Volunteered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben stepped into the bedroom, a thick towel wrapped around his waist, the terry material lifted where it fell over his hard cock. He had planned on releasing his wife from her cuffs and spanking her, getting them both hot and ready to finally find themselves in the passion that the events of the night had been leading up to. But, seeing his wife's long, lean body waiting for him, made him want to leave her there, taking advantage of her vulnerability. Her head turned toward him, even though she couldn't see, and she was not surprised when she felt him behind her. He wrapped his arms around her, one cupping her breast, the other plunging into her pussy, his fingers bringing her the touch she had been longing for. He buried his head in her neck, inhaling her scent and sucking on her sweet skin. She arched, her breast thrusting into his grip and her ass pushing back, feeling his hard cock pressing into the cheek of her ass. She let out a moan, muffled by the ball, wanting to beg him to continue.

He reached around her, his hands rubbing down her thighs, making her quiver as he reached out to the bed and grabbed the flat, black leather paddle. Anna didn't notice what he had done, although she did notice his absence on her pussy. His other hand working her firm breast, sending waves of pleasure through her every time he took her hard nipple in between his fingers and rolled the sensitive flesh, claiming what was his.

He untied the gag in his wife's beautiful mouth, the paddle hanging from his wrist, alerting her to it's presence as it gently swung into her back. He threw the gag on a chair in the room as he again began to kiss his wife's neck.

Anna, moved her jaw, feeling the freedom of release with the tight ball gone. She turned her head, looking for her husbands waiting lips as he kissed her, plunging his tongue passionately into her, filling the space the ball left. She continued to push her body into him, signaling her desire, hoping he would take her.

"Not yet, my love. You still have a punishment coming," Ben reminded her, putting some space between him, leaving only his hand on her breast. She wilted at the reminder, her body feeling heavy on her wrists.

"You seem to need a little help remembering that I don't want you to volunteer me every time someone needs some help," he traced circles on her ass with the hard leather of the paddle as he spoke. "I'm going to help you remember, and every time you feel this paddle hit your tender ass, I want you to respond by saying, "I volunteered for this."

Ben took a step back, wanting to be able to get some speed behind his blows. He did not plan on going easy on his wife's ass. He brought his arm back, over his head, and then down, letting the paddle fall firmly on her ass, her flesh jiggling from the impact as her body jerked forward from the blow.

The sudden sting of the paddle made her forget her line, not responding to Ben's blow she stood silent, trying to recover. Ben grabbed tight onto her breast, bring her backward until she was against his hard body.

"Don't forget your response. If you can't remember with the paddle, I can switch to my belt," he whispered forcefully in her ear, pulling her into him.

He released her, her restraints pulling her back into the post.

"I volunteered for this," she yelled, breathless from the blow, she forced the words out afraid of his belt.

"Call me sir," he said sternly, bring the paddle down again hard, wanting to feel his wife submit to him.

"I volunteered for this, sir," Anna said, trying to recover from the harsh impact of the paddle and not wanting to provoke Ben.

"WHACK"

"I volunteered for this, sir"

"WHACK"

"I volunteered for this, sir"

He was relentless, continuing their duet a dozen more times until his wife's ass became bright red, heat radiating off of her, making him want to push into her hot flesh. She persevered with her responses, not missing a beat, even as he could hear her voice crack and her breath deepen as the pain settled in and brought on her painful cries after his hard blows.

His last few blows came fast, one right after another, coming down hard on her. They were too fast for her to recover and say the words and she started to sob, fearing the belt, sure her husband would get it. Her head hung low, her body resting on her wrists, red and raw from the restrains.

Ben dropped the paddle, his anger gone. He pulled his wife into him, comforting her sobs. He could feel his cock pulsing, wanting to take her right there, slamming her into the post as he sunk himself into her. But, he could tell from her sobs and her raw wrists, that she needed to be released.

He softly kissed her neck, telling her it was okay. He left a trail of soft kisses down her body as he lowered himself to his knees, gently kissing the burning flesh on her ass as he reached down and unbuckled her ankle restraints, freeing her legs.

Running his hands up her long legs, he stood, caressing her body up the curve of her hips and the valley of her waist. He slid his hand up her body, brushing the outside of her breast and following up her arms, unbuckling her wrist, allowing her to be free. He quickly took her by the waist, catching her as the weight of her release overwhelmed her tired body. She spun around, circling her arms around his neck, looking up at him with her teary eyes.

There was nothing left but tenderness and desire for his wife. Ben gently kissed her soft lips, caressing her body. He could tell she needed the closeness of their love now, to feel him in her. He dropped his towel, exposing his erection. He knew how sore she must be as he reached down, placing his open hands under her ass, he motioned for her to come up into his arms. She jumped up, wrapping her legs around her husband, resting her head on his shoulder and allowing herself to feel the full impact of their 'session' so happy to finally be in his arms. She allowed herself to release and she sobbed into his shoulder.

Ben held his wife in his strong arms, comforting her as he felt the shudder of her sobs. He whispered in her ear, telling her how much he loved her. Allowing her time to recover, knowing she would signal when she was ready. He played with her long hair as her tears fell down his back.

Finally, her sobs quieted, her tears slowing. Taking a deep breath, she sat up, her body firmly resting on her husband's strong hands. She looked into his eyes, grateful that he gave her the time she needed and seeing in his eyes the desire that was so hard for him to hold back.

She reached down, grabbing the bottom of the negligee, pulling it up over her head, leaving herself naked in his arms. She shook her long hair as it fell around her body, caressing her round breast. She gave Ben a flirty smile, letting him know she was ready.

Ben could hardly control himself as he felt all the blood in his body rush to his cock. He was so hard he thought his dick might shatter, his naked wife now ready in his arms. He couldn't wait a moment more as he brought his pelvis back, allowing his cock to find her slit as he guided her hips onto him. He pulled her down as he thrust, needing to be inside her, slamming his cock into her welcoming wet walls.

"Oh fuck, I want you," he moaned, bringing them over to the bed he leaned over, Anna's back now on the bed as he stood over her, his hands grabbing the mattress as he plunged himself into her sex. He filled her with his hard cock, his desire turning him into an animal, sure he had never been this deep inside her tight pussy.

Anna pulled him into her, her legs around him, lifting herself off the bed with his thrusts, opening up her sex to receive him. She felt the passion between them, so much buildup from the night, all leading to this moment of them becoming one. She ran her hands up his back, digging into him, trying to get every bit of him as close to her as possible.

In this position, she could feel her clit being pulled tight by his thrust, the lips of its hood being pulled into her with the girth of his cock. She could feel herself reaching her climax as he pounded into her. She pulled herself up into him, she was barely touching the bed now.

"OH FUCK ME. PLEASE. You're gonna make me cum," she practically sang the last word, holding onto the 'u' and letting it slide into the moans of her climax. She went wild, pulling him into her with her legs, she came around his cock, feeling her orgasm start deep in her pelvis and move through her body, her toes twitching from the hit of the final waves.

Ben felt his wife cum on his cock. Her body holding onto him as he shouldered their weight. He could feel her soft, tight hole contract around his cock as he thrust inside her, squeezing him as he pulled out and then welcoming him back. He loved making her cum, knowing that his dick was bringing her this pleasure. He watched her cum, her head falling back on the bed, her face soften from the deep pleasure his cock was giving her.

Only when he was sure she was finished did he allow himself to finally release. He grabbed her hot ass, pulling her pussy into him, her legs spreading further, allow him to access every part of her length.

"You feel so good," he moaned, allowing his shoulders to fall, pinning her to the bed as he collapsed on top of her. He came, deep inside her, shoot his waiting load in her as his body shuddered on top of her. He grabbed onto her shoulders, his last few pumps keeping his orgasm going, his eyes rolling from the pleasure.

They laid still for a moment, their breath in sync, neither one of them wanting to break the bond of their bodies. Worried that he was crushing Anna, Ben slowly pulled out of her, falling onto the bed and holding her in his arms as she placed her head on his chest. He kissed her on the top of the head.

'I'm so glad I volunteered for this,' he thought.