Voyager Uncensored Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers

...

Lt. Bashra Edrazi sat, agape, in her chair, unable to believe the scene that had just played out before her. He had heard of Seven's reputation for being disagreeable and difficult to work with – demanding and exacting. But he'd never seen anything like this!

She wondered if this was something she should get involved with. She liked Sabine – she was cute, in a naive sort of way, and Bashra had looked forward to having a little fun with the girl. She figured she would be an easy lay the way the teen had been eying her up and had sent her that embarrassingly coy gift from her "secret admirer"... Bashra thought the two could have some fun for a while, but this seemed to be something that wasn't really her business.

Still, her curiosity was burning, she had to know what was going on in there. She waited a couple minutes, then snuck into the bathroom quietly, slipping into a stall and watching through the cracks.

Bashra saw that Seven still had Sabine by the hair and was being quite rough and aggressive with the girl.

"Your first duty is to ME, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!" Seven reminded the girl.

"I have to eat SOMETIME!" the girl defiantly replied, holding onto the stronger woman's arm – not to escape her grip, which would have been futile, but to hold herself up and alleviate some of the strain on her scalp.

"I keep you WELL fed," Seven declared, "in fact, you are gaining weight and becoming inefficient!"

The words even stung Bashra – she could only imagine how Sabine must have felt!

"That's because YOU eat too much!" Sabine spat back. Bashra didn't understand how that followed, but...

"You have no reason to complain," Seven argued back, "YOU eat extraneously, inefficiently. Taking up valuable ship resources, eating slowly, carousing with... *others*...!"

Bashra could swear Seven said that last word with... jealousy? There was more going on here than a boss/employee workplace spat!

"*I* will feed you the way you are *MEANT* to be fed!" Seven pronounced with palpable authority and pushed the squirming, yelping teen down to her knees. Bashra watched in amazement and paralyzed fascination as Seven's nanites removed her entire uniform, leaving the tall, muscular, busty woman completely naked save for her Borg implants.

Bashra watched, transfixed, as Seven planted her asshole directly on Sabine's open, protesting mouth and *shat* violently into the harrowed teen's craw! The girl, for her part, struggled and fought and tried to get free, but she was helpless as a child before the augmented might of the statuesque Borg woman dominating her. Bashra had to get a better look and pushed open the stall door to be able to see the entire scene before her.

...

As Seven shit-raped my mouth, I caught a bit of movement out of the corner of my eye and looked over, panicking that someone might have walked in and discovered this indecent incident. To my utter shock and horror, I saw Bashra, my sweet, dear Bashra... *watching* us!

Somehow I'd never really felt as ashamed by what I'd become than I did at that very moment. Here was the woman I had fallen for, who I had sparked a real, deep friendship with, who I could see spending the rest of my life with – and she was seeing me like this. On my knees before another woman, with my face shoved between her powerful buttocks, taking her massive load of raw sewage down my throat, bloating my belly. I had started to feel like a real woman again with this woman, Bashra, and now Seven had reduced me to just a toilet again, in front of her.

...

Bashra couldn't tear her eyes away and reached down to between her legs, found the hidden easy-release seam and opened her bodysuit at the crotch to expose her moist, steamy cunt. She rubbed herself and rocked her hips as she watched through the cracks. She couldn't believe how thoroughly and expertly Seven was dominating the girl – and the sheer filthiness of what she was doing to her! It was so wonderfully wicked! She pushed the door the rest of the way open and sat back on the toilet seat to spread her legs and finger herself furiously as she watched.

...

I couldn't believe it when Bashra not only kept watching us, but kept watching and *started masturbating*! This was not how I hoped our first encounter would go!

Seven was either oblivious to Bashra's presence, or didn't care. I looked up into her eyes and the same look of righteous fury was still on her face as she literally shot the crap out of her intestines and into my belly. I had never truly been afraid of Seven's power over me and what she could really do to me if she wanted before this point. I looked back at Bashra, she was lost in perverse delirium, massaging her tits and fingering and rubbing her clit with wild abandon. Her face was flushed, her eyes heavy and lidded and her tongue licked at her slender, sensual lips.

She was so fucking hot. She was more beautiful than ever. Between the sight of her pleasuring herself at the sight of my abuse, and my own body's conditioned, automatic reaction to being used as a toilet, the taste of my Mistress' shit upon my tongue, the feel of it filling my belly, I couldn't resist the urge to pleasure myself as well.

Desperately, I wiggled my pants down, pushed my panties aside and rubbed my sopping wet, shaven pussy, moaning and groaning around the mouthfuls of shit being force-fed to me by Seven.

"Oh fuck!" I heard Bashra moan as she saw me do this, and I looked right into her eyes. She came, bucking her hips in forceful jerks, pulling her own hair and twisting her face in a grimace of uncontrolled ecstasy. As she came, she rammed her fingers in and out of her pussy in a blur and squirted her cum juices all over the toilet seat and bathroom floor!

Watching Bashra cum triggered my own, deep, shame-driven orgasm and I screamed into Seven's filthy, shit-caked asshole as I exploded in the strongest climax of my life and swallowed down the last, huge lump of Seven's revenge crap.

Finished, Seven dropped me to the dirty restroom tile with complete disregard and reformed her uniform.

"I expect, toilet," she addressed me, "that this is the LAST time you will neglect you duties. Consider yourself now *permanently* on-duty."

She strode out and left me there on the floor with a shit-stained mouth, a dripping exposed cunt, my pants around my knees and my fingers dripping with my own cum. I didn't even care that everyone out in The Mess Hall could see me lying there on the floor as the doors parted for Seven.

Then, as I laid there on my back, staring at the ceiling, Bashra stepped into my field of view.

"Bashra-" I began.

"Shhhh," she said, looking down on me with a look of what seemed like genuine care.

"You have to understand... this wasn't my choice, I-" I tried to excuse what she'd just witnessed.

"Shhh, SHH," Bashra shushed me as she leaned over me, nearing me.

"Captain Janeway... she assigned me to Seven-" I explained.

"I said SHUT UP, *toilet*!" Bashra spat at me, grabbing my face by the cheeks and squeezing, forcing my mouth open – then she sat her perfect, petite, tight, muscled and tan ass on my face with all her weight. Her asshole distended into my mouth and a firm, slick turd slid out of her anus and filled my mouth with her taste. I groaned and did not resist. I swirled her gift in my mouth with my tongue, chewed it up and swallowed it down, locking my eyes with hers.

"Oh FUCK, YES!" she swore down at me, fingering herself again, "EAT MY FUCKING SHIT, YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS LITTLE TOILET BITCH!!!"

I moaned at her verbal degradation and reached down and rubbed my swollen pussy anew, rubbing myself to climax after climax as the love of my life used my mouth as a toilet.

I must have blacked out from my multiple orgasms. When I awoke, I was still laying on the floor of the bathroom. I still had some of Bashra's delectable turd in my mouth and my face and hair was soaked in concentrated, cold piss. My mouth was plugged in there by my frilly flowery panties. Bashra must have seen them and recognized the flower I gave her on it. I pulled them out and saw the flower was shit-stained and she had written a message on them.

"Cute, toilet. Looking forward to our next 'dinner party'! Love & Kisses!"

I sat there on the floor of the bathroom, half-naked, piss-soaked and chewing on the shit of the love of my life. I cleaned myself up, stuffed the shit-stained panties in my mouth and staggered back to my quarters. I managed to get a full 3 hours of sleep before Seven woke me and called me do my duty yet again. I *had* learned my lesson. I would never neglect my duties again.

*****

Diary of a toilet Month 3 "Efficiency"

*****

To my personal torment, Bashra began spending more time with Seven. They were working on a project together that I wasn't privy to (being simply a toilet, I was not to worry myself with irrelevant duties). Whatever it was, they were highly engaged and dedicated to it. I could see them look over at me sometimes and Bashra would occasionally shoot me the most sadistic grin, which I must admit was rather discomfiting. Whenever Seven would call me over to drink her piss and eat her shit while she continued to work, Bashra would watch with an evil grin and rub herself off.

I suspected that Bashra had just been making up work in order to spend time with us so she could be a voyeur and watch Seven use me as a toilet. But they *were* actually working on a grand project, as I later discovered. In fact, the project did involve me, though indirectly...

Seven and Bashra strode over to me where I knelt in the corner of the room.

"Toilet," Seven called to me. I sat upright, lifting my butt off my heels and was erect on my knees before her, my arms down at my side as she preferred and looked up at her.

"Lt. Edrazi and I have formulated a solution for your 'eating' problem," Seven informed me.

It was the last thing I expected to hear, "*what* eating-" I began.

"As we discussed before, you are eating extraneously, consuming ship resources and gaining weight in an unsightly manner," Seven derided me. I wanted to look away, but I knew that would only annoy her.

"I realize now that this is my fault," Seven shocked me when she said this! Seven acknowledging error? What did she mean, her fault?

"My plan to save ship resources by only allowing you to feed on my waste was... unrealistic," Seven admitted begrudgingly, "there is not enough nutritional content for a human to live on, I now realize."

I didn't know what to say... was she ending our arrangement? I began to panic – how could this happen so suddenly? She had just used me two hours ago – why this sudden change of heart? Would she not need me now? What would happen to me?! What would I do, what use could I possibly be if she released me?!

"Therefore," Seven continued, "with Lt. Edrazi's assistance, my nanites have been programmed to have reformulated my fecal matter to be the perfect, complete nutritional meal for you. My urine has been reformulated to contain essential vitamins and electrolytes for your biology. My waste products will henceforth be the singular source of nutrition you will need."

I had no words – no thoughts. I could barely comprehend what was happening at that moment.

Seven tapped her PADD a few times and a chirp of acknowledgement sounded forth from it.

"I have just removed your name from the galley rolls and zeroed out your monthly replicator budget."

"No... I can't go to The Mess Hall anymore?" I asked.

"My nutritionally optimized feces is better for you than Neelix's cooking," Seven explained, "Furthermore, you will no longer be a drain on this ship's resources. Congratulations are in order for increasing you efficiency."

I looked at Seven with wide, incredulous eyes. Was this a joke? Seven's expression was one of complete seriousness. Though it always was. I looked to Bashra and she was smiling, but not a smile of amusement. It was that sick, perverse, sadistic grin I'd seen on her cruelly beautiful face so often in this past month. They were completely serious. I was never going to eat real food again!

"There are some side-effects," Seven warned me, "the smell and, presumably, taste of the fecal matter seems to have intensified significantly. According to our projections, my feces and urine will taste roughly ten times stronger than before. However," Seven stated in her usual detached manner, "taste is irrelevant. It is more nutritious for you so you will eat it."

Seven continued, "there are beneficial side-effects as well. I will urinate more heavily and more frequently. You will need 3 liters of water a day, and I will be providing it all for you. Additionally, the bulk of my feces will increase threefold. This is fortunate as it will keep you feeling full all day so that you will never feel the need to eat when apart from me. According to my feeding schedule and estimates of your digestive rate, I estimate you will be actively digesting my excreta 24 hours a day."

All of this was too much to take in. I swooned and felt dizzy as if I might pass out.

Bashra reached down a caught me. I was thankful for her care and it felt good to have her warm skin on mine.

"Seven, quick, she must be dehydrated!" Bashra exclaimed, "I think it's time to try your new recycling plan!"

Seven looked at the PADD, "yes, my nanites have completed their work, I am ready," she said as the crotch of her uniform parted on its own to reveal her pussy with its wrinkled pink lips and her blonde curly pubes.

Bashra lifted my head to Seven's crotch, squeezed open my jaws and positioned my open mouth under Seven's piss-hole. Immediately Seven's hot piss shot out of her urethra and splashed against my tongue with torrential force! This snapped me right back to my senses – not just because of the power of it, but due to the intense taste! It was salty and sweet at the same time, a bit sour and extremely, extremely ripe tasting! It was the strongest, most foul piss I'd ever tasted! I saw it shooting out of her and noticed it had a sickly, dark, cloudy yellowish-amber color to it. Bashra must have thought it smelled horrible, too, because she immediately shoved my head forward, planting my gaping mouth over Seven's spraying cunt, creating a seal that would let no piss escape!

I stared up at Seven, eyes tearing from the potency of the concoction being poured down my throat. Bashra, for her part, kept me sealed there and spat nasty words of encouragement in my ear as she rubbed herself with my fingers.

"That's it, drink it all down, you filthy toilet!" she whispered huskily, her hot breath against my ear, "taste it, cunt, swallow that nasty, rank piss! Fill your pretty belly with it! How does it taste, hunh? Strong enough for you?"

I looked in Bashra's eyes and she noticed my tears, "oh, is poor baby toilet crying? Are you crying tears of joy because you're so happy to be drinking this gourmet pee-pee we made for you? You're welcome, toilet-bitch!" and she licked up my tears, "MMMmmmmm..."

Good to her word, Seven poured at least a full 20 ounces of her newly reformulated urine into my stomach. I could feel it sloshing around in there any time I moved, making me feel a bit off-balance.

After I had licked Seven's cunt completely clean of every last remnant of her putrid pee, Bashra turned my face to hers and squeezed my cheeks, forcing my mouth open to make sure I swallowed it all.

"Say ah, toilet!" she said cheerily as she inspected my mouth, "Mmm, that was yummy, right?"

Suddenly I burped the longest, loudest, and absolutely foulest piss-burp known to man right in Bashra's face!

"UGH!!!" she slapped me and threw me down on the ground, standing up and trying to wave away the stink, "You fucking sewer-mouth! Blech!" She spat out the taste from her mouth – right onto me, of course, her spittle hitting me on the chest and face.

Just then, Seven's ass cheeks exploded in a nasty, wet, long fart that made her impressive butt cheeks flap. The stench was absolutely nauseating and Bashra backed away, nearly dry-heaving.

"I believe the second part of our experiment is ready as well," Seven stated matter-of-factly.

Seven didn't need Bashra's help this time. She grabbed me by my ponytail (which I wore high on my head as it made a convenient handle for Seven on just such occasions), effortlessly raised my face to her ass... and blew another, even longer ass blast right into my open mouth! Instantly I gagged and my eyes stung, my nostrils were on fire! I heaved and was about to barf for certain, but never got the chance. Seven pulled my head back, sat her voluptuous ass right on my face and immediately shat a massive, thick pole into my throat, effectively plugging me up and putting an end to any plans my vomit might have had of escaping.

However bad the smell was, the taste was infinitely worse! It was foul and acrid and putrid – it was strong and even somehow spicy! It made my tongue burn and my throat rebel. I gagged and retched around the log forcing its way down my gullet, but I was helpless to stop it. It was so thick and dense – with a hard, heavy dark brown core, but a viscous, repugnant slime coating it, acting as a vile lubricant to ease its way through my mouth, down my throat and into my gut.

The incredible shit-log mercifully broke into pieces occasionally to allow me to chew – which I did more out of a survival instinct than to taste it. Each bite released the hidden cornucopia of offensive, putrid flavors packed within, overwhelming all my other senses so much that I couldn't feel anything, see anything, hear anything – all I could feel was the taste of her shit filling my mouth, filling me up. I could feel the largeness of the lumps of crap sliding down into my belly, and I could feel the splashing and sloshing as the large chunks fell into the churning pool of her piss that filled it already... I really felt like nothing more than a toilet, more at that moment than ever before.

Seven hadn't been lying about the side-effects. The amount of excrement that discharged from that incredible ass of hers was truly unbelievable. It was easily three times as much as before, and denser and thicker to boot. And Seven's bowel movements had already been sizable before. Truthfully, just one fecal feeding a day like this one would be enough to keep me full!

But the plan was already decided, and when Seven was satisfied that I'd spelunked every last nugget of crap from her anal canal, she informed me of my next scheduled feeding in 3 hours and left me there with a distended belly, overwhelming nausea and not a trace of dignity or humanity left in me.

I didn't even notice when Bashra came all over my face, squatting over me, then pissed directly into my open, shit-caked mouth. I simply swallowed the foaming shit-piss shake bulging out my cheeks, as any good toilet should...

*****

Diary of a toilet Month 5 "Doctor's Orders"

*****

Within five months of being Seven's toilet, I had become entirely conditioned to the act. A particularly embarrassing public example occurred after Seven had an extended bout of constipation which was troublesome for her (making her uncomfortable and more irritable than usual) and for me as I had long since switched over to a diet exclusively of her wastes and was starving for her shit by this point. She and Ensign Kim were giving a presentation to the senior crew for some mission (I never knew what was happening on the ship from week to week – it seemed like one crisis after another, but I was sheltered from it all being a lowly toilet).

I was sitting next to Seven's seat, near the head end of the table. Captain Janeway was sitting across from me and I watched quietly as Seven carried on her very lengthy briefing. Suddenly, without warning, Seven loudly and audibly farted! Everyone in the room froze at the social faux pas, but Seven completely ignored it, feeling no shame or embarrassment, and continued with her presentation without pause.

scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers