All Comments on 'WACS - Weekend Correction Ch. 04'

by volescamper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more alone time!

i really like this new chapter but for the next ones, i would really like to see more one-on-one quality time between student and teacher. maybe edward would get to be ms brown's parole officer-in-training or something and he gets to have the delectable teacher in his slimy hands anytime he wants!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Glad to see an update, I keep coming back to read these series!

One thing though, there needs to be some dialogue between Edward and Miss Brown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent.

I Hope Edward will be able to master and humiliate Miss Brown at school, making her dressing very sexy and doing very nasty things, maybe in classroom during a lesson, without letting other students know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more ambition!

with the uncle's help, he could be the parole officer-in-training of all the college! First with the female principal (from speed limit offence?), and some others teachers, he could be easy to have Ms Brown as his personal slave during the week, including in the classroom. Of course some girls of his class, and theirs mothers too, could be punished as well. May be his own mother ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next chapter please. Don't keep your readers waiting so long.

Miss Brown should be humiliated in front of her students as a lesson as to what can happen if you commit an offence and are sent for WACS correction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wondering

when the next chapter will be out.... enjoying this story please more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i agree...

I agree with those who propose the teacher be made to expose herself before her 18-year-old students, so she will remember how awfully it feels to be forced to reveal oneself completely naked and forced to comply with her students,so wicked, wicked desires for her - male as well as female students! I'm certain the young women in her classes could teach her things that even the most experienced 'hooker' might not even know about!!! Keep up the excellent creativity, volecamper, and give me even more hard-ons, please. You've already given me several, you know!!!

Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In the WACs centre

This is thought provoking stuff, I like what I'm reading, the action inside the centre is preferable to outside its grounds. I think that would make the girlies feel more vulnerable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous