All Comments on 'Voyager Uncensored Ch. 06'

by scatwoman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Marquis007Marquis007over 12 years ago
"You are what you eat."

Once again an excellent chapter in a fantastic series. Dirty, nasty and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More disscription of the size and length of each turd swallowed

Truely you have out done your self with this fiction. Can you cause the girl's throat and stomach to become clear so the shit being fed can be seen and disscribbed in great detail. Perhaps having her fed the huge logs forced down thru her nose while also having several huge logs forcing its way into her throat followed with Jane Way's big cock also augumented and now 30 inches long acting like a plunger adding its own lube of her cum so the entire length can plung all the way into her stomach.

scatwomanscatwomanabout 11 years agoAuthor
Sounds like you have a sequel idea!

Translucent neck? 30-inch Janeway? Sounds like you have ideas to take the series even further - I say go for it, I'd love to read it! :)

azzmoazzmoabout 11 years ago
Top form.

In the pantheon of Star Trek-focused lesbian shit eating humiliation/degredation writers, you stand above all overs. Whether you want to wear this ribbon I'm giving you in public or not is your choice *gives ribbon*

I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing :)

scatwomanscatwomanabout 11 years agoAuthor
I am honored, sir

I humbly accept your award. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscatwoman@scatwoman
616 Followers
First: a word of warning. If you don't like extreme dominance and submission, mainly human toilet service, you probably won't like my stories. Fair warning! A while back, I had written a few Voyager and miscellaneous scat stories that floated around the Internet for a while...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES