Voyager: Seven Explores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a deft tug, Seven pulled down Janeway's panties and exposed a tuft of red hair just above her vagina. The former Borg drone thought of her own pubic nakedness and wondered if it was a failing. The Doctor had only restored the hair on her head; either ignorant of, or too polite to mention, the hair on the rest of her body. If it was deemed important, she would see to its restoration in the fullness of time. Returning her thoughts to the present, Seven said, "I will now bring you to orgasm," while stroking the captain's tightly drawn thighs.

Her entire body trembling with anticipation, Janeway nodded, and felt her hands encircling the former drone's beck to bring her head closer. "Please."

"My, uh, research included methods of oral pleasuring, Captain, but I must point out that my lack of experience in these techniques may, um, inadvertently be the cause some deficiencies in the ..."

"Seven!" Janeway snapped, losing her patience with the Borg's meandering explanations and eager to get on with the business at hand. "Shut up and eat me."

The former Borg drone smiled, enjoying the sound of the captain's voice in all its authoritarian glory. "As you wish, Captain," she said with a touch of sardonic humour.

Kneeling on the bed between Janeway's legs, Seven first made a visual survey of the captain's vagina, comparing it to the many she had studied while preparing for this moment; it was, without a doubt, the most wondrous and beautiful example she had ever seen. Moistening her tongue, she swirled it over the captain's clitoris, sending tiny little shock waves through her body; Janeway's fingers entwined themselves in Seven's hair, pulling her close.

Thrusting her hips forward urgently alerted Seven to the captain's need, and she slid her tongue inside the dewy, sweet hole that she craved. The smell of sweat and vaginal fluids filled her nostrils, inflaming her ardour; she assailed the captain's vagina just as she had read, and any weaknesses in her technique were offset by her own enthusiasm and Janeway's passion.

With all the adeptness she had learned in her eighteen years as a Borg drone, Seven of Nine set to the task of bringing the captain's vagina to the heights of human felicificness with rigorous efficiency. If Janeway's moans and grunts were anything to go by, she was doing an adequate job. With her free hand, Seven reached under the captain's legs and clutched her behind, making her yelp in surprise; Seven was about to stop, but the captain shook her head, motioning for her to continue her ministrations.

Janeway's eyes were locked on the stars; they were streaking by as the ship went to warp, but they might as well have been just above her own head, so insensate was she thanks to the former Borg drone's attentions; she felt cool air tickling her pelvis, and her clitoris was being kneaded and teased between two fingers. "Very good, Seven," she whispered.

From her position between her legs, Seven looked up at the captain's face and saw it transfixed by the view out the window, a look of blissful contentment that made the former Borg drone's heart leap plastered on to it. "Are you about to orgasm, Captain?"

It was a distraction, but Janeway tried not to let her irritation show. It would only hurt Seven's feelings and, so far, she had done a sterling job. She just needed to learn to be in the moment more, that was all. "Yes, Seven. I'm about to come."

Nodding her understanding, Seven worked two fingers deep inside the captain's vagina and moved them in and out of her moist hole with studied care; it was competent, if a tad bereft of passion, but it got the job done. Janeway bucked, her body throbbing, and she thrashed in the sheets, grabbing great handfuls of the silky material as if afraid she would fall off the universe if she had nothing to hold on to.

With a final spasm that produced a trickle of fluid, Janeway's own orgasm began to subside. "Thank you, Seven," she said, gently pushing the younger woman away. "I believe that's enough for now," she added, drawing a deep breath and feeling the residual glow pulsate through her body.

Pushing a stray lock of her out of her eyeline, Seven cast a scrutinising glance over herself and her captain. "Was that adequate? I am prepared to make another attempt if my initial efforts were unsatisfactory."

Janeway silenced the former Borg drone with a passionate kiss; for a second, Seven tried to form more words, but soon, she surrendered to the kiss and let her captain explore her dainty mouth her strong, probing tongue.

When finally they broke for air, the captain said, "Yes, that was more than adequate. There are some things I still need to teach you, but we have plenty of time for them."

"What sort of things?" asked Seven, curiosity overwhelming her. She knew there was a whole welter of experiences for her to enjoy, but she wanted to know what the captain had in mind; she imagined, with her greater knowledge of human sexual practices, it would be far more stimulating than anything her meagre research could throw up.

Without a word, Janeway walked over to the Replicator; it was, perhaps, the single greatest piece of technology the Federation had ever designed. Once a pattern was stored in its buffer, it could be recreated using an equivalent quantity of matter stored deep in the ship's holding tanks. Food, clothing, weapons ... and more personal items were capable of being manufactured by it. "Computer, create item number six-five-two/four-seven from library three-five."

With a fizzle of light similar to that of a transporter beam, an object materialised in the Replicator alcove; it was reasonably flesh-coloured, although a bit off human normal. It was around six inches long, and was replete with veins and nodules to make it more realistic-looking, and was finished off with a harness designed to wrap around the waist.

Once Janeway had donned the object, fiddling for a moment with the unfamiliar design of the locking mechanism, she turned to Seven of Nine for her appraisal. "What do you think?"

Seven looked at the member, designed to imitate an average-length human penis. It was not, perhaps, the most attractive thing in the galaxy, but it didn't matter what it looked like, only who it was attached to. "I believe the correct response is: oh, you have a large penis."

The captain couldn't help laughing. "Human males do place unnecessary emphasis on the size of their genitals, yes, but that's not a problem here. If you think it is too big, given that you're still a virgin, I can replicate something smaller."

With an air of confidence, Seven replied, "I believe I can accommodate it easily, Captain." With a look that might've been seductive on someone more practised, she added, "Please, penetrate my vagina with your penis, Captain."

"Seven," Janeway said, placing a hand sternly on her hip, "you have to try and loosen-up a bit, not be so formal. This is supposed to be a pleasurable activity and you make it feel like a medical exam. Also, the name's Kathryn."

The former Borg drone frowned, thinking for a moment; she recalled the various words and phrases that had peppered the various articles on human sexuality she had perused, and several had stood out simply due to repetition. "Kathryn, will you fuck me with your big, hard cock?"

With a grin, Janeway nodded, almost giggling at the innocent-yet-devious expression on Seven's face. It would still be some time before the young woman was fully comfortable with these kinds of encounters, but she was making rapid progress.

Seven sat on the bed, sliding herself upwards until she was almost at the headrest, then lay down and spread her long, flexed legs as wide as possible. "This is the, ah, typical posture, is it not?"

"Yes, I suppose it is, at that," Janeway replied with a frown, "but," she grabbed the former drone's hip and motioned for her to roll over, "I prefer this method."

The younger woman turned so that she was now lying on her stomach, with her feet firmly planted on the floor. "Ah, yes," she murmured. "This position is often used when one wishes to assert dominance over-," she suddenly barked out a guttural roar as something thick rammed inside her.

Captain Janeway hadn't had much call to use a strap-on in the last few years; the last time had been on her previous ship, the Al-Batani, where she had struck up a friendship with a beautiful Orion lieutenant. One time, when they had been trapped inside a proto-nebula, they had spent the three days finding creative new ways to pleasure each other until the gravimetric forces softened enough for them to escape. Still, she wasn't finding it nearly as difficult to get to grips with the implement as she'd imagined.

"Is this pleasurable for you, too, Captain?" Seven asked, panting as each thrust opened her up even more. There was a small amount of pain involved, but she was Borg, and she would adapt. The pleasure more than outweighed any discomfort. "I wish for you to experience the maximum enjoyment possible. You are, uh, quite skilled at this form of coitus."

"I'm just fine," the captain replied, feeling a little of what Seven herself was currently enjoying. There was a small nub in the base of the shaft that ground her clitoris on each stroke, and it was sending delectable tingles through her pelvis. Listening to Seven's delicious little moans were making her nipples hard; one hand idly traced the distended bud, while the other groped the former drone's bottom.

On impulse, she delivered a short, firm smack to Seven's behind; the drone looked over her shoulder at her, her face a mask of heartache. "Have I displeased you in some way, Captain?" she asked with perfect schoolgirl innocence.

For a moment, Janeway thought that Seven wasn't acting, but when she saw the trace of a smile tugging at the edges of her beautiful lips, she realised that the former drone was playing along. The captain spanked her again, calling her a a naughty cockslut and a depraved little Borg whore.

After a few minutes of brutal pounding, Seven looked over her shoulder again, red and out of breath. "Cap- Kathryn, would it be possible for me to, ah, be on top? That is to say ... I would like to ride your cock."

"Well, how could I deny a request like that?" Janeway asked with a grin. She carefully extracted the shaft from Seven's oozing vagina, then lay down on the bed with her member thrust proudly upwards. It was slick and shiny with juices. "By all means, make yourself comfortable."

With a smile, Seven worked herself into position, her amazingly long legs curled on either side of Janeway's hips, and with her hands placed on the captain's shoulders, she slowly lowered herself on to the glistening shaft. Seven licked her lips then bit them as she felt it enter her, disappearing deeper inside her than Janeway had managed to get it with her own efforts. "Once I find the correct rhythm," she said, rocking back and forth experimentally, "this ought to be enjoyable for both."

Janeway's moans of approval told her that she was doing something right, even if she was entirely unused to taking matters into her own hands in this way. Seven began to pick up the pace, moving up and down quicker, veritably hammering the nub into the captain's clitoris; they were both breathing as one, juices running down their thighs.

The captain began to thrust her hips forcefully, meeting each motion of Seven's; she grabbed the former drone's ample breasts, and Seven leaned forward to allow her a better grip. A soft gasp escaped her as she felt her nipples being pinched between Janeway's strong fingers.

"This is ... this is amazing, Kathryn," Seven muttered, somehow able to speak between breaths. "Being in control like this, feeling every vein of the shaft inside me, touching my insides ... I mean, having your hard cock in my pussy is unbelievable. I feel like my body is on fire."

Seven writhed again, the double assault on her already sensitive vagina and nipples was sending sparks of excitement through her, and she knew that she was about to orgasm again. The former Borg drone reared back, and with a final hard thrust, felt herself go rigid; everything had gone curiously quiet, even though she felt she should be screaming.

Once returned to her senses -- all too soon, she thought, with an annoyed expression crossing her face -- she saw that Janeway was lost in her own ecstasy. The bed was soaked through with their combined fluids, and during the commotion, the shaft of the strap-on had slipped free and fell to the floor.

"Captain," Seven said, her voice cool and composed as if she were reading a daily status report from a padd, "I trust you have achieved orgasm?"

"Yes, Seven," Janeway replied tiredly, too worn-out to correct the former Borg drone. "I believe that this was one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life. One that I would like to repeat some day, if you are willing."

"Indeed," Seven nodded. "This has been most educational," she added with an ironic grin. "And stimulating, too, of course. After some rest, I should think that I'll be ready for more training."

After bidding each other good night, Seven quickly dressed and returned to Cargo Bay 2 in order to regenerate; Janeway, too, had some recuperating to do, but she couldn't sleep without first making some plans. There was a lot Seven of Nine still had to learn about her humanity, particularly about sexual matters, and she would see to it that her friend would get the best tutelage possible.

12