Volunteered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben looked down at his wife, her soft pink lips wrapped around his cock, his long shaft moving slowly, but forcefully, in and out guided by his hand on the back of her head. Anna moaned, the vibration surrounding his excited member. He loved the way she gave head. She always enjoyed it, moaning and taking his whole length with a passion that made him want to give her his cum deep in her throat. Her naked tits were bouncing softly from his thrusts. He reached down to caress her, tracing the heavy round bottom of her ample breast with his hand and then working his way up to her protruding nipple.

Anna was sure, if not for the sting of the hard table on her naked thighs, she would have cum by now. The dildo was hitting her deep inside as she softly grinded her clit with the base of the cock. She loved how her husband got so turned on when his cock was in her mouth. She let out a deep moan when he locked her sensitive nipple in his tight grip. She loved when he played with her nipples. She could tell that her moans turned him on, his cock pulsing in her mouth, reaching its maximum girth. He rode her mouth, in and out, not holding back his thrusts.

Ben could have held off his orgasm for a long time allowing himself to enjoy his cock in his wife's mouth. But he knew her tender skin must be burning from his belt. He watched her, trying to grind on the rubber cock that had her spread open, while not moving her thighs. He took pity on her, knowing he wasn't done with her and knowing he would have a chance to cum again later in her wet pussy.

"Stroke my dick," he ordered her.

Anna grabbed the base of her husbands hard cock and tightly wrapped her hand around it, pulling and pushing his shaft, extending his pleasure. She knew he was reaching his climax whenever he told her to stroke his cock. She loved knowing she was the one who made him cum and sucked his hard pulsing cock with excitement, anxious to taste his cum. She found her perfect rhythm, her mouth and hand gliding up and down his hard shaft as she bounced around grinding as much as she could on the rubber cock.

Looking down at his wife, Ben allowed himself to loose control, feeling himself almost at the point of no return. When Anna looked up at him, he could feel her desire when their eyes met, and it pushed him over the edge. He pulled her into him, his hand still on the back of her head as he pushed his cock deep into her. He could feel his hot juices shooting the back of her throat as the waves of his orgasm pushed his thick jizz into her. A few more deep thrust and he finished, moaning with pleasure.

"God you're good at that," he said, looking down at his wife and he pulled his cock from her. She sucked his cock dry as he pulled out, keeping all his cum in her, swallowing the thick juices, knowing it turned him on. She was happy to get his approval and work her way back into his good graces.

"May I get up?" she asked, hoping he would allow her to now that she had made him cum. She wiggled on the table, trying to shift her weight from her thighs to her ass, easing her pain.

Ben looked down at his wife, her lips still wet with his cum. She was so cute, trying to be good and stay seated. He knew she wanted some relief and figured he would allow her some. He admired her naked body, exposed, her magnificent crimson-tipped breast rising and falling with her wanting breath. He reached down, cupping her in his powerful hands.

"Don't worry, you will have plenty of time to stand. You may get up. The next time you loose your temper like that you may find yourself sitting on your naked backside for a good long time," he said, still fondling her breasts.

Anna slowly pushed herself up, feeling her sex close as the girth of the rubber shaft left her. She winced her flesh burning as she peeled the back of her thighs off the coffee table. She was sure her skin must have remained on the table as she stood, but when she looked, there was nothing.

"Good, now put this back on," Ben demanded, as he handed his wife the soft pink negligee. He watched as she lifted her arms, the soft fabric caressing her skin as if fell perfectly around her, slipping down her tight body. Again it settled on her, showing off her swollen nipples, revealing her ache for him.

He circled his arms around her, pulling her close to him and speaking softly but deliberately, "I want you to go upstairs and wait for me." He released his arms and walked toward his office, leaving her alone, again.

Anna felt her stomach sink, a nervous wave igniting in her pelvis. When Ben told her to go wait for him, he didn't mean go flop on the bed and read a magazine until he was ready to deal with her. There was an ever changing series of humiliating positions in which she was made to wait for him. It started with just standing in the corner by his side of the bed. Usually he would instruct her on what she should be wearing or how she should be wearing it. Very often, as with the current position in which she was to wait, she was to wear the negligee.

Anna slowly climbed the steps to her bedroom, wondering how long he was going to make her wait in her newest position. She entered the bedroom and went to her husbands nightstand where, in the drawer, there was a key neatly labeled 'Anna'. Taking the key she went into to his walk-in closet and over to a large black leather trunk. She unlocked the trunk, which revealed Ben's growing stash of 'supplies'. Whenever he sent her to the trunk, she tried to avoid looking through its contents, afraid of what she might see.

For tonight, she grabbed two leather wrist cuffs that were attached to locking reels and two ankle cuffs attached to each other on a short chain. She carefully closed the lid, locked it and returned to the bedroom, putting the key back in her husband's nightstand.

She stood on the bed so she could reach a hook attached to the ceiling over the lower right side of their black four poster bed. She attached the two locking reels to the hook and flipped the lever that allowed her to pull a long length of sturdy plastic coated wire out of the reels. She lowered the wrist cuffs down onto the bed where they waited for her. She climbed down, off the high bed, grabbing the ankle cuffs which she wrapped around the leg of the bed. A nervous rush flooded her pelvis and belly. She could feel her cheeks blush with embarrassment as she fumbled with the double buckles on each ankle cuff. With both feet firmly buckled in and the chain secured around the leg of the bed, she stood up, carefully, as she now had to keep her legs against the corner of the bed. She grabbed ahold of the tall post of their bed, pulling herself upright. She slipped the wrist cuffs over her hands, buckling them tightly around her small wrist, knowing that Ben would check to make sure she hadn't left them too loose.

Anna thought back to Ben's instructions when he put her in this position the first time. He had instructed her to pay attention so that she could do everything correctly by herself the next time. When she was sure she had followed all of his instructions, she gave a quick tug to the wire attached to the wrist cuffs, signaling the reels to retract, and followed the wire up as far as her hands would go.

Now she was standing, her feet locked on either side of the corner of the bed by the ankle cuffs and her hands, cuffed, straight over her head. She gave a small tug down on the wires, to engage the lock on the reels, and panicked as soon as she heard the click of the lock. Now, with her hands locked straight above her head, she realized she had forgotten a very important set in her instructions.

"SHIT," she yelled out loud, to no one. She pulled forcefully on her hands, hoping to get them to lower, but she knew she was stuck as she wiggled to get free. She had been instructed to lower the neckline of the soft pink negligee so that it sat under her full round breast, exposing them and allowing the black post of the bed to slide in between them, separating her mounds around it. She had forgotten and now, locked in place, it was too late. She tried to catch the neckline of the negligee on the bedpost, riding it up and down through her breast with the little give she had to move. But, it wasn't enough to get the soft material all the way over her ample breast.

Hanging her head back, the ends of her hair brushing the curve of her ass, she held back tears. She had wanted so badly to please her husband and now she would be in even bigger trouble when he came to check on her. She had no choice but to stand there, trapped, and wait.

Ben sat in his office thinking of Anna, locked to their bed. He liked the thought of her standing there, awaiting his arrival and anticipating his punishment. He had planned a surprise trip to Cabo for them and needed to confirm their booking before midnight. It was a few months off and he couldn't wait to spend ten days with her in paradise. He killed a little more time putting together a lumber order for an upcoming job. When he felt his dick jump at the thought of his wife upstairs, waiting for him, he decided to go join her.

Walking into the bedroom, his wife's beautiful form, long and lean, cuffed to their bed, was plenty to get him turned on. He was impressed with her ability to get herself into those cuffs, knowing it would not be easy to stand with her legs locked to the bed. He noticed, right away, that she had forgotten to expose her breast before she released the wires and locked her hands over her head. He loved the way her bare breast looked with the hard post gliding between them. He could tell, by the look in her eyes, that she knew she had disobeyed and wanted so badly to tell him. But, she was not allowed to speak while she was waiting, unless he instructed her to.

He walked over to his wife, enjoying the look of anticipation in her eyes. He tucked her long hair behind her ear, tracing his finger down the curve of her long neck and continuing down, around her breast and then finally with a swirl around her nipple, now swollen with excitement under forgotten fabric.

"It seems to me that you missed something," he said, staring into her eyes with a look that made her stomach leap. He forcefully pulled down the neckline of the negligee, allowing it to catch both nipples as he exposed them and letting the material come to a stop under the rounded bottom of her breasts. She gasped from the sting of the negligee being stretch over her nipples, knowing that he had meant to get her attention with the pain. She longed to tell him that she was sorry, but she didn't dare disobey further. She lowered her eyes, submitting to him.

Ben walked over to his side of the bed and retrieved the key. He noticed that Anna had lifted her eyes, trying to see what he was doing, and he gave her a naughty grin, letting her know she had been caught.

After he had spent some time in his closet, he came up behind her, gently kissing her neck. He laid in front of her, on the bed, three items. A black satin blindfold, a paddle and a small jar with a gold lid. In his hand he still had something, but she couldn't get a good look at it.

"I was looking forward to coming up here and seeing you beautiful breasts," he said, fondling them. "I guess I need to help you remember all of your steps."

A look of nervous excitement came over Anna's face.

"Open your mouth," Ben ordered, lifting whatever he had in his hand to her mouth. She obeyed, releasing her jaw as she felt something smooth and round being placed in her mouth. She could feel Ben pulling the object, a ball, she guessed, back and then tying the laces attached to it tightly behind her head.

Her eyes grew wide, wishing he would come in front of her so he could see her look, pleading for him to stop. The ball felt uncomfortable in her mouth as she moved her tongue around it. She felt a strong urge to push it out of her mouth and an overwhelming frustration at not being able to move it. It was firmly placed, making breathing through her mouth difficult. She became nervous, afraid the ball would choke her. She forgot her rules and started to try to protest, her words just coming out like desperate moans, producing saliva she was not able to swallow.

Ben moved to the side of the bed. Now, looking into Anna's eyes he could see her pleading with him, her frantic moans escalating into muffled shrieks. He cupped her head softly in his hands, trying to calm her down. He stroked her belly with his strong hand, trying to relax her breathing. He wanted her to submit, to play along, but he needed to make sure she was okay.

"Tell me, all this shrieking you are doing, are you trying to tell me to stop? Are you saying our safeword?" he asked, looking into his wife's eyes to decipher her answer.

A moment passed. Anna could feel a calmness come to her now that she could see Ben's reassuring eyes. She thought about his questions. Did she want to safe word this? She had never used it before and she knew if she shook her head 'yes' right now Ben would take the ball out of her mouth and release her from the cuffs. She knew he would take her into his arms, apologize for pushing her too far and make love to her. Part of her wanted that so badly she could feel her body begging for him around her, inside her.

She realized, that while she was deep in thought, her breathing had regulated. Her tongue had relaxed under the ball and the panic had left her. She closed her eyes for a moment, making sure she was making the right decision.

"Good girl. I'm very pleased," Ben said, smiling at his wife who had shaken her head 'no' to his safe word question. He was glad she wanted to continue.

"Now, you keep giving me new reasons to punish you this evening. Before I spank you for volunteering my time this weekend, we have to deal with you robbing me of the pleasure I get from seeing your bare breasts. When I showed you this position I instructed you to have your breast exposed. Your breasts bring me great joy and it disappoints me when I expect to see them and you deny me," he said, bring his hands down from her face and again fondling her breast.

She moaned, feeling herself submit to him, her body longing for him. She watched as he picked up the blindfold and slipped its tight elastic over her head. She stared into his eyes as he lowered it, her line of vision getting lower and lower until, darkness.

"Good girl, just relax. This will help you remember when I give you directions."

Anna could hear him moving in front of her and she thought she heard a lid unscrewing as she remembered the small jar on the bed. The room filled with strong smell that Anna recognized as eucalyptus.

Ben looked at his wife, her arms straight over her head lifting her already pert breasts even higher as they were separated by the bedpost. He felt his cock pulse as he pictured it taking the place of the post, grinding the space between her breast and shooting his cum all over her chest as she licked his head, circling its rim with her tongue. Fully recovered from his previous orgams, his cock grew in his pants, pushing against the his tight jeans.

