Voyager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DianaP
DianaP
54 Followers

I lie next to him thinking, waiting for him wake up. Finally, too impatient to wait any longer, I move my head to his crotch and gently take his cock into my mouth. I hold it there for a long time, letting it adjust to being in my mouth. Then I start to move my head and suck softly. I don't touch his body or make any disturbance. Slowly, I feel his penis hardening in his sleep.

He's dreaming now, I'm now partnered with his most erotic imagination. I can hear him moaning softly in his sleep, I close my mouth more tightly around his prick and gently moved my hand to caress his balls. Under normal circumstances, he would have come long ago, but he fucked me all night--he's dry. This morning is all about his mind.

Amazingly, his body starts to move in a fucking motion. He is still asleep and fucking me in the mouth. I adjust myself and move my head in synchronization. After a few seconds, he starts to shake and buck. It is an incredible orgasm; I get off as well.

Later, I ask him when he woke up. "Just as I was coming; I never felt anything like that in my entire life." I feel happy and push myself more tightly into his arms."

"Let's get going Jess," he whispers to me. "The sooner we're out of this place the better." "May I ask you something, Howard?"

"My Mother died," he replies, anticipating. "That's where I got the money." I'm her only heir.

"I'm so sorry. At that moment, I want to fuck him more than I ever had before--the nurturing instinct, I guess."

"Thank you," he says. "Let's go."

"Howard?" I say, dreading this moment.

"What is it?" He's impatient now. I remember that he can swing his whip just as well as Alexsandr.

"I can't go," I say simply.

"What do you mean?" he asks confused.

"I can't go. I have two friends here who have suffered for me. I just can't leave of my own accord. I'm sorry. I love you. I just can't go." I am crying now on his chest.

I can feel his body tensing up. "In this situation you don't get a vote," he says. "You're a fucking CELT, remember...my fucking property. You go where I tell you to go."

"I know you, Howard," I reply softly. It's no good; even though I am your CELT and you'll punish me, I know you won't force me to go. That's the problem. Because it's you, the decision is now back in my hands and I won't leave them of my own accord."

"That's too bad," he says coldly, "because there is no way that I am going to take on any more of your 'burdens.' If you recall, we are only here because you felt responsible for your brother. Now you're telling me that you would let these two girls come between us. No fucking way, Jess; not again. I'm out of here."

With that, he rolls out of bed on the other side. Looking back, he walks over to my side and rolls me to my stomach; grabbing a belt from his bathrobe, he ties my hands, pulls back my head, and wraps the rest around my mouth. I can't move or talk. I watch him pack his bag and walk out of the room.

In a few minutes, Alexsandr walks in and rolls me to my side. He looks at me, shaking his head.

"That's one really pissed off young man," he says. "Good looking too. Why did you let him get away? He's given me some very specific instructions about you that, I'm afraid, aren't going to be much fun for you."

He removes the cord, gags me, and puts me back in the hood. After a while I'm placed in a small cage and forced to take a sleeping pill. I awaken on my side, hooded and chained inside a cage. It sounds and feels as if I'm in the belly of another airplane. I feel the metal; it's soft. Is this a CELT-Ex cage? There's a slight bump and I feel something pushing into my back...a women's breast? I lift my knee. Sure enough, there is another girl spooned to my front. I know these bodies. I also know that Howard's Mother is rich, certainly rich enough for him to buy three CELTs. What will it be like sharing him with these two beauties? I didn't know. Whatever, we're going home, together.

The End

DianaP
DianaP
54 Followers
1...345678