WACS - Weekend Correction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another car cruised to a stop. Edward watched as the passenger window was lowered and the man waved over to the girls. He could sense that the man said something as the two girls who looked his way turned towards Miss Brown. She was obviously reluctant to walk over to respond but at a word from the man who was also leaning up against the wall stirred her into action.

She held the jacket together as she bent over to speak to the occupant. There was a moment where words were exchanged before Edward saw Miss Brown open the front of her jacket showing the man her full nakedness. He obviously liked what he saw and Miss Brown opened the door and climbed in. The man turned to look at her and although Edward could not hear anything he knew he must be talking to Miss Brown as her jacket parted and she sat with her breasts exposed. He passed her what must have been money which she put into her bag before sitting back.

As with the previous man He fondled her tits before sliding his hands out of sight obviously stroking her cunt. He seemed to make a decision and drove over to the car park and drove over to the caravan before stopping.

The doors opened and both the man and Miss Brown got out. The man looked about a little nervously but quickly walked around the back of the car and followed Miss Brown. They climbed the steps and disappeared from view.

"Good," said Edwards uncle, "It's better if we can get the girls to take them here as we get a better chance to film them."

He pointed to one of the screens that showed the inside of the van. There was a bed with cushions scattered over it and shelves behind it. To one side was a chair, and a small bedside table. The décor was red with silver drapes over the windows. The door opened and Miss Brown entered first followed by the man. He was fat and red faced. He said something and Miss Brown removed the jacket, and after placing it on the chair turned to face him and the camera now completely exposed. He turned her around and grasped her nakedness, squeezing her breasts and running his hands over her body. He then turned her to face to him and forcedly kissed her mouth, his hands clasping her buttocks. After a short while he stood back and started to take off his clothes, finally revealing his fat belly under which his erect cock now stood out. Miss Brown picked out a condom from her bag, and said something to the man but he just grinned and slapped it out of her hand. He once more groped her before forcing her onto the bed.

On the screen Edward could see all the action, his cock once more stirring as Miss Brown was positioned her legs apart. He stared as the man groped her cunt forcing his fingers into her. It was not long before he climbed onto her and after manoeuvring his cock to the entrance of her vagina, thrust it inside.

The man's legs were slightly apart and Edward could see his balls bouncing against Miss Brown buttocks as his cock moved in and out. He tried to imagine what she must feel with this great fat ugly man, his weight pinning her to the bed as his enjoyed her body. He smiled at the thought of her disgust at what was going on.

The action quickly came to a stop as the man had obviously come. He slid out of her a clambered off as she lay her legs still wide, his semen starting to ooze from her cunt.

He quickly dressed as Miss Brown reached for a box of tissues and after taking out several, wiped the semen from her vulva. After saying a few words the man left and Miss Brown once more donned her jacket and left the room.

"Don't the next men object to her having um.. er.. cum inside her uncle?"

"We have a small washroom in the van Edward where she can clean up and put the semen sample in a bag in case we need it."

"Oh, right." Edward said, as he looked once more at the action with the other girls. One more had been driven up the road and was obviously giving some punter a blow job. Her naked back was clearly visible in the car as she bobbed up and down.

Edward was fascinated by all the action, and said so to his uncle, as they watched the night rolled on.

Miss Brown had another blow job and fuck inside another car where the man had moved to the backseat and had Miss Brown sit on his cock as he fondled her tits. Edward could see her moving up and down as she entertained the man's stiff shaft.

It was a busy night with all the girls being subjected to many men's attentions and of course their cocks.

An expensive car caught Edwards's attention as it cruised up and stopped at the curb. Edward could see the man leaning over as the passenger window wound down. One of the girls started to walk over but stopped and turned around to look over at Miss Brown. She must have said something as Miss Brown walked over and stood by the car leaning over to talk to the man. Again Edward saw her jacket parting as the man once more looked over the goods.

"This looks interesting," Said Uncle Jack, "I think I recognise that car."

Miss Brown opened the door and climbed inside the car. There was a brief moment where Edward saw Miss Brown pointing over to the car park. The man then passed her something presumably money and then the car drove over to the caravan.

As the doors opened and they got out Edward could see the man was older than the other clients. The two vanished into the caravan before reappearing on the screen.

He was a tall thin man in his sixties with balding scraggly hair. Again Miss Brown removed her jacket to let the man view her nakedness. He moved closer and like the fat man earlier forced her to kiss him, his tongue moving in and out of her mouth. Edward could see her reluctance, but the man continued to smother her with kisses.

He stepped back and after saying something to Miss Brown had her remove his clothes until he was standing naked his body wrinkly and saggy with age, save for one thing, his cock that must have been eight inches long and stood out ramrod stiff.

Miss Brown once more reached for a condom, but the man must have said something and she left it on the table, with a resigned look on her face.

"Ah, it's one of the main opponents of the government plan," said Uncle Jack, "he's a local magistrate, I think we can see why, he doesn't want to use the registered brothels."

They turned their attention to the action on the screen.

The thin man once more grasped her and forced her to kiss him his body press against her nakedness, his stiff cock sandwiched between their two bodies. He squeezed her naked buttocks as his tongue slid in and out of her mouth for several moments. Then after turning her around, his hands ran over her breasts, squeezing then and rubbing her nipples, all the while his cock rubbed up and down between her buttocks. His hands moved lower and Edward could see him fingering her sex, his fingers moving around her labial and clit as he enjoyed her availability. Once more he turned her around, his cock throbbing as he made her kneel before him.

Edward knew what would come next as Miss Browns lips reluctantly wrapped themselves around the shaft of his cock and her head bobbed back and forth. He head her head as she orally masturbated him thrusting the cock further and further into her mouth, until Edward could see her gagging as the tip of the cock thrust itself into her throat.

Miss Brown stopped and stood as the man directed her onto the bed where she lay her legs together. The man said something and she opened her thighs to reveal her cunt, something else was said and her fingers pulled open her lips to reveal her vaginal entrance as the man stood staring down at her. He then knelt down between her legs before laying his wrinkly body on her and after a moment or two he reach down and moved his cock to the entrance of her vagina, and then he was inside. His skinny buttocks rose and fell as he rammed his cock into her sex.

The action went of for some time as the old man pumped away, his feet scrabbling for purchase on the bed sheets, as he drilled his shaft into her. And then he stopped moving and lay there for a moment having climaxed, before rolling off.

Miss Brown still lay; her legs agape as he dressed and left, then she rose to clean up.

Edward was fascinated by the action on the screens, his cock now hard as he watched girl after girl subjugated in front of man after man. Stripped and forced to have sex with men of all ages, shapes and builds. What were they thinking as the men laid their hairy sweaty bodies on their nakedness, as none of them were hookers.

"Well Edward I think it must be time for you to go as it is getting late," Uncle Jack said smiling as he saw Edward's disappointment at having to leave. "However I'm sure you're up to one last piece of pleasure, or at least your cock is." He laughed, looking down at Edwards bulging erection.

It was much later when Edward lay in bed, his hand once more reaching for his stiffening cock as he revisited the end of the night. As he Uncle had suggested he'd selected a different girl from the ones on offer as well as Miss Brown, a small petite blonde with big tits and had taken her to the van. Uncle Jack had told him the cameras would be turned off so he needn't be shy. The blonde girl was lovely, her tits firm as he squeezed them whilst ramming his cock into her as she knelt in front of him, but the real turn on came from a suggestion his uncle made. The nature of it had made his cock super hard. Miss Brown was made to kneel behind him as he fucked away and lick his arsehole with her warm wet tongue. What humiliation for her, a teacher at his school to demean herself in such a way as she thrust the tip into his anus making him come. It was wonderful; he just couldn't wait to see her face next time he saw her in school.

12