Voyeur on an Unfaithful Wife Series

Story Info
Chantal becomes friend with benefits to Dave’s roommate.
4.7k words
3.86
63.2k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Grace. This site is my journal. Most stories are of my own sexual adventures. In this series I tell you of Dave and Chantal, whom I met through a common friend. In time I earned their trust and each confessed their deepest sins to me. As dorky high-school sweethearts, by the time they first made love in college Chantal had transformed into a gorgeous lady, as she remains today. Dave on the other had regressed into the short, dumpy, dumb looking man he continues to be. Though she loved Dave, Chantal was disappointed with his performance and size, and found she could not resist the temptations that surrounded her. Dave secretly knew of her indiscretions, but being deeply in love with her he has remained her loyal companion and eventual spouse. Here we follow Chantal satisfying her lustful desires with a great many of the hunks she would meet over the years, many close associates of Dave, and each a far better man than Dave could ever be. And we follow Dave's pathetic and perverted need to watch the love of his life as she betrays him over and over.

_________________________________________

Dave lay in bed alone. He and Chantal had made love only a half hour before. It had been a brief event, as usual. Dave did not last long. She had patted him on the back afterward, as if at least recognizing him for his pathetic attempt to please her. Though Dave had cum quickly after only a few quick thrusts, Chantal was once again left unsatisfied. Though they had been making love for many months now, Chantal had not even once been brought to orgasm.

As Dave lay in bed he heard Chantal watching TV in the living room. After they made love she often said she was not tired and kissing him good-night, left the bedroom to go watch TV. Dave normally slept early, and slept sound, the loud TV lulling him to sleep. Sometimes, drifting off to sleep, Dave thought he heard voices and laughter coming from the living room. He figured his roommate Alex must occasionally join Chantal some evening in watching TV. He had never been jealous, he trusted Alex, and he trusted Chantal. But lately Dave had begun to wonder if there was more going on out there than just TV watching.

Dave had met Alex during their college initiation and they had hit is off right away. Becoming good friends they decided to move off campus and get an apartment together. Dave and Alex were the complete opposites. Alex was a basketball player, star of his college team. 6'7", muscular, handsome, charming. Dave was stout, pot-bellied, short, lacking energy or wit. Seeing the contrast between himself and his friend, Dave often wondered why Chantal stayed with him, knowing that she could do much better. She was tall, gorgeous, slender, sexy, with long thick dark hair, ample perky breasts and a wonderful personality. But they had been high school sweethearts, meeting while both were dorky teenagers and they loved each other. Despite Chantal flowering into a beautiful woman and Dave's obvious inadequacies, Chantal would keep Dave in her life.

So Dave didn't mind that his new best friend and his girlfriend hung out watching TV after he went to bed. At first. But lately Dave had noticed how Chantal would smile broadly when Alex came home to the apartment. He noticed how she gave her undivided attention to Alex as he detailed his basketball adventures to her, or his skiing trips, or mountain climbing, or scuba diving. He noticed how she laughed gregariously at his jokes, even when they were lame. And Dave started to wonder what was really happening out there in the living room while he slept. He was sure his paranoia was nothing, but he just had to check to re-assure himself.

So Dave had come up with a plan. His bedroom was adjacent to the living room, and so yesterday when he was alone in the apartment he made a peep hole. Just a small one. Tucked under his bed frame, the hole entered the living room down low beneath a small stand, where it would not be seen without a deliberate search. He would just take a look, satisfy his curiosity, re-assure himself that nothing was going on, and then he could sleep easier. The TV had been on now for a while and he was sure that he heard two voices in the room. So Dave climbed under his bed and peeked through the hole.

There they sat together on the couch. Yes, Alex was in the room with Chantal, just as he had suspected. He had a clear view, with the couch at an angle to him, the TV on the far side of the room. But it all seemed innocent enough, Dave thought this was OK, nothing to be jealous of. They just sat watching TV, chatting and laughing. Just friends, nothing more. Observing longer, Dave did notice that Alex's long bare legs stretched out for miles in front of him under his housecoat. And that while Alex's focus was on the TV, Chantal's eyes seemed forever transfixed on Alex's features. Smiling and laughing while he talked, her eyes explored his face, his bare chest, his legs, and yes, yes, Dave noticed, his crotch. But this was all innocent enough Dave figured. Yes, it was true that she was dressed a bit inappropriately for sitting with a friend. Her PJ's consisted of a pair of satin shorts and a button up top. Her legs were bare, but her top was done all the way up. Dave was near convincing himself that he had been worried about nothing after all.

