All Comments on 'Voyeur'

by tate66

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Story

The best of your stories so far. Easy to imagine this really happening, but with only one floor between the actors and the audience it would have been hard to watche clandestinely. I would have made them at least 3 floors apart. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The most mean-spirited story I've read

on this site. The implication is that they will distress him, knowing that he's watching something he can't have. Seems rather unkind to me. Write a sequel with Jonathan falling off the balcony and the old man fucking her brains out. In fact, with his experience, he's probably a better lay. Ask people like Catherine Zeta-Jones if sexual skill disappears with age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yet Another Dud From Tate!

I'm trying to think of a word bad enough to describe this latest effort, and there just isn't one. Seriously, you should keep your writing just between you and your little circle of cheerleaders that came out for the first one.

Ann VremontAnn Vremontover 16 years ago
Very Nice Vignette

I like the flow of this, like the water they are alongside, the transitory nature of the act, the third party. And, hey, when you get divebombed on Lit, you can wear it as a badge of honor :-)

Ann VremontAnn Vremontover 16 years ago
Very Nice Vignette

I like the flow of this, like the water they are alongside, the transitory nature of the act, the third party. And, hey, when you get divebombed on Lit, you can wear it as a badge of honor :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not Mean-spirited

I see nothing mean-spirited about this story. As a DOM (dirty old man) myself I would appreciate being a spectator to a performance like this. My compliments to the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous