All Comments on 'Voyeur'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Boring!

Even an incest fantasy ought to have at least SOME sense of "reality". This one had none. It also had no "beginning" (point where there was still some question as to whether brother and sister would cross the line with each other) and thus there was no sexual tension in the story.

When a tale starts out as this one did, there's no place left for it to go, as far as sexual tension is concerned. Without that tension, even the hottest imaginable descriptions of copulation (and this tale really didn't have all that much heat! ) make for dull and rather boring reading!

Cutie18Cutie18about 13 years ago
Ok

I think its should been more of sister and brother it is incest.But it was good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
part 2 please meeting Akira dad :)

Thanks for writing enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Reasonable writing, but needs better narrative.

There's some good, hot sex scenes being written here, but I can't help but feel a little bit more attention to the parts of the writing that glue them together would help the story be great.

Without having a bit more depth of characterisation and plot, it's harder to get into the swing of things - so far all we know about this guy is that he can go from hooking up with his sister one minute to getting in a threesome in a movie theatre to dominating said sister's new fashion industry boss to international jetsetting and getting involved with a swordmaster's daughter without really breaking much of a sweat.

So maybe he's from a rich family and has a big trust fund and was on his college fencing team, and can take things like that in his stride - but for a "default" John Everyman character, that's a bit of a big stretch. And having to stretch, and back-fill with details that would make the storyline the least bit plausible, detracts from the fucking parts where it could instead be supporting them. It doesn't take too much extra detail to give the readers a more solid idea of what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
to all the winers

i hate to point this out but this isnt a book or even a site about books. this is a site with storys to help choke the chicken so to speak. i personaly loved the fact that he got his groove on as much as possible and want to see more.

Cooch6512Cooch6512almost 12 years ago
Yet another fine offering!

I don't know which story to ask you to continue!! Are they a bit off of reality?....yes....but in a great way! MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot and Horny

Your wall to wall sex scenes make the male readers ofyour story very hot and horny.What a fantasy. Sex with 3 hot models. All of them different from the others.

Now that's entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waste of time

this like reading a book that has the begining and end ripped out. delete and rewrite adding the missing background expand the middle and add the end. as is you wasted your time our time and the sites space.

dawillis87dawillis87over 10 years ago
wonderful

Great story I hope you decide to continue this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
seriously?

"Nipples the colour of snow"... I couldn't read past that....nonsense. Maybe you should actually see some nipples

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Anonymous--I think he meant the tits themselves, not the nipples. Just a mistake in syntax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too Rushed

I think this story had huge potential but was rushed so much that I was left confused at parts. It wasn't really made clear the Asian chick at the start was just on video and not present. I was thinking isnt she going to say something when some other chick joins in! Later the Russian chick turns up without and explanation. The story would have made sense being spread out over a few parts or at least a larger amount of pages. You describe everything great and it's the start of something good, I just think it was way too rushed. I did like the story too. Please don't be offended just trying to give constructive critism.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Well, that was a damn waste of time. What a shame, you’ve got the makings of a great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story here and you didn’t finish it. I’m soooo pissed off l should give you fuckng ⭐️ But I won’t.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

This story is in dire need of continuation.

Rapier875Rapier87512 months ago

You're still writing in 2022, yet this story from 2011 remains unfinished.

WHY ?

1 Star for the big disappointment that you never finished a really good story !

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

Couldn't go to page 2 but clicked 3 so I could vote a 1 on this.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

The jump from the theatre right into the modeling world was incongruous. The lack of a suitable ending alters my rating to 1 star. Can’t support an author that doesn’t give a crap about reader experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5800 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...