Voyage, Voyage Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm beginning to think that this dick was especially made just for me...' She giggled, with her eyes closed and her head pointing upwards as she went back up.

'How come?' He asked on her downward movement.

'You just fit in me... in such a nice way.' Her words coming out interrupted by their coupling.

'In nineteen years of sex life without me, nobody "fit" in you?'

Aline responded by giving him a mocking look without ever stopping her riding.

'And in the last three years of us together, no cock that we've shared has done the same...' He smiled, loving how much shit they gave each other. 'Because a couple of those seemed to fill me in a perfectly adequate way...'

'Yes, you and I fuck around with anything that moves, shut it!' She pouted for show. 'I'm trying to say you make me mushy, you idiot. Which as you pointed out is not an emotion I'm too familiar with.'

'I wouldn't know.' Marcell said. 'I've only ever seen you mushy.'

'Bitch, you buy me flowers all the time, don't act like you're not mushy.' She exhaled, sounding out of breath as they picked up the pace.

Marcell began thrusting upwards to meet her, causing her to gasp loudly for the first few thrusts in which she wasn't expecting it. Keen on surprising her further, and feeling himself revving higher, he lifted himself and got on top of her, beginning to fuck her properly with his body strength, feeling her pubic hair ever so gently scratching his crotch and her boobs bouncing up and down beneath the shirt with the prods.

He emptied himself within her in no time, before going down to make sure she reached her own happy ending.

'Phew... I think you should get promoted at work all the time.' Aline said, dryly.

'Yes, without a promotion in the mix, our sex life really is tame, isn't it?'

'Fear not, for those times of tame sex that have been happening are coming to a close.' She said, making a deep voice as if she was narrating a movie trailer.

'And why is that?'

'A friend is coming to visit.'

'Oh yeah, that girl you mentioned! I had kind of forgotten...'

'Claire is going to be a real treat, I'm telling you right now.'

'As in funny or as in hot?'

'As in stop bugging me, you'll see when she arrives the day after tomorrow.'

'Fine, fine...'

Her hands were playing around with his right nipple and after an uncharacteristically large period of silence he realised she was grinning at him.

'Round three?' Aline grinned. If she had a tail, Marcell was almost certain she would be waggling it right now.

A common quote, in fact, from the woman with the pink hair when he ever voiced a mock complaint regarding the number of consecutive fucks they had was one regarding how she was experiencing his joys of youth for her own pleasure. True enough, he was physically capable of it.

So, putting her on her left side, Marcell spooned against her and started taking her from behind, using his hand on her right hip to stabilize his onslaught. With the mood she was in today, a round four would no be too far from her mind once they were done...

12