Voyage, Voyage Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What have we been doing tonight?' Kevin asked her, softly.

'During the game or just now?'

'Both.'

'I don't know for either, to be honest.'

Kevin paused on it for a beat.

'Why did you ask me which one, then?'

'What?' Ellie chuckled.

'You asked for a clarification about which one but if it was the same opinion for both, then it's just redundant...' He shook his head as if disappointed by her lack of quick wit.

'That's what you're taking an issue with?'

'Well, you know-'

A very un-ladylike snore escaped Lana's lips and that's when they realised they'd been edging their lips closer and were now less than an inch apart. Kevin closed his eyes and sighed, with a smile.

'Goodnight.' He turned his face and kissed her right cheek before turning to leave.

''Night.' She told his retreating form and closed the door.

Ellie removed her clothes and decided it was hot enough that she could just sleep in her underwear, joining Lana on the bed where she was already fast asleep.

Sleep eluded the older of the two girls, however, as the brunette struggled to shut down her brain, which occupied itself with coming to grips with the events of these holidays back at the family home.

I almost kissed him... She thought. And she wouldn't have stopped there. I would have gone through and fucked him. The realisation was mortifying.

But would it be so different from... Her gaze fell on the drunk sleeping girl to her right. That was for entirely different reasons. Ellie reasoned with herself. Her nights with Lana had come under the pretence of helping her come to terms with her sexuality, even if they had mostly developed into carefree romps. If she were to follow through with Kevin there would be no hiding place. She would unequivocally have the hots for her younger brother. And she wasn't sure she could stomach that.

She sat up on the bed. Oh, simpler times, like when a Russian girl was making a move on me after catching me with my hand down my pants... Ellie chuckled to herself.

About one hour and a half had passed since going to bed and still her mind wouldn't give her any respite. With a sigh, she conceded defeat and got up. Ellie picked up one of her sister's robes to avoid walking topless around the house, remembering how easily she herself had managed to eavesdrop on the twins a few nights before.

As soon as she was out of the bedroom she nearly fell down the stairs after stumbling on someone in the dark, who caught her by the arm just before it happened.

'Oh, crap!' Ellie hissed.

'You okay?' Kevin's voice whispered at her, concerned.

'I'm good.'

There was a pause where she still felt his hand holding her arm, as they stood at the top of the stairs, still unable to clearly see his face in the dark, but nothing his lack of t-shirt of any kind.

'What are you doing up?'

'What are you doing up?'

The questions came hushed in unison.

'Couldn't sleep.'

'Couldn't sleep.'

That clinched it for Ellie. Her restless mind was finally quiet. With steady movements, she gently took the hand Kevin had on her arm in her own, caressing it with her thumb before turning and leading him down the stairs. Behind her she felt him following obediently.

For some reason, she'd managed to think of one specific place for them to go.

They went out the back of the house and into the woods. If Kevin was wondering where the hell they were going, he didn't voice it. They eventually made their way to the top of the hill where Ellie's hiding spot was, where she'd reconciled with her sister. There were no clouds to disrupt the moon light illuminating the field and Ellie realised she hadn't visited this spot at night since she was ten and had escaped from the cries of the one-year-old twins for some quiet.

Right now, she looked at one of them, a man grown, his face finally visible and his features undecipherable. She pushed him down until he was sitting down against the same natural embankment Ellie always used as her reading spot.

For once not even remotely anxious, Ellie took a few steps back and slowly undid the knot that held her robe in place and let it fall softly on to the grass.

Kevin was spellbound, his mouth slightly agape as he took in her exposed flesh with adoring eyes. Still with her own eyes on him, she hooked her thumbs on the waistband of her panties and removed them. She loved how hungry his stare at her nakedness was and let him admire her for a bit, before kneeling with her legs on either side of his, tracing her fingers over the skin of his abdomen.

'I'm feeling a little exposed here, Kev. Do you want this?'

In response, his hands caressed upper legs and buttocks with tenderness.

'God, I want this so much, Ellie.'

'Then, get naked!' She giggled, trying to remove his pyjama bottoms. He complied with a slight laugh as well. Then, the brunette girl felt a feeling she hadn't experienced in months: the feeling of a hot semi-rigid penis against her folds. She shivered with the knowledge of whose it was, remembering Lana's talk of the little voice that cried "incest".