He ran his finger over the top of the Tiger Balm, barely gracing his finger with the strong ointment. He reached down, grabbing his wife's pussy and was pleased to find it wet with desire. He caressed her swollen clit with the balm, working it into its hidden head. He knew it would take a minute for her to feel the warm sensation of the balm. Starting out as a tingle and working up to a burning rage driving her wild.

He continued to work her, rubbing her, careful not to enter her with his finger, even though his cock tried to convince him otherwise. He brought his luscious lips down to her waiting breast and took her into his mouth, sucking and teasing her with his tongue. He could feel that she was beginning to feel the burn as she began writhing around on her restraints, picking herself up by her wrist cuffs to escape his hand and then lowering herself down wanting more.

Anna threw her head back and moaned deeply. The burning in her pussy and her husband sucking on her was giving her a deep pleasure. She could feel the heat between her legs intensifying by the second and she wondered just how intense it would get. Her pussy was so alive with a sensation so intense it bordered on pain. She wanted so badly to have Ben's big cock inside her. Grinding her sex into his hand, she hoped he would break down and fuck her, relieving her of this throbbing desire.

Ben loved watching Anna, her hips circling, begging him to enter her. His fingers having their way with her engorged clit, knowing that the thick balm was working its way into her most tender parts delivering a sensation that was sure to have her begging him to relieve her desire.

'Oh, Ben, please, that feels so good, please, fuck me,' she formed the words in her head, with no way to get them out, the ball still snuggly in her mouth.

Ben felt his cock, so hard his tight jeans, release a bead of his fluid, making him want to give Anna what she clearly was asking for. He longed to leave his pleasure deep inside her. Releasing his hand from her wet pussy he longed to enter her warm , wanting tunnel. He felt the shift in her breath, her pleasure turn to frustration.

"I will be back for you," he said, giving her nipple one last hard suck, his tongue teasing her as he suck her into him. He backed away, slowly as his absence hit her and she whimpered, wanting him back. He went into the master bath and she heard the door close behind him.

Anna, cuffed to the bed, standing with her breast exposed, blindfolded and gagged, wanted to scream. She pulled on her restraints, wanting to follow her husband into the bathroom. To feel his arms around her and lower herself onto his waiting cock. She wanted to feel him deep inside her, the lotion he had applied to her intensifying that desire so much she could hardly stand. She felt herself shift her weight to her wrist, allowing her legs to straddle the post, trying to rub her clit along is long, smooth length, her clit screaming with pleasure with the movement. As turned on as she was with the incredible sensation between her legs, intensifying by the minute, it was not enough to bring her to her climax. She need Ben, she needed his strong hands on her body.

Ben leaned on the back of the bathroom door, fighting the urge to get behind his wife and sink his throbbing member deep into her ass, his hands working that pussy till they both came, her waves of pleasure milking his cum into her waiting ass.

He knew the balm must be reaching its full intensity as he pictured his wife with so much desire and no way to relieve it. He was glad he decided to use the gag, knowing that, by now, she would be calling out to him, begging him to take her. He doubted he would be able to resist.

He pulled himself together, still needing to spank his wife for volunteering him this weekend. If he didn't, he would spend tomorrow mad and really, he didn't want to spend the day mad and lifting boxes. He wanted to spend the day with thoughts of his wife's red ass and his cock in her pussy.

He turned on the shower, the water set colder than he would normally set it if he didn't have a raging hard on. He took his time, thoroughly cleaning every part of him, his strong hands gliding over his well defined body. He killed as much time in the bathroom as he could, enjoying the thought of his wife's body alive with desire. He wondered how she could keep him waiting for hours when she was in the bathroom getting ready. After brushing his teeth and shaving he was pretty much out of things to do.

Anna was burning with desire. She could feel the cuffs digging into her soft skin, leaving their marks. Her clit screaming to be touched, she didn't know how much longer she could take this. She thought of her husband's naked body in the shower, his hard cock standing up, waiting for her touch. She wanted so badly to follow him into the shower and jump into his arms, his strong hands grabbing her ass as he pulled her onto him. Just when she thought she was going to go mad, the waiting and the intense sensation in her clit, getting the best of her, she heard the click of the bathroom door opening.