As he continued to watch the two together on the couch, and his eyes became heavy with the lulling of the sound of the TV, Dave almost fell asleep under his bed, his fears eased. But then Dave's eye was caught by a sudden movement. Christ - Chantal's hand had moved, and came to rest over Alex's crotch! As Alex continued to talk and Chantal continued to stare in his eyes smiling and laughing Dave observed as her hand began to slide up and down Alex's housecoat. And Dave watched as the housecoat grew beneath her fingers. Disbelieving, Dave observed as Chantal stroked Alex's cock, making it become rigid and stand proud threw the material. His lover, the love of his life, the woman he intended to marry. Touching the penis of his best friend -- how could this be!

Then Dave observed as Alex took her hand and removed it from his crotch. Yes, thought Dave, it is true, we were all drinking that evening, she doesn't know what she is doing, and my friend is stopping her before things go too far. Thank goodness for loyal friends, Dave thought. He could forgive Chantal for this one little indiscretion. But as Dave began to feel relieved again he was absolutely shocked when he saw Alex undo the belt to his housecoat and opening the material revealed the full length of his naked body. Strong thick chest. Powerful long legs. And a penis standing erect that must have been fully twice the length of Dave's meager offering, and much thicker around!

Oh no, God no, Dave thought as he watched his loving girlfriend wrap her dainty fingers around the massive shaft offered to her. Dave watched Chantal dumbfounded as she stared down lustfully at the huge prize in her grasp. And then he watched as her head plunged onto Alex's bare chest and as she sucked at his nipple and flickered her tongue over the hardening bud. Alex took her by the hair aggressively and yanking her head back firmly, raised her face to his. Planting a long wet kiss on her lips, Dave watched as their mouths eagerly locked together. He saw their tongues darting out from between their lips and flicking together as Chantal pumped up and down vigorously on the big thick cock she desperately clung to.

Their lips eventually separated and with Chantal's thick long black hair still held firmly in Alex's grasp Dave watched Alex's lips move in making a single syllable, which appeared to Dave to be the utterance 'slut'. His girlfriend, continuing to eagerly stroke his best friends big cock quickly up and down, smiled when she heard the word. And then suddenly Alex forced her head downward and Dave watched as the love of his life took that big dick she seemed so infatuated with into her mouth.

Dave was shocked. Chantal had never given him a blowjob. She had explained that she thought the idea was gross and would not do it. Now he watched as she clearly willingly devoured cock down her throat.

Chantal enjoyed the smooth velvetiness of the cock in her mouth. Alex's was the first cock she had ever sucked. Though she suspected by how much she enjoyed the experience that it would not be her last. She had not ever sucked Dave. And never would. The urge never struck her. His dick was just not impressive enough to tempt her. So she lied and said the idea disgusted her. But in fact, the idea thrilled her. It was seeing Dave's penis that made her realize that she liked cock. But it had also made her realize that she needed a real man's cock, not the tiny shrivelled example that Dave offered her. She loved Dave, but she would not spend her whole life only having ever experienced that one small pathetic dick. And so that first night so many weeks ago now that Alex and her sat together watching TV, both rather inebriated, when Alex drunkenly took her hand and placed it over his crotch with a mischievous look in his eyes, she had not offered any resistance to his gesture.

That had been the first night she saw Alex's big long hard cock. The first time she saw a real cock. Seeing Alex's beautiful specimen, she fully realized how pathetic Dave's lame dick was. And she realized how badly she wanted, she needed, a nice big hard cock in her life. She freely accepted Alex's original advances, and eagerly explored his cock with her eyes and fingers. He had fumbled at her bra. Without hesitation she removed her top and offered him her bare breasts. She wanted his penis. And she would surrender her body fully to it. She also recognized that this would not be the last penis she gratified. Alex would not be the love of her life, Dave would always be that. Alex was just a nice charming handsome man with a great body and delicious cock. When he eventually left her life, she would need to seek others to replace him.

