Voyager Uncensored Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
616 Followers

. . . . .

By the time Seven finally returned, more than a week overdue, I had gained nearly 15 pounds from the non-stop daily multiple force feedings that I had endured. Nevertheless, Seven was impressed with my performance in her absence and praised me for following her instructions so well.

"You have functioned admirably, toilet," Seven's praise filled me up like badly needed rain in a desert of despair.

"Thank you, Sev-" I began, but she interrupted me by grabbing me by the head and pushing me down to my familiar place.

"There is no time for pleasantries," Seven intoned coldly, "I have been constipated for much of my mission and have an excessive amount of waste needing to be expelled. I trust you will not disappoint me."

I responded only by opening wide and digging every last nugget of her backed-up, super-dense, crap from her fully-packed bowels, chewing it thoroughly and swallowing it down into my human waste disposal of a belly. It was difficult and exhausting, but I was grateful to have her back and I cherished every bite, eating from her ass with passion and deep, abiding love and gratitude. I did *not* disappoint.

*****

Diary of a toilet Month 10 "Bonding"

*****

Nearing the first anniversary of my toilet bondage to Seven, things were going smoothly. I had settled into my role and had become accustomed to living exclusively on her shit and piss (plus the occasional meal from one of my nine jealous rivals). We had settled into a comfortable routine. Seven's experiment seemed to be going exactly as she planned. However, there were some complaints. With Seven's reformulated excrement tasting and smelling so much stronger, her coworkers began to complain about the stench that the augmented shit gave off while she was feeding me. Even Seven admitted that the stench was offensive to her as well. I guess I was inured to it, but I guess I had to be in order to be chewing it up and swallowing it down three times daily.

After consulting with Bashra, Seven devised a solution. The next time she called me over to service her, it was in a staff meeting. Mutters of protest began to make their way around the room, but Seven silenced them with an icy glare. I obediently knelt at her wondrous, generous ass and placed my mouth wide open around her asshole expectantly. But this time she told me to pucker up my lips and push them firmly against her wrinkled, closed asshole. I obeyed without question and suddenly felt a tingling in my lips and find I couldn't move them! They were stuck! I started to worry, but then as her first large turd began to push its way out, her sphincter dilated to accommodate it – and so did my lips – out of my control! It was then that I realized what Seven had done –using her nanites, she had physically sealed my lips to her anus! She had created a perfect, air-tight seal from which nothing could escape!

I knelt there, bonded to her asshole, feeling more a toilet than ever before – I'm was like her living colostomy bag, simply an extension of her digestive system – the refuse end, getting all of her waste and processing it for her.

Somehow I felt even more trapped and helpless than ever before. Even if I had wanted to stop, I couldn't. Even if I had wanted to break free, I couldn't. But I didn't want to. I wanted to be there, like that, to be a part of her, to be her toilet in front of everyone, her helpless, worthless shit sack. As I swallowed down her shit, sealed to her poop chute and helpless, I came without even touching myself. I was such a dirty, filthy little shit whore.

When Seven was done and I'd licked her insides clean, I felt the tingling in my lips again. She had undone the seal, releasing me. Around the room, everyone was in a state of either impressed admiration, disbelief or debauched arousal. Torres had her hand down Tom's pants, Janeway's impressive member had tent-poled her trousers and Chakotay was simply staring at the scene wide-eyed, speechless.

"That was much more pleasant," Seven commented, "you did not miss a single morsel, there is no cleanup necessary and I did not have to endure the intensely offensive odor of my feces. This shall be the standard procedure from this moment on."

I laid back, suppressed a shit-burp and basked in my crap-consuming climax.

*****

Diary of a toilet Year 1 "The Gift"

*****

As I had become eligible for a duty commission upon turning 18, and had soon after taken on my role as Seven's toilet, the anniversary of my enslavement nearly coincided with my birthday. Now, Seven would never be accused of being sentimental in the least, so I was shocked (though thrilled!) when she arranged a surprise birthday party for me!

It was a day like any other – only I remembered it was my birthday. I figured nobody else would even notice. I assumed the only recognition I would get would be from the automatic greeting message and extra share of replicator allowance from the ship's automated personnel database.

Resolving myself to my anonymity, I went about my daily routine. That morning, Seven had ordered me down to one of the secondary medical labs where she was installing some new equipment.

Imagine my shock when the doors swished open and I beheld a great big banner emblazoned with the words "Happy Birthday, Toilet!" I was overwhelmed by the gesture and began to cry tears of joy as the surprise party guests gathered around me. Seven, of course, was there, as was Janeway and Kes. Lt. Torres and Crewman Dol, two of my substitute feeders during Seven's away mission were also present.

Bashra was there as well, but what surprised me was that some of my tormentors were there as well. Amanda Porter and U'Lanai stood by. They didn't seem to be participating in the festivities, though. They hung back by some equipment and were poring over a display. Maybe they were just on duty (they were in the Medical Sciences department – Amanda was a surgeon and U'Lanai a genetic engineering specialist) so perhaps it was just coincidence that they were there – perhaps on duty.

Janeway encouraged Seven to stand before the guests and make a speech. Seven took a place in front and addressed us all.

"Today we mark the anniversary of my toilet's birth," she began, "or, to be more precise, her rebirth as my toilet. She has served me adequately for one year."

There was a round of applause and I couldn't help but be overwhelmed with both pride and a sense of self-worth and love.

"And while my toilet has performed to the best of her capabilities," Seven continued, "I have chosen to mark this occasion with... a gift."

I was beside myself with appreciation. I looked around the room searching for my presents, but didn't see any.

Seven walked to me and, for a moment, I thought she was just going to shit down my throat for my "gift". But she surprised me when she grasped me gently around the arm and lifted me to my feet. I looked into her eyes searching for some clue as to her intent as she walked me to the rear of the room.

I looked about and noticed I was standing next to a medical bed. Amanda and U'Lanai were standing ready, waiting for me. Wordlessly, they laid me down on the bed and fastened me to it with clamps and straps. I gazed into Seven's emotionless face for some sign, but none came.

As U'Lanai worked on her displays Amanda brought over a tray of medical equipment – hypos, dermal regenerators, and some bizarre instruments I'd never seen before! I began to get extremely nervous!

"Toilet, you have proven yourself to be dedicated and loyal," Seven told me, "However: your efficiency is not all it could be. While my reformulated feces has indeed fulfilled its purpose as I predicted – providing you your exclusive nutrition and nourishment, the increased amounts of excrement I produce as a side-effect have proven difficult for you. You take much too long to consume it, having to stop and chew too frequently. It often takes you an hour to complete one feeding. This is unacceptable. And your complaining of swollen bellies and indigestion has become intolerably irritating."

As she spoke, my joy had given away to feelings of failure, inadequacy and naiveté. And here I thought she actually appreciated me! "Therefore, with the Captain's approval and the assistance of Lt. Porter and Ensign U'Lanai," Seven informed me, "I have devised a series of... improvements... Your inefficiency is not your fault. You own limited human biology has hampered your potential. This procedure will remedy that."

It was then that I felt the first hypo inject into my arm. I looked over at Amanda who was smiling pleasantly and calmly preparing and executing each step of the operation and checking on the progress with U'Lanai.

As the procedure played out, Seven explained each improvement, step-by-step.

"The compound in that hypo is a gene therapy that will increase the elasticity of your cheeks, stomach and intestines," she indicated, pointing a finger at each area, "your capacity in these areas will quadruple."

I saw Bashra smile evilly at this as she watched from her seat behind Seven. As Amanda ran one of her exotic devices over my abdomen, I felt a strange rumbling in my gut. Things were moving around in there... reconfiguring? "Additionally," Seven continued, "we have redesigned your stomach to be multichambered, like the bovine animals of your home planet. This will allow you to store large amounts of my excrement and to digest it in four stages to ensure that you extract every last potential gram of nutrition from it. Combined with a more efficient intestinal tract, your digestion of my feces will be so total that you will no longer produce any waste matter of your own. Every last bit of my excrement will be digested and utilized by your body."

I groaned at this and I saw Janeway lower Kes' head into her crotch, clearly excited by the entire proceedings.

Amanda then brought a long, thin conical device over. She held it to my face and its tip glowed amber as she inserted it first up each of my nostrils, then into my mouth, rubbing it along my tongue.

"The cellular replicator is multiplying your smell and taste receptors," Seven narrated, "increasing your sense of smell and taste by a factor of ten. With these enhanced senses, you should be able to smell my feces when it is still in my intestines and anticipate my need to evacuate. I should no longer need to feel the urge myself and call for you, waiting for your readiness. Additionally, your much-enhanced sense of taste will allow you to feel and taste even the smallest micro-nugget of my feces in my anal canal – enabling you to cleanse me much more thoroughly."

Bashra was now openly fingering herself and moaning. Janeway was forcefully face-fucking Kes as she listened to Seven and watched.

I began to feel a swelling in my mouth as Seven continued, "We have also analyzed Kes' Ocampan DNA and managed to replicate the genetic sequence that created her uncommonly long and rough tongue. This will be of great value to you as you will be able to reach much further into my rectum, stimulating and aiding the release of my excrement as well as cleansing me more deeply and completely afterwards."

Seven already preferred me to stick my tongue as far up her shit-chute as possible so she could crap down my tongue. I could only imagine how that would feel now that my tongue would be nearly three times as long and ten times as sensitive! The thought made my pussy instantly wet and my knees shake.

Amanda then bought the final, odd-looking instrument over – it was long and tubular, roughly three inches in diameter and 12 inches long. Its 4-inch tip was bent off at about a 30 degree angle from the base of it and was covered with many small shiny semi-transparent black bumps. U'Lanai assisted Amanda by holding my mouth open as the black woman slid the instrument into my mouth and down my throat! My gag reflex instinctively kicked in and I began to buck and struggle uncontrollably. I couldn't breathe - she was choking me!

Seven held me down with a hand on my shoulder and explained this final step, "Do not be afraid. The discomfort should be temporary."

With wide, panicked eyes, I looked into Seven's own, icy blue eyes and found comfort in them. Her gaze gave me strength and calmed me. Before long, as Seven had predicted, the discomfort abated. The urge to gag had passed and... I didn't feel the need to breathe! Even the device in my throat seemed... smaller... the internal pressure having eased.

"We have widened your esophagus, increased the volume and lubricity of your throat mucus, eliminated your gag reflex and increased your lung capacity and efficiency such that you should be able to hold your breath for upwards of twenty minutes," Seven matter-of-factly listed the last of my modifications as Amanda removed the final device from my mouth, trailing my own spittle and mucus across my face and neck.

I heard a guttural series of grunts as Janeway exploded in Kes' well-fucked mouth. Looking over, I saw that Bashra, too, had already climaxed, her juices soiling her seat and the floor before her.

Amanda and U'Lanai undid my restraints and helped me to a sitting position on the medical bed.

"How do you feel?" Seven asked – though with more of a clinical interest than empathy or concern.

".... Fine..." I admitted. I actually felt no difference, despite the depth and breadth of the alterations to my physiology. However, I could already notice one difference. The room *reeked* of shit! Though there was none to be seen – I realized I was smelling the shit that was still inside... not just Seven, but everyone in the room! I distinctly could smell 6 different flavors of feces... no, more... 8? 12?! But there were only 6 people besides me in the room...

Just then, the doors to the room swished open and the other 6 of my usual tormentors strode in and from their depraved expressions, bloated guts and the stench coming from their asses, I knew they weren't here to sing me "Happy Birthday"...

"Very good," Seven declared, "let us test our results."

With that, she grabbed me, shoved me to the ground and planted her anus directly on my lips, sealing my flesh to hers with her nanites and proceeded to expel her massive load into my open mouth! I obediently extended my tongue deep into the recesses of her bowels, impressing even myself at how far I could reach inside of her! I heard her moan at the sensation which only served to encourage me even more.

The taste and smell of her crap on my newly enhanced nostrils and tongue was incredibly intoxicating, nearly so overwhelming as to make me pass out. But I held on to consciousness and marveled at the sensation of her foot-long, 4-inch thick, hard turd sliding straight down my throat and into the first of my stomachs... without me having to chew! Seven was right, it would have taken me at least 10-15 minutes to eat something so large from her bountiful butt before, but now she could simply shit it straight down my throat unhindered, at full force and speed. Even more than ever, I was now a living toilet. Not just one by circumstance, but now a living creature designed *explicitly* for the task! Nowhere in the galaxy did there exist a being more perfectly configured to the task of consuming and digesting shit than I...

As Seven's next turd, even larger than the first, started its inexorable voyage down my tongue, through my gullet and into my expanding gut, she bestowed upon me one last bit of information....

"All of these modifications were necessary, toilet," she justified, "If I am to quadruple my fecal output and you are to expand your duties – to serve as the ship's first communal toilet for these nine crewmembers."

My belly grumbled – not from fullness (I felt like I could hold much more, actually), but from the anticipation of seeing Bashra, Amanda, U'Lanai, the Delaney Twins and the rest of my their hated entourage lined up behind Seven. Even Janeway had joined the queue to celebrate the occasion! Torres and Dol filled out the waiting line of women, too!

I gave into my fate willingly, accepting that this is what I was made for – literally, now. And as each woman stepped up and took their turn on my toilet-mouth, I fingered myself and came over and over with each new load, each new feeling of heaviness and fullness as their crap slid into my waiting, expanding belly. Impressively, I had ingested the full loads of all 13 women (a baker's dozen!) in the room in record time- only 47 minutes!

Of course, it took my body the next 24-36 hours to actually digest those fully 22-plus pounds of all shapes, sizes and consistencies of logs of crap. And by then, I had already been used ten more times. As Seven had predicted, from that day forward, I never spent another moment of my existence without some feces inside of me, either swallowing it or slowly digesting it. I was then and forever, completely, thoroughly, the ultimate living toilet.

. . . . .

The next day as I waddled through the corridor on my way to report to duty I drew no end of stares because of my bulging belly, sticking exposed out of my now ill-fitting uniform top. I couldn't hide it and, for the time being at least, I was stuck with this souvenir of my initiation into my new life of being the perfect shit-eater.

On my way to Seven, The Doctor and Neelix happened across my path. They were engaged in some conversation or other and I tried to turn away and hide, but too late. The Doctor saw me, looked me over suspiciously started towards me. He and Neelix exchanged a quizzical glance as they approached.

"Miss D'Aucourt!" he exclaimed – the name sounded so foreign to me. There was nobody here by that name – she had ceased to exist long ago.

"Doctor," I moaned.

"Why didn't you tell me?" the Doctor admonished me, indicating my fully distended belly, sticking out under my uniform top, "you know I could help you, that's what I'm here for!"

"W-what?" Had he finally figured out what I'd been doing all this time?!

"I suppose congratulations are in order!" he blurted and Neelix broke into a broad, goofy grin, "you must be into your third trimester by now!"

"Uh-" my belly was so stretched out from my epic feeding that he thought I was pregnant!

"We must get you down to Sickbay for an exam right away, young lady!" the Doctor said as he took my by the arm. Neelix took my other arm in a gesture of aid, as if to help me walk since I was carrying so much extra weight!

"Really, Doctor, I – " I tried to protest.

"No, no – no excuses, crewman!" the Doctor interrupted, "we need to do a scan and see inside there," he tapped my belly, producing nauseating gurgles of crap-fermenting digestive sounds, "don't worry, it won't hurt the baby one bit-"

I yanked myself free from their grasps and exclaimed in embarrassment, "I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!"

The two stood stupefied, incredulous.

"I've just been... overeating..." I told them, rather truthfully (if not the whole truth).

The Doctor's surprised expression turned to one of disapproval, "well, young lady, binging is not healthy for you! I know I told you to eat more last time, but not... not like *this*!" he emphasized, rudely gesturing toward my belly, which I shamefully (but ineffectively) covered up with my hands.

"You need to think more about what it is you're putting into your body!" The Doctor went on with his lecture, "You can't just eat garage all the time! You know what they say: you *are* what you eat!"

Neelix, for his part, simply stood there as shook his head condemningly.

"And YOU!" The Doctor jabbed a finger at Neelix, "you tell Miss D'Aucourt, here that she is *cut off*!"

And with that, the doctor shot me one last reproachful glare and huffed off.

Neelix looked a bit chastised and I slipped away before he could realize that I hadn't actually stepped foot in the Mess Hall in nearly a year!

scatwoman
scatwoman
616 Followers