All Comments on 'Voluptus Ludum Ch. 07'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Intriguing...

So this is what happens when someone insults a goddess of lust. I wonder if anyone has ever stood up to Sors Nepellus and survived with their freedom intact?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why?

First off, I really loved the premise of this story. The card game opens up almost limitless possibilities for the chracters, and I found myself really getting into rhe plot. But why is it that every time I find an awesome story on this site it turns out to be left half finished? It would be nice if you could put a note in your bio telling which stories are still being written, cause it really sucks when I get into the plot of a story like this only to get blue balled right in the middle of it.

Ive read some of your other stories on here, and I've been really impressed, but this is one of the best, and I sincerely hope you havent dropped it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continue

Like many others. I'm hoping for a conclusion to this story! Please finish it for us? You've developed the story amazingly well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES