W.A.R.S. Tournament Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat quietly for several minutes drinking his water, back to the reality of now, today. Gina looked at him sorrowfully. He asked her how she ended up in prison, she just said it was a long story and sat back looking at his sweet kind handsome face. He informed her that he had no where to go this evening and that he would be free to hear her tale. She objected again, smiling but he didn’t push it, she would tell him when she was ready.

The gunfire was getting less and less all the time. An occasional shot would ring out in the distance. Max noticed people working on the barrier down the street. They were moving it in, reducing the arena size, squeezing everyone together. They would help the last two combatants find each other if they had too. They would sweep a block and move the barrier up that block. Soon they would have the size down to nothing and whoever was left would have no where to go but at each other. Dirty bastards.

Max knew he and Gina weren’t the last two, if they had been then who was firing the shots? He rested in the knowledge that he had time to work out his problem. He watched his little angel sip her water and munch on wafers. She was so beautiful, just like…he hadn’t told her that part of his life, why he had taken to her so quickly. The fact that she reminded him of her…? Here come those tears again.

The barriers were once again glowing in the night. They had moved them in closer in all directions. Anyone caught in the move was just shot on sight. They didn’t care if anyone was standing at the end. Max heard about one tournament that ended when a drone shot two combatants caught in the barrier sweep. The siren sounded. Everyone looked at each other shrugged their shoulders and packed up and went home.

Gina wrapped the neck of a wine bottle the way she had seen Max do it and handed it to him. He took it and broke it the way he had yesterday. While he was at it he opened the other one and strained it also. Soon they had one water bottle full and another almost half full. They sipped the wine each from their own bottle. She had the half full one. She huddled up next to him and laid her head on his shoulder.

“Thanks for saving me. I would have never made it without you. I would have been dead a long time ago.” She said taking another sip and looking into his eyes.

There was just enough moonlight and red glow to illuminate their faces. He took a long swig off his bottle and looked down at her. This might very well be the most romantic setting he had ever been in. What a thought. In the middle of hell and here he was thinking about romance with this honey. She stuck her hand under his shirt claiming she was cold. Her hand verified the fact on Max’s chest. He jumped when she touched him, her hand was frozen. He held her through his shirt and rubbed her hand. She was warming up in no time. He pulled a blanket over them. They were toasty in a little bit. They continued to drink their wine. Gina’s was empty soon and Max poured some of his in her bottle. He dripped some on her belly and leaned down to pretend to suck it out of her shirt.

“We can’t afford to waste any of this stuff.” He said laughing softly, her belly was incredibly hard against his lips.

She sucked in at his touch. Her eyes closed and a warm smile spanned her lips. She laid back and giggled.

“Don’t do that.” She said looking at him now through sexy hot eyes.

“Oh, sorry I didn’t mean to…well, I won’t.” He was feeling a little embarrassed with himself.

She pressed her mouth against his shoulder and began to move her lips kissing his shirt warmly. He watched as she drew closer to him. She wrapped her arm around his stomach and continued to kiss his shoulder. He kissed her forehead and told her to stop.

“Max, I will most likely die tomorrow. Don’t let me die a…” She stopped.

“A virgin? Are you a virgin Gina?” He asked, almost proud of her.

“No…no, but well, please just…we only have this one night, maybe. Please.” She sighed into his shoulder.

She didn’t have to tell Max what she was wanting. He knew, he wanted it too. He wasn’t giving up on getting out of here alive but making love to Gina would almost be like making love to…to his wife again! She was Diane’s spitting image. His wife, Diane and his daughter Emily, had been killed in a car wreck many years ago. Max hadn’t loved anyone since. Gina was younger but they looked so much alike. She lifted her bottle to his lips, he drank it in. She sat the wine down and started rubbing his stomach gently. She was turning him on and cranking up the volume. He took her hand and pulled it away from his stomach. She fought him and soon her hand was under his shirt playing with the hair on his belly.

“Gina, please honey. We shouldn’t do this. Its not right. I mean I’m old enough to be your dad.” He said.

“Ok daddy. Do me.” She giggled.

“Regina Phillips, how could you say such a thing? Young lady I umm…” He tried to tell her no, she smothered his lips with hers and they melted into a hot wet wonderful kiss.

“Max, I don’t know what I am doing. I haven’t done this before.” She said as her hand slid down between his legs and fondled his swelling muscle through his pants. She was amazed at the size and it was growing with each stroke of her delicate little fingers.

Max slid down the wall lying flat on the floor and pulled Gina down on top of him. She kept her hand on his organ. He thought she was doing a great job for having never…?

“Gina, are you a virgin or not? You keep talking like you’re a virgin but you say you aren’t. What is it, are you or aren’t you?” He asked, confused.

“No…I’m not a virgin. Please Max, just make love to me, please.” She sighed, playing with this grown man was turning her on.

Max slipped his hand up the back of her shirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra. He guessed they hadn’t issued her one. Her skin was so soft and smooth. She began to writhe as he touched her. The more he massaged her the more she writhed and the harder she rubbed his crotch. He rolled her over so that he was looking down into her hot green eyes and pressed his lips hard against hers, opening his mouth as he kissed her. He brushed her lips lightly with his tongue, she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to his. Soon she was thrashing beneath him wildly, this little thing was hot. The heat between her gorgeous hips was burning through his fatigues into his thigh. He wouldn’t let her cool down for quite some time.

He slipped her shirt off and leaned down to kiss her tender young breasts. They weren’t big, but they were perfect. They had the salty tang of several days sweat but Max soon licked her wet and they tasted as sweet as honey in his mouth. His hand was working its way down to the waist of her fatigues. He worked at the buttons until they were all undone. When he slid his hand in and cradled her cotton covered damp mound she began to moan and sigh heavily against his neck. He moved his mouth back to hers and kissed her hotly, her lips were malleable sweet female flesh. Her mouth was open to him and he explored her depths with his tongue as his fingers slipped inside the white cotton of her panties pressing forward to her next folds of moist female flesh. Her hot aroma filled the air, Max was burning inside like he hadn’t burned in years.

When his middle finger broke the crest of her bushy knoll she began to call his name and whisper yes in his ear. When he parted her lips with his index and ring fingers and searched out her clitoris she began to moan and sob with pleasure. He whispered in her ear to be as quiet as she could. She sighed that she was sorry but he was making her feel so good she couldn’t help it. He stopped long enough to pull one of the nearby robes to her mouth and told her to bite down on this if it got to be too much, or he could stop if she thought he needed to.

She sucked the robe into her mouth and pushed his hand back down between her legs shaking her head no telling him not to stop. Once more he had searched out and found her swollen hard bud and was massaging it feverishly and kissing her mouth despite the robe, her hot breath rushing out her nostrils and heating his cheek. Her moans of pleasure were muffled by the robe. As he slid his fingers down her slit and into her velvet jewel she began to quiver in his arms. He crossed the two fingers inside her and twisted his wrist as he stroked her length, massaging her clit with his thumb. Her whole body was shaking, her muscles tensing like piano strings. She stuffed the robe deep into her mouth as the flood of orgasmic juice flowed from her body, she sank her nails into his back. She was taking deep breaths and sobbing gently as the wave subsided. His hand was soaked. He took the robe and wiped her off. She lay there in a daze, unable to concentrate on anything but the past few minutes. Finally, she broke the silence.

“What…did…what did you…do to me? That was…I have never felt anything like…oh Max, you’re so good. What you just did to my body that was so amazing. They can kill me now, I have seen it all.” She sighed, her breathing slowly returning to normal.

He began to kiss down her chest. He licked at her nipples already swelling from her orgasm. They just stiffened more as he dealt with them. He stopped his tongue on the evil chip over her heart. He didn’t linger there long, this night was for love. Concern would come in the morning. He placed her hand on her nipple as he kissed down her belly. She took over where his sweet wet mouth had left off, but she realized that sweet wet mouth had other places to be. Then it struck her what he was about to do. His lips were caressing her belly button and slowly drifting to her bush. She sat up suddenly.

“Max, no don’t do that.” She said her breath turning hot and sultry again.

“Why not Gina?” He stopped where he was and looked up at her.

“Max…I haven’t bathed in…I don’t remember my last bath, or shower or any cleaning up. Please don’t.” She begged him.

“Gina, you are wonderful. Don’t let a little thing like that stop us for fulfilling ourselves.” He begged her back, anxious to send her where he knew cunnilingus would send her.

