Voyeur on an Unfaithful Wife Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Alex had felt a bit guilty turning his best friends girlfriend into his own personal little slut toy. When he had first met Chantal he saw that she was gorgeous, sexy and innocent. All his favorite qualities in a woman! But by the way she flaunted herself before Alex, he also knew that she deserved better than Dave, and that Dave could not please her. He also knew that she would be easy to seduce. But he would never have guessed what a cock craving slut she would turn out to be. After that first night when he had tempted Chantal to stroke him off, she was always game. Always. If he even hinted at wanting a blowjob she was immediately on her knees. If he said he needed a good fuck, she would be naked and bent over a chair in seconds flat. Often she would come to the apartment during the day when she knew Alex was home and Dave was not and upon greeting Alex at the door she would simply drop to her knees, pull his dick from out of his sport shorts, and begin to suck away. She clearly craved cock and was a willing slut. So now Alex felt no guilt. He saw that this girl had an intense interest in his cock. Probably any cock he guessed. He knew that some girls just loved cock. So without reservation or thought for Dave he had turned Chantal into his own personal cock sucking fuck toy.

Chantal at first had also felt guilt at stroking and sucking Dave's friend's cock. But it was such a big beautiful perfect cock. And she deserved this, she had convinced herself. A woman needed a man's unconditional love, which he had found it Dave. But a woman also needed a good regular fucking. So now as she sucked the big cock in her mouth she did so without reservation or guilt. She loved sucking cock, and as she moved her mouth back and forth, she wondered how big the next cock she would enjoy sucking would be. But then she pulled her thoughts back to pleasing the man and the cock she was with tonight. Leaning back and spreading her legs wide while raising them in the air, Dave made out the words that crossed her lips. 'Fuck me'. Words Dave had never heard her utter to him before. And somehow knew now that he never would. But hearing her beg Alex to fuck her drove Dave's dick crazy as he felt pre-cum starting to drip between his fingers.

Dave watched with anticipation as Alex got on his knees and slid his long shlong back into Dave's girlfriend's widely spread twat. Her eyes clamped shut, her mouth gaped open wide and her back arched high as he drove himself into her. Dave watched as his muscular and powerful friend pumped away at his girlfriend's cunt as he had never had the energy to do himself. He watched the desire and lustfulness on her face, a look that she had never given him. And then Dave read their lips as Alex uttered 'my pretty slut', and as she responded 'yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,' over and over.

Alex continued to pump at Chantal's eager pussy until she could take no more. Pushing Alex's cock out of her with a broad smile and biting her lower lip Dave watched as his girlfriend repositioned herself, bent over the couch, tits hanging down, ass presented in the air for Alex. Feeling her smooth cheeks and smacking her ass, Alex soon had thrust himself deep into his pretty little fuck slut once more. Her head rolled backward as he seized her hips and rammed himself repeatedly hard back and forth into her. Soon afterward Dave saw on his girlfriend's face another look he had never seen before. Her mouth gaping, her head thrown back hard, her cheeks pink, her lips swollen, she orgasmed. Dave watched as his darling girlfriend thrust herself back hard on the cock that was fucking her, burying its full length into her cunt as she came hard on his dick.

Alex tossed Chantal's tiny body back onto the couch, and using her like a doll grabbed her hair and thrust his dick back into her mouth. The physically exhausted girl looked up adoringly at her lover as he pumped his cock back and forth into her face, using her head as a convenient fuck toy. She didn't mind when he used her in this way. In fact, she loved having a man take control and use her body as he pleased to pleasure himself with. She liked being the little sex doll, mindlessly serving the needs of a big hard cock.

Dave watched as Alex's eyes closed shut and his buttocks clenched tight. Chantal felt the gush of streams of hot semen enter her mouth as Alex's large and heavy balls emptied their precious cargo into her belly. Dave saw that his girlfriend was gulping cum, willingly, with a begging expression on her face, as if she wanted more and more, and the thought made Dave's own little dick explode, shooting reams of semen out over his hand. Far more he thought that he had ever cum before by jacking off. Something about his girlfriend giving herself to other men, stronger men, bigger men, better men than himself, turned Dave on in ways he had never know before.

Dave watched as Chantal thoroughly cleaned Alex's now softening dick with her tongue and lips, squeezing the cock and balls to get the last bits of semen from the head. Alex looked down at Chantal, uttered something like 'good slut' and then just walked away. He heard the door to Alex's bedroom close shut behind him. Chantal continued to sit on the couch, licking her fingers, savouring the taste in her mouth, rubbing her vagina as she thought about how wonderful her fucking had been that night and how fortunate she had been to find such a perfect specimen of a man and a cock to offer her lustful services to.

Dave climbed back into his bed and soon afterward he heard Chantal enter the room and closing the door behind her, get between the sheets. Laying alongside Dave she kissed him on the cheek and said "I love you." She stank of cock and cum. Dave felt his cock tingle again with the smell she excreted from her slutty mouth and the thought of what he had witnessed that night. Little did Dave recognize the symptoms yet that he was to spend most of his life a voyeur husband, a cuckold, seldom getting to fuck his own wife but getting gratification by stroking himself off as he watched much better men than himself fucking his gorgeous wife.

12