Volleyball Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was spasming uncontrollably as she was being expertly fucked. She felt Darren pull out of her ass as she sat up a little more on top of Matt. She could hear Darren moaning behind her that he was going to cum. She turned her head to look back just as Darren shot his load across her lower back and ass.

She could feel Matt's cock start to twitch and knew he also was very close to cumming. She pulled herself off of him and got back to her knees between Matt and Chris. She started feverishly stroking and sucking on their cocks as Chris said "that's it, slut, suck that cock. Make me fucking cum all over your tits and face."

She pulled a few more times and Chris did exactly that, cumming spurt after spurt along her chin and down to her bouncing tits. She then turned her focus back towards Matt and took him deep into her mouth. As she sucked and while sliding his cock back out of her mouth, he moaned, saying "Fuck you are so good at that! You are such a good fuck-toy! Fuck! I am cumming! I am cumming!!!"

With that, Matt exploded in her mouth and she worked to swallow every last drop of it. Through the whole process, Camryn also had another orgasm simply due to the intensity of it all...

They all collapsed back onto the couch for a few minutes, all of them trying to collect their wits about them again. Darren in the chair, Chris on the floor, and both Matt and Camryn on the couch.

"Holy shit, that was amazing," Camryn finally said.

"Yeah, I'd say," echoed Chris and Darren.

"Never expected that when we asked you to play with us," Matt said.

"That was so much better. We may have to look for more tournaments to play..... but I have to ask, who was the girl who you didn't like?"

Camryn laughed and said, "Honestly, I have no idea who she is. I just wanted a way to fuck all three of you..... I'd say it worked...."

To which everyone else agree, and Matt added "we may have to try to find her to thank her sometime. She'll have no clue as to why, but we'll all know..."

12