Ellie let her left hand go down and grip it to make sure it gained what little rigidity was missing, noticing Kevin's gasp, who in turn closed his palms over the small breasts in front of him. It was the culmination of everything their twisted minds had been plotting to do since Ellie had told him she knew of him and their sister, and now their bodies were merely catching up.

A twitch of excitement passed through Kevin's cock and Ellie smiled as she lifted herself on her knees until she was hovering her pussy over her brother's lap.

'Wait!' He stopped her from descending by holding her weight by her buttocks. 'I have enough on my conscience because of what I do with Lana, are you sure you want to do this?'

'Of all the times for self-control...' Ellie chuckled as she hovered just inches away from sweet penetration. When her brother still held her in place she decided not to joke. 'I'm sorry, I assumed you wanted to do this too...'

'No! No! God, no! Trust me, I want to do this so badly right now, it's just... I've been pathetically in love with Lana for pretty much my whole life, and I could always have fun on the side because they meant nothing to me. But you're my sister, you mean a lot to me and I don't know exactly what the ground rules are.' He replied, almost apologetically.

'I know you and Lana have something special going on, what I'm doing with her and, well, you, if you want to, is just meant to be some light-hearted fun. How's that?'

'That,' Kevin grinned and unexpectedly turned her so that her back was on the grassy bank and he was on top of her. 'sounds perfect.'

He moved forwards, entering her for the first time. She cursed aloud with tingly excitement as it inched deeper and deeper inside. Women were absolutely stealing her sexual fantasies but she had to admit Kevin was making her remember all the good parts of being with a man.

But she'd never been with a man quite like this. He was relentless in his thrusts but he didn't let it slip into the pathetic male porn star style of jackhammering that was spectacularly uncomfortable. Her brother was also taking care to grind his groin against hers which was working wonders on her clit.

Thank you, Lana, for teaching him to be this good. Thank you, Lana, for teaching him to be this good. Thank you, Lana, for teaching him to be this good. She repeated it as a mantra in her own head as she felt the tingles of an approaching orgasm. Which was exactly when she was struck by a thought that made her develop a very strange mix between a laugh and a moan.

'What are you doing?' Kevin furrowed his brow, looking amused.

'I'm... Ahah I'm, ah, jeez...' She steadied her breathing and tried again. 'Most people experiment with their siblings by kissing. We've never even kissed and I'm about to cum with your dick inside me!' She dissolved into laughter again, this time bringing Kevin down with her. He became much more irregular in his fucking and shook his head.

'Jesus Christ, what is it with Howard women and the shit you say during sex...?' He chuckled to himself.

'Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!' Ellie exclaimed suddenly, her nails digging into his shoulders with the multiplying pleasure spikes of the approaching runaway train. 'I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Kiss me!'

Kevin complied and their mouths connected for the first time, fitting together with hurried passion as Ellie tasted her younger brother. She had enough time to find him delightfully tasty before her insides convulsed in an earth-shattering orgasm and her ears picked up on the muffled shrieks she was producing.

When the waves were finally cleared, Ellie let her head fall back on the grass, inhaling deeply and feeling the breeze of the night caress her face before Kevin started to leave gentle kisses along her face. She had no idea how long she enjoyed his caresses for, but he never stopped and she realised, after a while, that his cock was still hard inside her.

'You haven't cum yet, have you?' She asked.

'I only cum on the girl's second orgasm, at least. My rule.' He whispered between pecks at her throat.

'Wow...'

'It's not entirely selfless. Girls remember guys that do that. Girls tell their really hot female friends about guys that do that. Guys that do it get a LOT of phone numbers...'

'You sneaky son of a bitch.' Ellie hooted, admiring his clever tactic. 'But seriously, we haven't moved in ages, how are you still not going soft?'

'Hot naked lady right next to me. No chance.' He told her, gaining a soul felt kiss that she put all her heart into.

She also knew exactly what to do next.

'Hey, when I caught you and Lana together, I overheard a few things.' She mewled the words suggestively.

'Like what?' Kevin asked her, slowly beginning to move again.