Dave never needed to know, she had told herself. He was sweet and loyal and dependable. Controllable, meek, docile. She would marry Dave. And she would let Dave fuck her from time to time in his own sad little way. But for their relationship to work, she would have to permit herself to fuck real men as well. Dave was lucky to have her at all she reminded herself. And he would never be any the wiser and they would have a long and happy life together. Yes, this would work she convinced herself. She loved Dave, and wanted to remain with him. But she deserved this dammit. So she would be Dave's wife. It was just that other men, real men, would be the one's getting to fuck Dave's wife.

That first night she jerked off Alex. She loved the feeling of his big manly cock in her hand. She loved how he grabbed at her tits and squeezed them roughly, like he owned them, not like a shy nervous boy, as Dave touched them. She watched as Alex's big balls disgorged stream after stream of thick white cum up through his shaft and out of the huge purple head of his dick. The cum had shot high into the air, landing on her hand wrapped around his cock, landing on her chest, and getting into her hair. Two nights later at his suggestion she jerked him off again while they watched TV. And two nights after that she jerked him off once again, this time with her making the offer. She found herself fantasizing about Alex's cock, masturbating herself repeatedly each day. She confessed to Alex that she was infatuated with his cock, in love with his cock and that she wanted to use her entire body to fully gratify it.

Alex suggested that she start by sucking his cock, and she confessed her innocence in this field. So patiently Alex taught Chantal how to suck cock. Chantal was an eager student. She practised at every opportunity she got. Alex taught her how to tease his cock with her tongue and lips, how to take most of his length deep into her throat without choking, how to stroke his balls to bring him to the brink of cumming, and how to direct his ejaculation onto her tits, over her face, and ultimately into her mouth. She loved his thick white streams of cum, and she enjoyed the warm fluid splashing over her body. And she learned to like the salty bitter taste and the wonderfully smooth texture of cum as it slid down her throat.

She began to encourage Dave to head off to bed early, saying he looked tired, and that she would join him once she watched a little TV and got sleepy herself. Later Alex would emerge from his room and join her in the living room. The loud TV then concealed their ensuing nocturnal activities. Night after night she practised her cock sucking. She would suck Alex's cock until he would finally fill her mouth and belly with cum. Also, most days Dave headed off to class before her or Alex. So giving Dave a quick kiss good-bye, telling him she loved him and wishing him a great day, Chantal began entering Alex's bedroom once she had pushed Dave out the door. Stripping naked and climbing into bed with her sleeping 6'7" giant, she would rouse Alex gently from sleep by licking and slurping on his balls and stiffening cock. She just couldn't get enough dick and cum in her mouth and Alex certainly didn't seem to have an issue cumming for her twice a day.

It was on one of these mornings, as she was lovingly sucking on Alex's hard member, that Alex had simply rolled over, pushed her onto her back, climbed on top of her, spread her slender legs with his massive thighs, and without even a word being spoken, shoved his dick full length into her wet pussy. She will never forget the feeling. The first time she was truly fucked. Dave had taken her virginity and made love to her. But she barely noticed that there was anything inside of her on such occasions, as brief as they were. But there was no denying that Alex was buried deep inside of her! Her pussy entrance and walls were instantly forced open wide and deep. She let out a scream of deep pleasure. It was amazing. More than she had ever dreamed it would be in her fantasies. Then Alex began to pump his powerful buttocks up and down, driving himself in and out of her, using her pussy like it was his God given right to do so.

She loved it. She absolutely loved it. She was being fucked. This massive stud with his powerful cock was fucking her, taking her body as if he was lord over it, owned it, ruled it. She loved his confidence, his self-assurance that he could just fuck her as he pleased. She knew it was true. She would always be putty in his hands now. Just a willing toy, a friend with benefits, that he could fuck or have suck his cock at his whim. Chantal loved the idea. Dave was so weak, so sad, so pathetic. She had had to seduce him the first few times they made love. She knew even back then that needed a real man, a strong man who would dominate her and use her body as it pleased him. Alex would be the first master she would serve as a willing sex toy. As he pumped her pussy full of semen she could not help but to wonder how many more cocks she would pleasure in her life, and when and who would be the next.

Most nights Chantal only risked sucking off Alex, and would wait for the morning and for Dave to leave to get fucked. But tonight, as Chantal sucked on Alex's stiff dick, little suspecting that her boyfriend was watching her do so, she knew that she wanted more. This wasn't to be just a blowjob night. This was to be a get laid night. Dave had stimulated her vagina with his quick attempt at intercourse earlier, but that had only made her need a real cock. Dave watched as his pretty little girlfriend pulled her mouth free of the big cock that filled it up and whispering something into Alex's ear. Then she began to walk toward the bedroom. Scuttling quickly from under the bed Dave quietly climbed between the covers as she entered the room. Standing over Dave she listened to his heavy breathing. Convinced that her boyfriend was asleep she gave him a little kiss upon the cheek. As she had done so many times before. He smelt the cock on her breath. As he had so many times before. Unfamiliar with the smell before, now he knew. He knew that his sweet innocent girlfriend had been sucking on his best friends cock for many weeks now.

She quietly closed the door and Dave quickly got under the bed again. He noticed as he shuffled under the bed that his dick was hard. Strange. He also felt excited about seeing what happened next. He knew he should be angry. Infuriated even. But mostly he just felt aroused and excited about what he might see next. Dave watched as his lover stood before Alex's long spread legs. He watched as she removed her top and bared her perky pretty apple sized breasts to him. She lowered her PJ bottoms and stripped off her panties. Alex ran his fingers through her dark trimmed bush. Dave took his own little pecker into his hand and began to stroke it as he watched his well-built friend explore his precious girlfriends bush, as he squeezed her titties and groped her tiny firm ass, as he seemed to slide his fingers up inside her evidently wet pussy. Dave couldn't understand why he had such a raging hard-on. It never got this hard when he masturbated, or even when he made love to Chantal. But now, watching his girlfriend freely offer her body to his friend to poke and prod as he pleased, Dave felt himself incredibly aroused.

Dave watched and pulled on his little pecker as Chantal reached forward and grabbed hold of the big fat cock that stood erect before her. Climbing on the couch she spread her knees wide around Alex's waist. Then positioning herself over the cock that she held upward in her hand, Dave watched as the absolute love of his life lowered herself slowly downward and in one continuous motion impaled her pussy onto Alex's long shaft. Dave couldn't resist stroking faster the little hard dick in his hand as he watched Chantal rhythmically move her hips up and down, feeding the big cock in and out of her lustful pussy. She loved fucking Alex. He was such a man. His cock was so gorgeous. He took such easy control of her, making her feel like a little nervous girl as he would casually order her to pleasure his dick with her mouth and pussy, like she was some mindless toy for him to simply use as he pleased.

She took delight at the feeling of the large cock entering her vagina over and over. She wished Dave had a big dick and knew how to use it. But he didn't. So she would fuck Alex. Dave continued to stroke his own little dick as he watched Alex cup her tits and squeeze them firmly. In response Chantal began to pump herself up and down more quickly. Alex grabbed Dave's girlfriend by her tiny soft ass and squeezing her flesh hard caused her to begin to pump furiously on his dick. Leaning forward she locked lips with Alex and let him continue to fondle her hanging breasts and gyrating ass as she pumped her pussy into a state of sheer delight on the big fat cock she felt honored and fortunate to have the opportunity to serve.

Dave watched as Alex suddenly pushed her upward and with his powerful muscles placed her on the couch beside him. Rising up to his full height, Dave saw his girlfriend lean forward and clasping Alex's balls in her one hand and the base of his cock in the other, begin to feast on the dick that had just been pulled from her twat. Dave could tell from the expression on her face that she was enjoying the cock in her mouth. Contrary to her claim, Chantal did not abhor sucking dick. But rather, she appeared to love it, and to excel at it. Taking most of his length down her throat, Chantal sucked on this tremendous man's cock, staring up admiringly at her lover's eyes as she did so. Alex watched as his girlfriend lovingly sucked on his best friend's cock. He looked down at the little pecker he held in his own hand and knew that she would never do the same for him.

12