Vongformed Jedi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several hours later, Attendant Nuaq rode her back to the purification grashal, where they met Tahiri, Alema Rar, and someone from each of their Domains that had brought them. The three Jedi were given baths, then split up to spend the night pleasing members of their Domains again. Jaina didn't feel bored one bit by the routine. She loved pleasing her Domain Lah Masters, enjoyed the relaxing Yuuzhan Vong baths, and even learned to get off on being a helpless ronkogirl. Jaina and Alema Rar had come to visit Tahiri, but she hadn't even been allowed to speak her since the first day. Jaina was enjoying herself too much to care though.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A week later. . .

"Bye Riina," Jaina said as she gave Tahiri a hug.

"Bye Jaina, Alema Rar," Tahiri replied as she embraced first Jaina, then her Twi'lek friend.

"Maybe next time we can actually visit with you instead of playing ronkogirl all the time," Alema Rar commented with a smile.

"Or we can be ronkogirls together?" Jaina suggested absently.

Both Tahiri and Alema Rar glanced at her, and shared a brief laugh.

"Let's go, Ronkogirl," Alema Rar said as she hooked a pair of fingers underneath her collar, and pulled her towards their ship. "Time to get back into the infidel machine and go back to Coruscant."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Authoress's notes: Sorry for the abrupt ending. I realized that this story could go on for quite a bit longer, and I had no good place to end it. Perhaps someday Jaina, Alema Rar, or another Jedi will visit the Yuuzhan Vong again. It would also be a good place for Tahiri to hide after she escaped from prison in the Fate of the Jedi series.

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email. - Bethany

12