Voluptus Ludum Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-no..." The pinned woman managed to whimper, but couldn't say much else. She knew it wasn't wise to further aggravate this person, especially with the sheer strength she possessed at the time, even as that scaly tail began to press into Clair's panties, finding her pussy. Like anyone would, she attempted to get away, but there was nowhere she could go. Her legs were pinned by Puer's, and her arms were trapped in those overwhelmingly strong hands, "Pl... please... D-don-"

It was obvious Puer had no interest in her words. The immortal moved faster than the human eye could follow, ripping away Clair's panties and stuffing them into her mouth before once again trapped her arms. The French woman gagged as the cloth pressed into the back of her throat, but didn't try to fight it, fearing what else might happen. Under all that, she couldn't help but note the odd taste on her underwear. It couldn't be, could it? She thought in shock at herself, was she aroused by all this?

Cruel laughter sounded above her, bringing her mind back to her predicament. Puer could feel the wetness on Clair's pussy, the organ revealing full well how she felt about what was happening to her. Despite the amusement of it, her face remained expressionless. She had intended to penetrate the bitch as dry as could be. With that option unavailable to her, Puer decided she would tease and torment her quarry until she revealed what a slut she seemed to truly be. That in mind, she began to run the tapered tip of her tail over the engorged lips of Clair's pussy.

The contact made her whine. It was one distinctly made from fear and disgust, however there was more to it than that, a tiny sliver of something she didn't want to admit was a part of it. Clair closed her eyes and looked away, biting down on her panties to try and keep quiet when the inevitable happened... but it never did. Instead, her lips were continually stroked in an almost loving way, offset by the malice that radiated from Puer's gaze. Why wasn't she penetrating her? Clair thought, shocked by the creeping disappointment she felt.

It was obvious on her face. Puer could see it clear as day, the flush of desire, the longing in those eyes, the war against it as her logical mind struggled to keep hold in this situation. She was truly pathetic, Puer thought as she knew it would only take a small push to tip her over the edge. Moving in closer, she let her hot breath run over Clair's sensitive neck, the French woman unknowingly releasing a small whimper and turning her head to the side in an effort to escape, however it only made her more vulnerable. Puer leaned down and exposed the elongated canines of Alannah's creature.

Clair gave a muffled yelp as she was bitten. The act was not one of violence, though aggression played a keen role, but rather it was done out of dominance. Puer wanted her to feel helpless, more than she ever had in her entire life, to completely give into the will of her better. For a moment, the immortal wandered if that was how Yami felt in the previous battle, but the thought was soon pushed aside. She pulled away and ran her lizard-like tongue over the wound she left behind. Clair gave a shiver of both fear and pleasure.

Why was she feeling this way? She asked herself in the confines of her head. Even if it was futile, she should be resisting this, every step of the way, and yet her body only seemed to grow hotter as Puer planted a kiss on her neck, before adding another bite mark. She was helpless, she realised, completely and utterly weak in the grasp of this creature. So why did it make her pussy burn with lust?

Puer moved the submissive contestant's arms above her head, gripping both her wrists in one hand. There was no need to, as the fight had been all but eviscerated from Clair's mind and body, but it would only help to further solidify that she was nothing compared to Puer. There was a distinct possibility that what she was doing would cause Clair to become submissive to Alannah, since the immortal was using her body at the time, not that it mattered. If anything, it might be interesting to see later on.

Clair glanced at the dragon creature. It was hard not to, considering the feelings running through her as her neck was licked, bit and kissed. Even the way her wrists were squeezed tightly, to the point that she knew there would be bruises in the shape of Alannah's hand... no, it wasn't Alannah doing this, she reminded herself, it was Puer. Though it didn't matter, since she was still trapped and without any hope of escape. Maybe she should just let her body have what it wanted?

As if to agree, Puer tore open Clair's dress. The massive mounds contained by it bounced into freedom, the heavy orbs sticking out from her torso far enough to almost sag onto the ground beneath her. Puer's eyes opened wide at the sight, a wide grin spreading on her face at the sight. For a second, Clair felt pride well in her bountiful chest at the expression, before she managed to clamp down on it. She shouldn't be glad that her... her voluptuous body pleased this person.

"My, my... what a sight. Even my Goddess would praise these puppies," As she spoke, her free hand reached down Clair's body, finding an engorged nipple and pinching it. Clair made a sound like a cross between a yelp and a moan, which only made Puer's smile widen, "Shame they were wasted on you, but then again, guess you need some redeeming qualities." She added. Ordinarily, Puer wouldn't be acting this way. She was calm and collected, one of the reason Sors Nepellus trusted her to handle things such as overseeing the tournament. But this was necessary in her eye, to make this human woman repent for speaking against her Goddess.

It was only getting harder and harder to resist. Clair's heart pounded in her chest, no doubt audible to Puer's ears. She didn't feel necessarily anxious, but rather... she was looking forward to this. Each time that tail tip pressed into her sensitive pussy, only to pull back and leave her opening just a bit damper than before. Her neck was coated in love bites, a trail leading down to her breasts and her overly engorged nipples, her areolae swollen as if she were pregnant. Clair's eyes couldn't help glancing down at them, finding the sight far more appealing than she should.

Nothing was adding up to her. Even as her body yearned for Puer's touch, the immortal's tail pressing flat against her snatch, running over it and sending sparks of pleasure through from her clit all the way to her brain. She should be resisting this, should be trying to escape or calling for help, and yet she was silent, save for the occasional whimper. After a while, Puer seemed to tire of toying with the French woman.

She trained her tail directly at Clair's pussy. Its tip was poised to enter, a prehensile appendage that would soon be drenched in a young woman's overflowing juices. Puer smirked as she waited, not touching any part of Clair's body, with the sole exception of her wrists, gripped tight in a single powerful hand. Eventually, the captive woman looked up at Puer, curious as to why she had stopped her relentless teasing.

"W-why'd you s-stop?" She managed to ask, voice weak and barely audible to her own ears. It didn't more than a few seconds before she regretted saying a word.

"Because I wanted to see your face when I do this." Perfectly timed, Puer's tail shot forth and entered Clair's virgin opening, stealing a sharp cry from her mouth. As she had expected, the face that she saw below her was completely worth her restraint. Clair's eyes were wide, glassy as tears threatened to overflow from the sudden pain, but there was also a spark of pleasure in their unblinking gaze. Puer saw it clearly, a grin spreading on her face once more.

"I-I-I..." The penetrated woman stuttered, unable to formulate much beyond the single syllable.

"Hush now, little human. I'm about to give new meaning to your life." Puer whispered in her ear, pulling her tail out slowly, wriggling it in just the right way to stimulate Clair's most sensitive areas and drawing a mixed moan of pain and pleasure from her lips. The appendage tapered out to a narrow point, no thicker than an average sized pinkie finger, however it thickened quickly, becoming easily twice as thick as Clair's wrist. The first thrust had buried a few inches inside, enough to tear the virgin's hymen, before the true girth could enter. Puer may have been angered, however she still followed the what Sors Nepellus had taught her: pleasure over all else.

The sight of Clair being in such contrasting discomfort and pleasure made her desire burn that much fiercer. Wanting more, Puer thrust her tail back in, this time spearing a good three more inches than before, forcing the trapped contestant's pussy to stretch massively around its girth. She felt the pain as clear as ever, but her lust warred with it, causing her pussy to clench around the invading appendage and derive more pleasure from it. The sensation of the scales rubbing against her slick walls was almost impossible to describe, but was delightful nonetheless.

There was no way to stop the moans from escaping her lips. Even biting her tongue, or clenching her jaw didn't halt the sounds, since Puer would move her hand and pinch a nipple, forcing the noise from her. Every exhale came as either moan, whimper or a whine. Each sound represented a different side of herself at the time; the part of her that wanted more, her desire for it to end, her need to get away, respectively. It was obvious what side was in the lead as her moans grew more and more audible.

Puer had settled on a slow rhythm now. Even with the leisurely pace, she could hear the distinct sound of a pussy clenching around and trying to keep the thick intruder inside, each time she heard it only making her want more. It wasn't long until her own pussy was burning with need. Puer considered using her own hands, however she didn't like the idea of those claws. There was no need however and she pulled away from Clair.

For a moment, the woman looked at her in confused hope. She didn't attempt to run, even as Puer released her wrists. Her body twitched, but refused to do much more. It was impossible, her body refused to listen to her, knowing that staying still would eventually bring her release. The immortal that stood above her knew this as well, smirking down at her with a superiority that only the consort to a goddess could have. Puer moved to all fours atop Clair's body, hands once again pinning her wrists.

"Time to prove your worth, human." She said, not revealing what she wanted of the mortal. Clair did nothing, merely looked up at her submissively. Puer turned around, presenting her pussy to the conflicted woman. It didn't take a genius to know what was expected of her, but it didn't make it any better. She merely stared at the proffered vagina, noting the engorged lips coated in a sheet of juices. Oddly enough, Clair noticed that it had two clitorises, one beside the other. Despite it being directly in front of her, the most noticeable aspect of it was the musk.

It almost seemed palpable. Clair's head spun from the overwhelming scent, her nostrils flaring to take in more. It smelled almost spicy, but in the most delectable way. Mere moments passed and already her mouth was watering, but she was unable to bring herself to give into her desire. That is, until Puer leaned her head down and let her long tongue loll out, its tip running across Clair's swollen labia, sending strong sparks of pleasure through her. It seemed to be more than enough to tip the scales in her lust's favour as she reached her hands up and spread Puer's well-rounded ass cheeks. She gulped and lapped at the dragon-girl's pussy.

Its taste was just as potent as the scent. The flavour exploded across her tongue, savoury and delicious, if impossible for her to aptly describe. Even if she didn't give it another lick, she would be tasting it for quite some time to come, but she didn't test that out as she lapped along the entire snatch. Clair planted her lips over as much as she could, sucking on it to draw the juices into her suddenly dry mouth. The attention resulted in Puer releasing her first moan, the sound only adding to the pleasure Clair felt.

In due time her mouth was coated in Puer's taste. Just running her tongue over her teeth made the taste flare on her taste buds, even as more and more poured into it. Puer wasn't passive during all of this, her own long tongue snaking out and flicking her partner's clit with practised ease, attempting to reciprocate the sensation bestowed upon her by her body's odd anatomy. As they worked, Puer moved her tail around and managed to wrap it around one of Clair's bountiful breasts. A squeeze had Clair yelping into the pussy before her.

Neither of them used their hands. Puer because of her claws, and Clair because she was afraid to aggravate the dominant immortal. The only thing the French submissive felt comfortable doing was to massage Puer's shapely ass cheeks, occasionally revealing her tight rosebud, or rather, Alannah's tight rosebud. The victor of the match continued to watch from the confines of her mind, Puer showing them to her with a gleeful smile as the natural redhead's pussy moistened. Soon enough, both Clair and Puer had reached their climax. They cried out into each other's drenched openings as their mouths were filled.

When they had come down, Puer remembered that she needed to properly punish Clair for her indiscretion against Sors Nepellus. To this end, she moved her tail around to the panting woman's pussy and pushed it inside, moving slowly as she forced more and more of the thick appendage inside. Clair grunted, too out of breath and still basking in the afterglow to properly announce the sensation. Puer forced more and more inside, a satisfied grin spreading on her face as Clair's lax expression turned to one of discomfort and, eventually, pain.

"S-stop... please..." She weakly pleaded, unable to muster the strength to speak any louder than a whisper. Puer didn't listen to her, only piling more into her tightly stretched hole, feeling the tip fo the tail pressing into Clair's cervix now. The cards were amazing, since they prevented the user's from experiencing the full extent of their pain, and it healed them if the card was changed. She was going to take full advantage of this.

With a small grunt of effort, Puer made her tail barrage through the resistant entrance to Clair's womb. The French girl would have screamed, would have thrashed about, but she couldn't. Her vocal chords and every muscle in her body was exhausted, unable to move much more than a finger, or the occasional jerk of her arm. At the time, she could only grunt and let a tear of pain fall from her eye. Puer paid her agony no mind as she continued to move her tail about, seeking to both stimulate Clair and cause her pain. As time went on, the hurt began to subside.

Clair's mind was in turmoil. A blessing in a way, as it allowed her to focus on anything besides the awful sensations coming from her abused pussy. Her emotions were basically a storm, a literal typhoon in her head, everything swirling about one another. There was darkness, save for a single speck of light amidst the emotional tempest. It was her hope, she knew that, her only chance at escaping this suffering. Conjuring a mental hand, she reached out for it, struggling to grab the light.

Every time she came close, Puer would move her tail just right and send a new wave of pain through her. Clair didn't quit however, eventually grabbing the speck and drawing it close. As soon as her hand had closed around it completely, she saw the pain in a whole new light. It was wonderful. She couldn't be certain, but perhaps this was how Karen had envisioned the pain Yami had put her through. The squall of her emotions came to an end, pleasure and lust taking their place above all others. When Puer next moved her tail, Clair could already feel the beginnings of another orgasm building within.

Alannah was almost shocked by the turn of events. She had never pegged Clair as a person who would turn out to be such a masochist, although they didn't know each other very well. Nonetheless, the visage of someone who tried to maintain her refined image now moaning weakly as her pussy was abused, and Puer showed no signs of losing interest either. Clair soon found her voice once more and cried out, bliss ripping its way through her entire body, from her engorged clit, to her brain. Puer let out a low laugh and pulled out.

"Guess that'll do. I think this was good for you, Clair, now you've embraced something inside of you. Hopefully you'll stay this way." Puer had said and stood up before vacating Alannah's body. With that over, the Irish woman stared at the immortal in shock, but said nothing. After witnessing that, she thought best not to anger the Goddess's representative.

"M-mistress?" Clair whispered, struggling to remain conscious. Alannah turned to her and was about to correct the woman, but was cut off by the world going black.

She woke back up in her apartment. Stacy's arms were around her, though the hold was weak. She sat up and noticed her girlfriend was asleep. Her face was peaceful, though Alannah could tell she had been worried, noticing a faint line on her brow that only showed itself when she was concerned about something. Smiling softly, Alannah leaned in and kissed on the lips, though didn't wake her.

"Love you, babe." She said softly, and looked down at the table. They had fallen asleep on the couch, though fortunately it was comfortable enough. Alannah looked down at her deck, before recalling her transformed body. She looked at herself, seeing she was back to normal. Smirking to herself, she played the same card from before and felt her body change back to it.

"Wonder what Stacy will say when she wakes up..." She wondered aloud, smirking at the image of Stacy's shocked face. Before she could further contemplate it, a bright light filled the room. It quickly faded away, revealing a prone Clair on the floor. She was breathing heavily, obviously unconscious.

"Wh-what's up?" Stacy groaned, opening her eyes and looking around. Her sight was blurry, so she didn't quite see Alannah's draconic form, but she did notice the sleeping woman on their floor, "Who's she?" She asked, too tired to think clearly at the time.

"That's Clair... my, um, our new sex slave." Alannah explained. Finally, Stacy focused on her and her eyes went wide.

"Whoa, girl. You grew up really quick." She joked, taking in her girlfriend's new body. She had to admit, the added foot of height, and the boost to her sexual assets was more than appealing to the eye. Even the scales that covered parts of her body were visually interesting.

"You could say that. Guess what though," Stacy raised an eyebrow, "This body comes packed with not one, but two clits." Alannah explained, earning a mischievous smirk from her partner.

"That sounds like some real fun. Maybe when she wakes up, we'll put her to the test, eh?" The smaller lesbian asked, standing up and placing a tender kiss on Alannah's neck.

"Sounds like a plan."