“But Max…I must be so nasty by now.” She pleaded now.

He knew he could have his way with her but he would compromise this situation. He took a robe and doubled it and laid it under her hips. He took a bottle of water and holding his fingers at her opening he poured the water in. It was cool but felt painfully cold against her burning flesh. She bit down on the robe as hard as she could. After he had filled her and rinse her several times he took the wine. He repeated this cleansing with the wine as well. Soon the treatment he was giving her was heating her up more. Her thoughts were lost in his touch. He pulled the wet part of the robe from beneath her, and returned her to the blanket.

Soon his mouth was back at her belly button and continuing down its appointed path. When he laid between her thighs she opened wide allowing him into her most private place. No one had ever done this to her. She had wondered but didn’t know about cunnilingus. She was about to find out.

His hot mouth released his breath against the sensitive flesh of her exposed moist lips. The sensation was new to her and she loved it, it was Max at her now, and she loved it. She put her fingers in her mouth and slowly sucked them, her other hand massaged her breasts lovingly. She had experience as far as playing with her own body was concerned. She hoisted her hips toward his mouth begging him to kiss her. Whenever she rose he would pull away and kiss her inner thighs almost up to her lips, she would moan her displeasure and anxiety. He wanted her so crazed when he finally kissed her that she would come completely unglued and he didn’t care how many pieces she fell into.

The last time she hunched up to his mouth and he pulled away she moaned loudly and he quickly pressed his tongue between her wanton horny lips. She melted back down on the blanket, his touch stealing her breath. She was biting her fingers and pulling and pinching her nipples furiously. He was licking the length of her slit, it was hot and wet. His tongue bathed her clit with his saliva as he massaged it roughly. The taste of the wine lingered inside her. She was delicious, he loved it. Soon his tongue was stabbing in and out of her as fast as he could work it, she was hunching against his mouth just as fast.

When he couldn’t stand it any longer he rose to his knees and unfastened his pants. She grabbed for the buttons to help. She couldn’t wait to feel him inside her. He pulled his pants and underwear off as she took hold of him. She couldn’t believe how big he was. A sudden fear rushed through her mind.

“Max, be gentle with me!” She said, breathing heavily.

Her words brought back a loving but painful memory. Those were Diane’s exact words on seeing him naked for the first time. Their wedding night. She had cringed as he approached her on the bed. She was in some pain that night but she grew to love and cherish his manhood and she showed him that love often. He pushed the memories aside and returned to his present baby.

“Max? Ok, be gentle? Ok?” She repeated.

“Yes, baby, of course I will be gentle. I would never hurt you, never Di…” He caught himself before her name escaped his lips.

“Die? What? Max, what?” She asked, her mind reeling.

He laid down on top of her and guided his massive tool to her wet juicy wonder. She forgot what she was saying and what he had said. Her undivided attention was on the stretching flesh of her vagina as he pushed his head between her tight lips. Her desperate moan caused him to stop.

“Gina, are you ok?” He asked with labored breath.

“Yes, don’t stop. I’m ok, just don’t stop, don’t worry just do it to me, please Max.” She whispered, stroking his hair wildly.

The first two inches brought her next deep moan. She placed the robe back between her teeth. She drew her thighs up with the next several inches. Her moans turned to squeals of pained pleasure. Her arms were wrapped so tightly around his neck he couldn’t move away from her if he had wanted to. He drove his gorged penis into her as gently as he could. He stroked her with the inches that were in her and let her get used to it for awhile, the sensation was all too good for him. As she seemed to adjust to his size he would slip another inch into her. Soon she was sighing deeply at each new length of fresh meat. She ran her hands down his body and grabbed his buttocks and pulled him into her. He pulled his wet tool out of her to its head and with one quick stabbing thrust he buried it to the hilt inside her. Her back arched crazily against his chest. The long moan she released from deep within sounded like her dying breath. She sucked air back into her lungs and quickly released a second passionate moan like Max had never heard. She was fighting to keep quiet. He just hoped no one else heard her.

He began to hunch her softly so worried that he would hurt this delicate budding flower. After all it wouldn’t do to lose any of the petals of this sweet rose. He planned on digging in this flower bed often. He was stroking her as gently as he could considering the depth and sized differences between them. She was settling into the rhythm with him, they made love like one. His every move coinciding with hers.

He knew she was where he wanted her when she tucked her arms to her sides barely holding on to him with her fingernails. The quaking started deep inside her again. He could feel her tunnel texture turn rough. It was as if the walls of her vagina had turned into budding tentacles and were reaching out to caress his hard peter. The friction built as her juice shot forth and bathed his thrusting tool. The heat in her body was a staggering. It was burning his meat. The sensation was more than he could stand. He joined her in biting the blanket as his penis convulsed and flooded her stuffed cave with his thick sticky cum. It jumped and fired inside her over and over again making her orgasm that much hotter and wilder. She had never imagined anything feeling like this. How could you imagine such a wonder? He slowly came to a stop. She could feel his shrinking manhood throb inside her. Neither of them spoke for a long time. There was nothing to say, they had both said it all.

Max rolled off Gina and once more wiped her genitalia with the robe, then cleaned himself. He was so loving and kind in his actions. She just laid there and watched him take care of her. She pet his head as he wiped her clean. She sighed as he fell back on top of her and pulled the other blanket over them. He used some of the robes to add to their warmth. Their vests served as a pillow. He held her for a long time, stroking her hair and her back, the feel of her naked well loved body against his was awesome. They took time to climb down and find a suitable place to relieve themselves. When they got back to the comfort of the tower and cuddled back together, she began to tell her story.

…She had run away from home at seventeen. Her stepfather was getting too friendly with her and she couldn’t make him stop. One night he came into her room. She woke to him touching her privates. He had his hand under the covers and inside her nightgown touching the bush between her legs. She started to scream and he left, but she knew he would be back. She was gone the next day, her mother wouldn’t believe her. Gina had to help herself. She moved in with a girlfriend. Gina got a job and they rented a two bedroom apartment. Gina knew her friend did drugs socially, her boyfriend liked it so she went along with him. Gina stayed away from the drugs. She was just glad to be in a safe environment away from her stepfather.

One night Gina woke to hear her roommate coming home. Gina got up and put her robe on and went to join her. There was a strange man going through the cabinets in the kitchen. Gina startled, he looked at her. She asked what he was doing, he just kept looking through the cabinets. Soon he turned to her holding two small bags, one of marijuana and one of some kind of pills. He accused Gina of owning the drugs, she denied it and told him it was her roommates. He walked toward her and she backed away from him telling him they were not her drugs. She lived here but they didn’t belong to her. Her roommate and boyfriend had been busted but Gina didn’t know it at the time. The man kept creeping toward her. She went back into her room and shut the door. He pushed it open knocking Gina back toward her bed.

Soon the man had her knees up against the edge of the bed, she dropped back on it. She had a robe on over a mid-thigh nightgown. He asked her if she wanted to take her clothes off or go to jail? She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. He slipped his coat off and asked her again, he had a gun in a shoulder holster under his coat. Gina just laid there watching this over weight slob take his clothes off. When he was naked he climbed onto the bed with her and put his hand up her gown. She tried to crawl away. She was pushed up in the corner but he just kept coming at her. He wasn’t much of a man. (Gina ran her hand down Max’s chest and brought it to rest on his limp wonderful muscle.) He weighed so much that she couldn’t do anything. He raped her, it didn’t take long. He was through doing his nasty deed and getting dressed in a little while. She lay there crying, looking at the blood between her legs. She was, or at least had been, a virgin.

She watched the guy leave and heard the front door close. She rolled on the bed and cried out loud. She looked down at the floor. His gun! It had fallen out. How could he have not noticed? He was studying her so intently he hadn’t noticed it slip from the holster? Dumb fat slob, she thought. She got out of bed and picked up the gun and looked at it. She could feel his disgusting cum mingled with her blood running down her thighs. The rage started to build inside her. She headed out of the apartment and into the street. With the gun she suddenly felt invincible. She looked in both directions as she hit the sidewalk. He was crossing the street at the intersection. She ran at him raising the gun. She screamed at him when she got to the intersection. He turned and looked at her, he was standing in the middle of the street. He laughed at her, started walking back to her and reached out to take his gun. She cocked the gun, it went off. She hadn’t meant to shoot him, it just went off. He got a startled look on his face and his mouth fell open. He dropped in the street like a sack of potatoes.