with his pulsating erection firmly in her grasp, and pushed him down playfully into the chair opposite her bed. "Strip and sit there. Take those fucking clothes off, Tim."

She smiled, and he complied eagerly while watching her slowly peel off her dress, her thong, bra and thigh highs the only obstacles preventing him from completely consuming her total nakedness. Gabriela leaned back on the bed, opening her thighs invitingly. Watching as her fingers slipped under her panties made him instinctively stand, desiring to go to her. "Ah. Ah. Ah. Sit and show me what you do when you watch me."

Her piercing eyes made him sit obediently. He grabbed his cock and started stroking. Gabriela made a show of moaning and writhing. It was exhilarating, the sound of her in sexual rapture, making him stroke faster. He had never wanted to fuck another woman more than right now. No more separation of a distanced building and courtyard between them— his fantasy girl was just five feet away.

Gabriela removed her panties and called him over to the bed. "Taste me, Tim," she whispered to him. Without a moment's hesitation he was licking her pussy lips, the salty-sweet flavor making him moan vibratingly against her clit, both hands wrapped around her legs and pulling her closer, gripping her flesh as his tongue lapped up every delicious drop of her pussyjuice. She groaned loud, spurring him on. "Don't stop stroking that cock for me." One hand went back to his dick, so ready to burst, lust and cum wanting to escape him fully.

Gabriela cried out as she neared her orgasm, his tongue far better than the vibrators she had been satisfying herself with. As he stroked his cock, fasterfasterfaster while orally pleasuring her pussy, Gabriela exploded, orgasming hard, squeezing his head between her thighs and riding out the wave of inner ecstasy. Once he felt her quiver, he slowed his stroking, his voyeur junkie now high from her orgasmic liberation. She quickly looked at Tim and smirked. "Go back to the chair."

Crestfallen, he looked up at her, eyes pleading for release. But he did as told, playing — and thoroughly enjoying — this game of hers. Gabriela stood next to him, watching him intently. "Finish, I want to watch you cum like you've watched me all this time from the darkness."

He grinned mischievously as he took his cock back in his hand, stroking it harder, more brisk than before. She leaned down and kissed him, sampling her juice on his lips. Pulling away, she leaned into his ear and whispered, "I taste fucking good, don't I? I bet you've dreamt of tasting my sweet cunt. Come on, show me how much cum you have, all for me."

Her filthy words finally sent him over the edge, his cock spurting explosive shot after explosive shot of cum. Tim yelled with satisfaction at the release. His dick softened as his body relaxed, a sigh exhaled, cum dripping of his cockhead.

"My, my. You've made quite a mess on my chair, haven't you, Tim?" Gabriela took his hands and led him to the bed and lay next to him, gliding her fingers up and down his chest. She straddled him, rubbing her wet pussy lips against his flaccid cock. "Maybe next time I'll let you pump that load deep into my pussy."

After a few more moments of teasing Gabriela unmounted him, walked over to her window, looking out onto the courtyard. Tim walked directly behind her, standing shoulder to shoulder, and chuckled. "You know, Gabriela, I've seen a lot of things through this window of yours, but what I didn't see is myself here, with you." Grabbing her, he turned Gabriela to him, his hand on her cheek. He reined her in, kissing her roughly and biting her lip, totally surprising himself with his newfound aggression.

As their lips parted, Gabriela reached instinctively to her bleeding lip, hand touching it as a smile formed wide across her face. Oh Tim, I'm just getting started here with you.

12