Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara, on the verge herself, sobbed in frustration as Clary continued to tease her clit, then, releasing Leon's balls, played with a nipple. As Leon pumped the last of his come into Tara, Clary pinched and pulled her clit and nipple simultaneously, finally taking Tara over the edge. Leon groaned as her pussy squeezed around his cock, prolonging his own orgasm.

Clary moved out of the way just as they both collapsed, their hearts racing and gasping for breath.

"My, my, Mr. Jones. You sure know how to show a girl a good time..." Tara said grinning wickedly.

Clara hummed in agreement, then leaned in for a kiss. Tara kissed her back, and, with a contented sigh, sat up. Leon, now that his brain wasn't clouded by lust, he felt a ripple of uncertainty. Would they regret it? Turn him in?

"Soooo..." Clary said, looking at Tara "Same time next week?" They said together.

They must have sensed his hesitation because they both grinned and threw their arms around each other.

"Come on, Mr. Jones. We need some serious tutoring if we are going to graduate." Clary said, her face somewhat serious. "Besides, we are all adults here..."

Leon's mind was spinning. Trying to separate his lust from the honest urge to help.

Tara stood, proud in her nakedness. "We promise to make it worth your while, Mr. Jones. Even better? We will actually do some studying before we play..."

They looked at each other and giggled, as if sharing an inside joke.

He grinned, his mind full of possibilities for their next tutoring session, then confirmed, "Yeah, same time next week."

12