Voyage, Voyage Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only noise they heard for a long time was the ping of Ellie's phone, letting them know Dad and Lana were going to have lunch at the shopping centre and walk around for a little longer before returning.

'I know you're probably tired of having this asked to you...' Kevin began, after having dozed off for a bit. 'But, how you holding up?'

So much had shifted since arriving that she couldn't immediately understand he was talking about her breakup.

'I'm okay. Really. We went on for way too long after our expiration date, I think... So, we don't really miss each other, now.'

'I'm sorry to hear that.'

'Lana told me you didn't like Matthew.'

'Lana talks too much...' Kevin replied, mildly annoyed.

'It's okay. It's just... You never told me.'

'I didn't want to overstep. It wasn't my place to tell you that.'

'You're my brother, of course it was your place.' Ellie smiled softly.

With a quick look at her, he got up and lazily sat on the same swing as her, leaning back opposite her.

'With you being nine years older and everything, it's sometimes weird to want to play protective brother.' He confessed. 'I mean, like, when you were eighteen as if I was gonna intimidate someone as a nine-year-old...' He laughed, and she grinned as well. 'It's easier with Lana, I can help out when it comes to her.'

Just about managing not to grin at how he was helping their sister, Ellie tried to convey what was on her mind.

'Just because I yelled at that boy that was bullying you in the third grade doesn't mean I don't want your protectiveness sometimes, you know?'

'That kid was terrified of you for weeks.' Kevin beamed at the memory. 'And I hear you, I won't keep quiet next time. I mean, obviously the next guy will be awesome, so I won't have to worry about it...'

Ellie bit her lip, taking a moment before deciding to correct him.

'What if it's a next girl?'

A look of genuine surprise crossed his face.

'Wait, what?' Kevin recovered as quickly as he could. 'I mean, since when... that is, how...?'

'It was after I broke up with Matthew. This girl was flirting with me back in Chicago and... I've kind of tried it out.' Ellie left it at that for the moment.

Her brother got past his amazement quite quickly, to his credit.

'Hey, I'm happy for you. Was it what you were hoping for?'

'I'm not sure I'm giving up guys but... I now know I really like girls.' She blushed.

'Hear, hear!' He smirked. 'Come here.' He pulled her in for a hug. 'It doesn't make a single difference, I love you, sis. And Lana's going to think the exact same thing.' Ellie felt herself happily wrapping her arms around him, her affection for her siblings using the exact same comforting words swelling inside her.

'I know, Kev. Lana found out just after we got here... It was one of the reasons we decided to turn a new leaf on how we were with each other. Well, that and the fact that I found a secret of hers to put us even.'

'Is that so?' He asked, looking amused. 'What did you find out?'

'There was one night...' Ellie began, trailing off a little. It was time for a decision. Did she want to let the opportunity to be the one telling him slip? Or take advantage of their bonding moment to smoothen the blow? 'On the first night here, I woke up in the middle of the night and, uh, I saw you and Lana on the couch.'

Kevin's expression turned to one of stunned incredulousness, as his eyes went comically large.

'Huh?' He wordlessly asked her to elaborate in a way that made Ellie have to stifle a laugh. 'Saw what?'

'Well, you know, having a good time. In particular her, Lana looked extremely excited.' Ellie tried to joke to defuse his shock.

'Fuck!' Kevin jumped up and started pacing frantically in front of her, his hands running shakily through his hair and not meeting her eyes. 'Oh no, no, no, no, no, no!' He grimaced and gave out a growl, startling his sister. 'Gaaah! Shit, this cannot have happened...'

Ellie was now very concerned for him and the way she'd delivered the punchline. When he got on his knees on the hard ground she joined him deeply concerned.

'Kev, it's okay...' She tried to start.

'Please, don't tell anyone! Lana would be ruined if anyone knew...'

So would you, but you're concerned for her first. Ellie thought, continuing to be amazed by how much they cared for each other.

'Of course not...'

'Fuck, you must be so disgusted with me!' His hands clawed at his blonde hair again.

'Goddamnit, Kevin Howard, look at me! I would never be disgusted at you!' Ellie shouted at him, to break through.

'Why not?' Came his heartfelt question, his breathing still ragged.

'Kev, I told you I tried it out with a girl.'

'Er, so...?'

'In light of shared secrets and new beginnings, who do you think was my first girl?'

Once more a very quick succession of emotions crossed his well-defined features, but fortunately one of them seemed to be relief, and so he calmed visibly. His mouth opened and closed a few times.

'I think I'm going to need a little bit to process... all this.' Kevin gestured, looking exhausted.

'How do you think I felt when I found you two?' Ellie joked and was rewarded with a chuckle from her brother this time. 'Come on, let's see if there are any leftovers for us and we'll talk about it.' She said, giving him her hand.

///////////////

During their time alone in the house, Ellie and Kevin laid bare the truth of what the both of them were getting up to with their sister. Obviously, the brunette didn't mention the butt buddy bits. Before they could get too much into what they were going to do moving forward, Lana and their parents arrived home.

That night once they went to bed Lana found out all the Howard siblings were in on all of the incestuous activities occurring.

'Ahah, yes! I knew you were going to tell him! So, what happened?'

'What do you mean, what happened?'

'You're doing me, I'm doing him... Come on, don't you want to close that triangle?' She grinned suggestively.

'Shut up about that and fuck me!' Ellie shot back and pushed her onto the bed where she once more wondered how her passion for women eluded her for twenty-seven years of her life.

Ironically enough, their short stay back home was not entirely dissimilar to what it usually was, save for the nights of pleasure. Kevin was usually by his hiding spot or helping their Dad with handyman tasks, which he loved doing since he was a kid. Lana and Ellie went to their hiding spots to read and sunbathe, mostly. The main difference was that this time they were also spending some time together without screaming at each other.

Lana was the main responsible for their changed nightly habits. She seemed to appreciate her new alternating buffet of Ellie and Kevin.

'I'll be back in a bit.' She told Ellie the first time it happened, interrupting their snuggle to go out of the room. One hour later, the blonde girl gently woke her big sister. 'Come here just a second, Ellie...'

'What for?' The brunette asked groggily.

'Goodnight kiss from my girl. Couldn't sleep peacefully without it.' Lana replied huskily before pressing her lips to the other woman's. It was just as sexy as every single one of her baby sister's kisses. But with something added.

'Did you go eat something?'

'As a matter of fact, I went snacking for some cum.' Lana replied, drawing a gasp from Ellie. 'You can now no longer say you haven't tasted your little brother's cum, you slut.' She whispered before turning around and spooning into the other girl to fall asleep.

That was the first step in the long kinky game Lana was playing. She started to slowly step it up. "Be back in a bit" turned into "I'm going to pay Kev a visit", which then turned into "Need to fuck our bro's brains out, one sec". Lana's absence was never smaller than an hour. Absentmindedly Ellie began to let her hand wander south during these escapades.

At some point, she began to let her imagination picture what they were up to. The inspiration for most of these came from the few minutes she'd watched her siblings making love on the couch. Perfect bodies, fucking in unison, looking like two halves of the same person. Somehow the knowledge that they had shared a womb made their coupling even more enticing.

Before Ellie could rationalise any of it, she was spending her alone time bringing herself off to increasingly explicit mental images of what Kevin and Lana were up to. And feeling mortally ashamed of herself when her sister re-joined her bed.

As the final days of their stay approached Lana started transferring her teasing towards daytime as well. Slaps to Ellie's butt started to become a default greeting and her ears became very well accustomed with Lana's tongue whenever the two were watching movies on the sofa. Then, her little sister decided that it would be funny to tease Kevin and Ellie at the same time.

And so every night spent on the couch ended with Lana saying goodbye by sticking her tongue down Kevin's and Ellie's throats, making sure they both saw the other getting kissed. And any moment one of their parents was in the room with them she would flash her siblings (breasts, ass or pussy, whichever took her fancy in the moment) as well.

But suddenly there were only two days remaining and neither one of Lana's targets gave any indication of succumbing to her depraved idea.

Although Ellie was feeling strangely uncomfortable with some of the thoughts she'd been having. Sure, she'd thought her brother handsome before, but in a proud way, not in this "daydreaming looking at the muscles of his back" way. As for Kevin, there was no apparent reaction, though it was difficult to tell with him. For someone that seemed so extroverted at first impression, he had always had a way of holding his cards close to his chest that was disconcerting.

After another round of teasing during the day, the five Howard's ended up playing a game of Monopoly, devoid, for once during these holidays, of any innuendo. Kevin was bulldozing them all. Dad went bust and after a few turns more Mom landed in one of Ellie's hotels and took her cue to retire for the night, after losing everything she had paying her daughter off.

Then it was once more game on between Ellie and Kevin. Lana would probably be the next to fold, and when she said she was getting them one of their parent's old bottles of whiskey. Ellie looked at her brother with a raised eyebrow and found him mirroring her doubtful expression. They both sniggered. Lana was trying to make them both drunk enough to bone.

However, they hadn't counted on the blonde girl's competitiveness overcoming her kinkiness. She was trying to get them inebriated but not for the assumed objective. It was to make them have a harder time focussing on their play.

She managed to survive one more hour of play thanks to this strategy and, even with their equal shares of the bottle, was seemingly handling her liquor much better than her siblings. Ellie was mistaking a few numbers on her property cards all too often (which made her almost sure that Lana was meant to have payed her eight hundred dollars not eighty-three dollars a couple of rounds before) and Kevin was pushing back his hair in a way and frequency that were not usual to him, and becoming much quieter than usual.

Lana's turn now landed her at the "Go to Prison" tile.

'How much do you want for it?' She asked, looking at Kevin's "Get Out of Jail Free" card.

'I'm not giving away the first offer!' He reacted. 'Takes away all of my negotiation margin.'

'Uh, "negotiation margin" ...' Lana mocked him. 'Ellie's the economics major here, not you.'

'The economics major thinks some prison time may be good for you.' Ellie grinned. 'Give you a sense of accomplishment, of community-'

'I'll give you four hundred if you give me that card.' The blonde girl interrupted, looking at Kevin.

'I'll flash you my tits if you don't.' The brunette told him before he could reply to the previous offer.

There was a momentary moment of silence around the table and Ellie felt herself blush crimson. She'd wanted to discompose her brother and sister to some degree since finding out about them, to inject some excitement and somehow show them she could be just as wild. The booze had helped her find the courage now, and she did her best sideways sexy look directed at Kevin for effect.

Lana was staring open-mouthed at her, forgetting to be sultry entirely. Their brother was unfazed though. He looked at her attentively, playing with the card between his fingers, as if this was a natural part of a family game of Monopoly.

'Deal.' He said, daring her and making Lana look at him even more wide-eyed.

Ellie was not going to back out now. She quickly undid the buttons of her shirt and pulled the fabric back to reveal her perky nipples to the others. Her heart raced as she bared herself, but making sure to appear confident she let her arms rest on top of the back of the couch, and sashayed left to right, jiggling her small tits.

Without a word Kevin grabbed a few one dollar fake notes and started throwing them her way, making all of them laugh.

'Worth every penny.' Kevin chuckled.

'I ain't even mad about going to prison now!' Lana giggled, draining the rest of her glass.

'Glad you think so, sweeties.' Ellie winked and collected the amount of money her brother had dropped when he was "making it rain". She'd earnt it after all. She also closed the buttons of her shirt again.

'Aww, come on...' The younger girl complained.

'You wanna watch, you wanna pay, sweetheart.' The older girl replied, with a mock California voice.

'Whore.'

'Only for the big bucks.'

The tone for the rest of the game was set. All three of them were over their sober line and yet they weren't too concerned for what could come of it. It was as if they had just been waiting for a signal from Ellie to begin to remove the barriers of normal family life behaviour behind them.

Ellie's next turn was upon them. She rolled the dice and avoided paying anything because she ended up on one of her properties. They all felt disappointed. Then Kevin also finished his turn in one of his own, and the three of them started to become saddened that the spell that was created was beginning to slip.

Lana picked up the dice to try to get the same number on both and leave jail.

'I think you should have consequences for failing this.' Ellie told her.

'Consequences?' The other girl narrowed her eyes. 'Fine. What do you want?' Her sister leaned in and whispered into the blonde's ear. 'Huh, alright. But if I get this I'm getting something from you! And I'm not telling you what it is until it happens!'

'Roll them, then!'

Lana obeyed and threw them. They didn't match. She glared at her sister, before lifting her right foot and slowly directing it to caress its destination. Kevin gave a small jump when it connected with his shaft through his jeans.

'Hey!'

'I want you unfocussed so that I can bankrupt you...' Ellie shrugged her shoulders, with a smug smile.

Her own turn was upon her and she counted her character's steps until she stopped in one of Lana's few hotel properties.

'Getting paid from jail, bitch!'

'Yeah, yeah, come on, get your forfeit over with...'

Moving her position on the couch closer to Ellie's, she let her hand rest on the brunette's tummy, her face close to the other woman's.

'What are you-'

'Blind forfeit, sis. No questions.'

With her gaze fixed on the blue eyes next to her, Ellie felt the delicate hand travel downwards, beneath the elastic of her underwear and start feeling around the short stubble of her pussy.

'I knew you were wet from all this.' Lana told her, loud enough for Kevin to hear as well. They were in another strangely silent moment after that, as the younger woman pressed two fingers inside her sister, provoking a pathetic involuntary mewl. She removed her fingers and returned to her seat in a slow, sexy way and caressed her thumb and index finger, where the evidence of Ellie's arousal was evident to behold. 'Kev, your turn.'

He took it and, of course, landed on the exact same square as Ellie. Lana slithered close to him so quickly Ellie couldn't contain a little laugh cut short as soon as she saw the fingers of the same hand go towards Kevin's mouth before he could ask what the rent was.

The brunette girl gave out a small gasp when he sucked them in and, by the looks of it, ran his tongue over them, looking Lana straight in the eye. The blonde removed them and grabbed hold of his hair, kissing him hard. She continued the game as if nothing was amiss afterwards.

A strange, tense silence installed itself amongst them. It felt like they were on a hair trigger, waiting for some spark. They didn't know what that spark could be, they just knew that when it came they would all simultaneously react, either to run from the room or fornicate for hours. There was no telling which one.

And it looked to be upon them. Ellie owed Lana once again.

Her younger sister had the right idea for a trigger, a body shot. Ellie was told to lie down and pull up her t-shirt to her midriff. Lana filled her sister's bellybutton with the drink and placed some salt on her collarbone, and placed a slice of lime in Kevin's mouth.

She made the older girl squirm when she sucked at her bellybutton, then ran her tongue lazily across the salt on her sister's skin, before quickly shifting to their brother and biting down on the lime, letting the juice fall into her mouth and swallowed.

All eyes fixed on her, she stood on her couch and started to undo the first button of her shirt. It was getting started. Ellie and Kevin seemed to be in a trance, as Ellie laid on her elbows to get a good look and Kevin absent-mindedly started getting up. It was also then that the just-slightly-more-than-tipsy Lana lost her footing and fell, disappearing behind the couch with a "thump".

Despite how very un-sibling-like their behaviour had been leading up to this point, Ellie and Kevin did something that any brother and sister would do. They broke out in laughter. Not controlled laughter in any way, but the sort of laugh that made them get tears in their eyes and made their bellies hurt.

'I'm doing great, guys, thank you.' Lana's voice reached them from behind the middle couch.

'That's great, sis!' Kevin barely managed to say without his amusement rendering him incoherent.

Still too giggly to actually be concerned for their sister's wellbeing, Ellie and Kevin moved towards their sister, looking down from the couch she'd fallen from. Lana was on the ground still, looking drunkenly annoyed rather than hurt.

'Come on, you shit.' Ellie sighed, standing up. 'Let's get you to bed.'

As it turned out, Lana had ridden her excited drunk wave for long enough and now was barely able of staying awake.

'I'll give you a hand.' Their brother offered, still sniggering at the blonde girl's inelegant end to the evening.

Each of Lana's siblings took one arm over their shoulders and lifted her, guiding her to the bedroom, where they cautiously laid her on the bed. A few grumbles of protest were quickly followed by her falling asleep.

'Do you reckon she'll be alright?' He asked Ellie, as they watched her from the doorway.

'Her head's gonna ring tomorrow, but I think that's going to be mostly down to the hangover rather than the fall.'

'Well...'

'Okay, sixty percent booze, forty percent rough landing!' She replied with sass.

'Sounds about right.' He said, the two of them chuckling.

They looked unsure at each other for a little while. Ellie realised she could see the outline of his torso quite clearly, and found herself a little warmer. She looked up and found him looking down into her shirt at her small breasts, before meeting her eyes.