All Comments on 'Vresas the Demoness'

by zinanova

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
oh fuck

this was so hot , damn i love your writing . oh please continue your stories are awesome. thank you.

Imperator_9Imperator_9about 6 years ago
Very hot!

An extraordinarily sexy story, although I must confess I found myself wondering just how a poor girl in 1920s Pennsylvania got quite so knowledgeable about magic. (I also wondered at the sly dig at Augustine, but never mind, eh?)

Once the futanari demon makes her appearance, the story becomes an exquisitely worked piece of erotic fiction that weaved its spell on me rather effectively. I have a pronounced submissive streak myself, so Emily's acquiescence was both entirely believable and powerfully erotic.

All in all, a great story. I'd love to read more of your stuff. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Job

This story is DEFINITELY worthy of a second chapter,please consider it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting Oath For a Demoness

"Fuck!" the demoness moaned. "Oh God!"

I would have expected "By the Dark One" or somesuch. That said, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was the Best Demoness-hermaphrodite/human relationship

I loved Emily and the demoness, but what about her younger sister, how come she isn't going to get any? She deserves a mean sized demoness too, right? Maybe not the same demoness, maybe an even more lusty and powerful demon called Lilith. She was very well known in the bible to come through and seduce young men, but change it so she gets the younger sister. maybe I should write something like that on here, but I would want to take my time and do good on the story and I'm in college now so It'd have to be done fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

A great, but too short, story. It needs more of the family involved; after all, a Daemoness such as herself needs many women in her sexual clutches. Daughter and mother must give into this lust; to be worn down by this young one, and only then should this Daemoness conquer the entire household of women. Then to enhance their bodies for ultimate fulfillment and a very giving family of females.

TwistedGeminiTwistedGeminiabout 4 years ago
How can it get any better?

What an awesome story. And so well written. Your words dripping with the sex of Vresas and Emily. And what an awesome way to end the story. Bravo! 5 Stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous