W.A.R.S. Tournament Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina had killed one of the cities favorite police captains. He had raped her. The public defender she got was a waste of time. The rape was obvious. The doctor said she had been assaulted and that the evidence showed that the captain was indeed responsible. Responsible?! He had raped her! Why couldn’t they just say it? He raped her! She killed her rapist and now she was on trial. She got eight years. The judge told her she was getting off light. Her lawyer didn’t say a thing as she stood there balling her eyes as they cuffed her and led her away. Her mother hugged her, her step dad leaned down and whispered in her ear that she should have stayed home and given it to him. She cried for days.

The warden in her prison asked her for sex for the next two and a half years. She wouldn’t give in. She had made some pretty good friends in prison, they took care of her the best they could. Then one day she was been given the job of stripping the old wax off the hall floor in front of the warden’s office. The foot traffic over the years had left it dull and dirty. They had given her some kind of toxic cleaner to use. She could barely breath around the stuff. She was unconsciously scrubbing the floor when her elbow hit the cleaner and sent the bottle flying. It bounced off the wall and poured out into the floor beside her. She wiped it off but the stuff was burning her legs. She rushed into the warden’s office and explained she needed to get to the showers and wash the stuff off. The warden led her to his private bath, she hopped in the shower stripping her dress off. She had on her bra and panties and her tennis shoes. She rinsed her legs until the burning stopped. They were red and stinging but there was no permanent damage. When she stepped out of the shower she noticed the warden had been watching her the whole time, he was holding her dress. The bulge in his pants told her what he was thinking. He took a towel and began to dry her. She tried to put her dress back on but he wouldn’t let her have it. She wasn’t going through this again. As he wrapped his filthy arms around her she looked dreamily into his eyes smiling at him and drove her knee into the bulge in his pants. He crumpled to the floor. The next day she was on her way W.A.R.S.…

She fell silent on Max’s chest. She caressed his face, her fingers stopped when she felt his wet cheek. He was crying, crying over her. She fell asleep next to him, nuzzling her nose to his side. He fell asleep wondering if Diane would approve of this little sweetheart, he certainly did.

Gina woke to see the blanket over Max standing up like a circus tent. She lifted the blanket and admired his manhood. What a wonderful lovely penis. She hadn’t gotten a good look at it last night in the dark. He hair was dark. The shaft was light brown and the spongy head a nice lighter tint of the same color. He was beautiful. His balls were tight and looked as solid as rocks. She looked up at him when she heard him sigh.

“Want some candy little girl?” He asked smiling.

“Umm.” She replied sleepily.

She took a swig of wine and swished it in her mouth and swallowed it. She took another mouthful and pressed her lips against his. He opened his mouth and let the wine flow from her into him. He swallowed it, closed his eyes and kissed her warmly. She sat back up and pulled the blanket off him, her eyes soaking in the amazing body lying at her fingertips. She lowered her lips to the head of his stiff penis and kissed it lovingly. His eyes flew open and he jerked her to him.

“No, no little one. There isn’t enough wine in the world to get that boy edible right now, too nasty.” He told her. “But you did me last night. I don’t care how nasty you are either.” She wanted to please him, she took the wine and started to pour it on him.

He pulled her over on her back and laid on top of her. He studied her gorgeous pink nipples and the small areolas that surrounded them. Her fiery red bush set his mind on fire. She was so hot, so beautiful, so nice. He smiled at his little angel and guided his head to her dry redheaded muffin, her thighs parted to let him in. He slowly massaged her pouty lips with his penis head. She was soon hot and getting very wet. She looked at him with hot horny eyes.

“Ok, whatever you want.” She mumbled.

“I want this.” Max said slipping her his first four inches.

She arched up to meet his thrust. Her eyes were turning to hot pools of melted green, her pink nipples budding into hard little spikes. She watched his eyes as he pushed another inch, and another and still another until he was fully inside her. It was easier today. She knew what to expect and she wanted it. He stretched her wide open to be sure but the pleasure was infinitely greater than the pain. She even thought that the pain was delicious because it was Max hurting her, she wanted to take the pain. His wonderful thick member was causing her great pleasure mixed with its delicate pain. Soon they were cuming and exploding into each other again.

When they had taken their fill of each other Max rolled her over on top of him, he felt their warm juices spill out onto his groin and streaming down his thighs. Gina sat up and looked at him lovingly. She looked around to view the day it was a great day it was…! Gina’s head slammed down on Max’s chest.

“Max, I don’t think we’re alone up here!” She whispered seriously in his ear.

Max tilted his head and looked at her concerned. “What? What do you mean honey?”

“I think there is someone in the other tower.” She whimpered, frightened.

Max eased her off his chest and laid her on the blanket. He sat up slowly and peeked over the wall. He didn’t see anything. He looked down at her and asked if she was sure. She was almost sure that she had seen something move in the other tower. Max looked back up. There was scurrying in the street. A head popped up in the other tower, Max dropped back down. He shook his head yes at Gina.

They got dressed and gathered their things the best the could lying flat on the floor. Max studied the situation in the street. Whoever was scurrying around wasn’t apparent. He took one of their last three rockets and pulled it to his shoulder. He told Gina they would go out over the roof. She moved to the back wall of the tower and got ready to go. Max stood up to get a good angle on the trajectory and fired. The blast in the neighboring tower knocked the man out of it. His flaming body flew to the street below. He landed with a thud. He was done for. Max grabbed Gina and headed over the wall. They had two rockets left.

When they got to the back of the church Max rushed down the fire escape to make sure the way was clear. When he was sure it was he motioned for Gina to follow. They were in the alley behind the church running away as fast as possible. The commotion was bound to draw a crowd if there was a crowd left.

Max looked down at Gina at his arm. “Where’s you Ultra honey?”

She looked her body up and down and looked back at him with an ‘oh damn’ look on her face. He thought for a second. He noticed a basement entrance to another building. He pulled the double doors up and eased down the steps. It was clear. He waved Gina down.

“Stay here I will be right back.” He was afraid to leave her without a gun. He gave her his Ultra and he pulled his knife.

“No Max, you take the gun!” She begged him. He shook his head no, smiled at her and hit the alley. He was back inside the church soon. He was almost to the tower room door when he heard a thump and several things fall to the floor inside the room. He eased his head inside the door. There was some poor guy hanging upside down from the ladder. He had fallen and got stuck between the rungs. Max could tell his leg was really messed up if it wasn’t broken. He was harmless. His handgun lay in the floor. He decided the would take it and leave the guy to die in peace. DIE!? It hit him like a brick! Gina’s way out, his way out. HE HAD IT!

He rushed back to Gina and all but dragged her back to the church, she didn’t ask questions she just went. He stopped, breathing hard when they got to the door of the tower. He lifted her shirt and started to peel the chip off her chest. He stopped and looked at her like ‘here we go’. She stopped him and asked what he was doing.

“There’s a guy hanging on the ladder up there. He’s alive but just barely. When he dies, his chip…and your chip will die with him!” He looked at her.

Her eyes opened wide as the idea sunk in. Her mouth fell into a huge gaping smile. He had done it, her Max had solved the problem. She lifted her shirt to allow him to take her chip. He moved her as close to the door as he could without her seeing the mess inside. If his heartbeat through his thumb would keep her signal going long enough to get the chip transplanted on this guy Gina was in the clear. She could hide out somewhere and wait for all the hassle to end and later, simply walk out of this awful place.

Max peeled the chip carefully. He pressed his thumb to it as it came off her sweet lovely skin. He went through the door and looked up the ladder. He slowly eased up it. The guy reacted barely able to move. His lips were moving but Max couldn’t make out any intelligible words. Max pulled his shirt down to his neck. He pressed Gina’s chip next to his. He knew this was going to get nasty. He couldn’t allow the authorities to find a dead combatant with two chips on him. Max jumped off the ladder and returned to Gina’s side.

“Did it work?” She asked excitedly.

“I don’t know honey, but if they come for you…us, I won’t let them get you. We will go together.” He looked into her loving eyes.

Nothing happened for a long time. They looked at each other. Obviously the chip transfer worked. She hugged his neck and laughed out loud, cutting it short when she realized she was being too loud. He walked her to the back of the church. He gave her a hug and headed back into the sanctuary. She didn’t let go of his hand at once. He squeezed her fingers and she let him go. She touched her bare chest where the chip had been.

Max was up the ladder with the guy in a heartbeat. The back of his head was bleeding, his blood running down the ladder. Max took his knife from his boot. He pulled the guys head back and quickly dragged the knife across his throat, a gurgling hiss escaped the man’s gaping wound. Max jumped off the ladder, fell to his knees and hung his head. He looked back up finally and studied the man. He reached up and took his wrist, there were no signs of life. He gave it a few more minutes to make sure. Then he climbed back up the ladder and laid his ear against the guys chest. No heartbeat. If there was any life in the guy the chip would signal if he ripped it off. He was already out on a limb. He took Gina’s chip off with the blade of his knife and stuck it in his pocket.

He grabbed Gina and headed back out into the alley. They still weren’t out of this. Max had to find someone alive and get rid of his chip. He was almost sick at his stomach. It wasn’t in his nature to kill anyone. His growing love for Gina and her well being was driving him on. They made they’re way back down the alley. They were back in the basement when Gina touched Max’s chest, his chip was still there.

“Max, why didn’t you put your chip to?” She asked looking at him questioning.

“Well baby I have to…!” He said, closing his eyes with disgust and disbelief.

OH NO! He hadn’t thought it through, he hadn’t had the time. He just made the biggest mistake of his life. He was so concerned with Gina he didn’t think to put his chip on the guy too! MAX YOU DUMBASS!!!! Max had to clear his mind and forget it. He had to get to the next living guy and do it again. Max left Gina in the basement and returned to the alley. He crawled to the corner of the building. When he got just a few feet away a bullet impacted the wall facing the street a couple of yards above his head. He ducked back thinking the bullet had been aimed at him. To his surprise a shot ran out around the corner from Max. There was someone firing just around the corner from him! There were two guys shooting it out! Max stood up. If he could get the one across the street and knock this guy right around the corner out cold, he could put his chip on him and…he crept to the corner.

Just as he got there, the man shrunk around the corner and stared at him. This was Max’s chip recipient. He looked the guy in the eyes. He was shocked to see Max standing there. He raised his gun to fire. A bullet impacted the back of the guy’s head. He fell at Max’s feet, the back of his head was ripped and shredded, blood running out profusely. Then a shell hit Max’s lower leg. Max fell to his knees the pain was excruciating. He jerked his pants leg up. There was an entry wound on one side and several exit wounds on the other side. A couple of pieces of razor sharp plastic-like material jutted out. Max moaned at the pain. The guy across the street was screaming out loud. He had been hit too. Max started to head for him…!

WRRRRRRIILLLLLLLAAANNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

THE SIREN! It was over! The guy died! Max lost his chance! The noise was so loud he couldn’t think. He turned to look at Gina! She sat there on the basement steps stunned. He raced back to her. They would be here for him any second. They didn’t have much time. He hugged her tight and kissed her hard.

“Gina, find a place to hide. Stay there until everyone is gone. They’ll be here soon. They can’t catch us together. They’ll kill you. Gina, if we make it out, meet me back here when…I don’t know when. If you hear I lived through everything, meet me back here at the church, just watch…we’ll know when.” He told her and kissed her one more time and headed out of the basement.

She grabbed his arm. He shook her off. “NooOOO! GINA…NO! You have to stay HERE! You have to stay alive! I will find you somehow! I know how to get out of this now! I will find you when I get out. I’ll be free after the next tournament. I will find you or we’ll meet back here or…oh Gina! Stay here, I HAVE to go now.” He screamed at her over the noise of the siren.

Tears were streaming down both their cheeks. She shrunk onto the floor and cried and screamed. He leaned down and put his hand over her mouth. She took hold of his hand. He had to tear his fingers from her grip.

“No, please Gina, stay quiet they could be just outside, be quiet…please live.” He begged her through wet eyes.

He hobbled out of the basement expecting to see a mob of guards. There was no one yet. The siren quit screaming. It was all quiet. Then Max heard the sound of a distant helicopter growing louder by the second. He looked back, Gina was lying on the steps of the basement reaching out to him, tears washing her face. She was torn between staying there and having a chance to see him again and rushing to his side and inviting their death and ending it all. At least they would die together.

The wind from the landing chopper was blowing Max’s hair wildly. They were putting down in the street in the intersection. He headed toward them, he couldn’t let them get close enough to see her. He looked back at her one more time.

“I LOVE YOU!” He cried out loud, hoping she could hear over the noise of the chopper.

Had she heard him? Does she know he loves her?

Her life was walking away from her. She was dying inside. Her guts were wrenching. “Max!” She sighed under her breath.

He looked back to see her mouth the words, ‘I love you’. She knew, she had heard him. Their bond was sealed. Max hurried to the guards headed to him feigning that he needed their help. He grabbed them around the shoulders and groaned.

“Did you just say you loved me?” The guard looked at Max angrily.

“No man, I just mean…I LOVE YOU MAN! I am so glad to see you guys. Get me the hell out of here.” Max said.

His leg was bad but he would live. He looked back to make sure she wasn’t following them, she wasn’t. They helped him into the chopper. As they lifted off a guard slid the door shut. Max stopped him and asked it he could watch the place as they left. The guard held the door open for him. He looked back to see the crumpled little figure lying on the concrete steps, one arm reaching above her head toward him. When he thought the guard might be looking her way, he grabbed him by the shoulder and pointed toward the body of the guy who shot him.

“That guy, that guy right there, he almost got me man. But I made it. I’m alive and he’s dead.” Max raised his pants leg to show the guard his wound.

All the guards gathered around looking. They had never seen an actual liquid shell wound before. Max watched Gina until they were out of sight. His big heart was breaking, tears streaming down his face. He lifted his shirt and asked the guard if he could get rid of this chip. The guard shrugged and said sure. He asked if he could keep it for a souvenir. The guard said whatever, the event was over, he didn’t care what Max did. He stuck the chip in his pocket. Then, as if he was having second thoughts he reached back into his pocket and tossed the chip out the door. The two chips floated to the ground parting in midair just as Max and Gina had parted for real. He watched where she had been lying as the guard shut the door. Max’s tears were pouring harder than ever. His anxiety to free her had cost him. Why wasn’t he thinking back there? He should be with her now!

“Hurts pretty bad huh?” The guard asked.

“Worse than you will ever know.” Max told him lying his head against the door sobbing uncontrollably, Gina on his mind. His freedom with hers had been just a heartbeat away and he missed it…

One tournament down!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Building Utopia Ch. 01 Building a civilization in a new timeline.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Endangered Ch. 01 A young dragon awakens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Long Walk Home Ch. 01 Breaking down barriers is never easy.in NonHuman
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
More Stories