'Like our sister not liking anal. I'm training her, by the way. You're welcome' She felt his penis twitch in excitement at the mental image. 'She's not ready yet, though.' She giggled. 'So, if she doesn't like it, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you haven't tried it with any other girl...'

'No, I haven't.' He said slowly and moving just as slowly inside her still.

With her hands, Ellie pushed him until he popped off her, using her hands to push her legs up to her chest until her knees were next to her ears.

'Lucky for you, I'm a butt expert. And this way I get to have something special for you on our first time.' She grinned.

'Trust me, there wasn't any lacking excitement in what we just did.' His fingertips grazed the skin of her upper legs. 'Are you sure you don't want to warm up to it first?'

'No, just rub your thingy over it, you're bound to be covered in my juices.'

That he was, as Ellie leaned back her head once again and closed her eyes, she felt something large and bulbous at the entrance to her rectum. Then, she felt him still at her entrance and pressed back a little, silently asking her butt to begin to open. Kevin didn't rush it, his cock slipping slowly until Ellie froze, feeling the difference between him trying to put it in versus him being in.

'Don't stop, keep going.' She warned him, realising he was afraid to hurt her again. He leaned forwards so he was on top of her again and did just that, palming her tits again and kissing her. Ellie was in heaven when his crotch met her rear end and he began to go back out again, stretching her asshole.

The motion was repeated a few more times and Ellie's body responded once more.

'Stay still one sec.' With the limberness of having done this numerous times before, she managed to rotate herself until she was on all fours in front of him without his cock ever slipping out. 'Now you can continue.' She chuckled at his look of wonder.

He held on to her hips as his cock drilled itself in and out, her pussy on fire despite being ignored for quite some time. Unexpectedly, Kevin pushed her until she was almost sitting on his lap.

'Use your legs, sis.' Her brother whispered into her ear, making goose bumps all over her back.

She complied and felt his right hand roughly pull on one of her nipples, as his left hand began to circle her clit. Ellie couldn't believe how good her sex life had become in the past week as she was rapidly losing control.

'Please tell me you're close...' Kevin gasped, clearly on edge.

'Uh-huh,' She shivered. 'I love your dick inside me.'

'Not helping!'

'Do it, stop worrying about me. Cum in your sister's ass.'

'You are so gorgeous.' He snarled and bit down on her shoulder.

'That's right, Kev. Lose control, baby... Fuck me! Fuck me, real good! I want it...'

Ellie felt him shiver against her and her insides filled with warmth, understanding her twisted fantasy was happening. You have your brother's seed inside you, Ellie. You dirty hussy...Kevin's fingers moved from their circles to plunge into her cunt and she shouted into the night as the doors holding back her climax broke.

Kevin was the first to be brought back to consciousness and he pulled out, before laying on his back on the grass, his sister draped over him. Her head was resting on his chest, his softening cock against her lower back.

'That was perfect, honey.' He told her, entwining his fingers on hers.

She closed her hand around his and brought the back of his hand to her lips, smooching it. When her eyes opened, only the stars amongst the black sky greeted her and Ellie felt bliss.

'Thank you.'

'For what?' He asked her, distractedly running his nails over her belly.

'Sometimes it feels like I'm a stranger when I'm with you and our sister. And these past few days I haven't. And it's not just because of the sex, it's...'

'I know it isn't. I think so too.'

'When we get back to Chicago we're going to make sure that we see each other from now on, okay?'

'You bet!'

'I'm serious, I know we're all busy with our stuff, but we can't let that be an excuse from now on. And since you're playing for the main team now, I'm going with Lana to your next game.'

'You don't even like sports...' Kevin laughed.

'Yeah, but I like you, so I'm showing support!' She childishly replied.

'You're not a mom who's missed her kid's soccer practices, my self-esteem doesn't hurt just because you don't watch me do my job.'

'Some people like to call their SO "daddy", are you saying you're gonna call me "mommy" from now on- Agh!' She shrieked and pulled his hand away from her ribs where he'd just playfully jabbed her.

'Funny.' He reproached. 'Do you think we should get back?'

'No, I think it's time for round two.'

Ellie turned and kissed her way down until she was face to face with the cock she'd felt hardening against her lower back for the previous minutes.

'Wow, hold up... I wouldn't suck that, it's just been-'

'I know where it's been.' The brunette winked at him and took him inside her mouth.