Wager a Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yorin rolled his hips upwards as Isabella gasped and grunted, moaned, cried out for the dick that fucked her so deeply. "I'm going to cum inside you," said the Captain, "Are you ready? Do you want my cum inside you?"

She groaned "yessss," leaning forward so that he was almost fucking her as nature intended, her tail swept aside, her breasts brushing the top of her husband's head, his ears tickling their undersides. Marius's tongue flicked at the joining of the two, then he turned his head to kiss the side of her thigh gently. His dick was hard, he stroked it, feeling guilty for pleasuring himself at the violation of his wife... but she was irresistably and indescribeably beautiful. Around him the three men, sometimes fondling his wife, were doing the same thing.

"Beg me for it," said Yorin, his hand squeezing her tits, "Beg me for my cum!"

"Please, my Captain, please give this girl, your girl, the gift of your cum, give her your pleasure, your approval. Please give your fuck slut your seed, please," she panted, claws digging into her own thighs at the intensity of her body's need.

At that, Yorin pressed in deeply, his balls tightening and cock pulsing. Isabella felt it, warm splashes of slickness deep inside her tunnel. Marius's tongue lashed at their union, felt the heat, the warmth, and then the sensation of that dick pulsing and spurting its seed deep into his wife. Another man's seed deep into his wife who was in heat. Isabella pushed him away, to just feel herself with the cock and this man's cock alone. She was a part of him, moving with him, crying out as she came with him, her body yearning for every last drop as it milked him deep into her.

The Bardess leaned back against the large Captain, his hands still gently cupping her breasts. Cum ran down his cock, seeping from her tightness. She panted loudly, one arm covering her eyes while the other gripped a hand over one of her breasts. The dick inside her pulsed once, and she gasped at the sensation. "There we go," said Yorin in a murr. "That was nice, wasn't it? Now," he said, "Look down at your husband, and tell him that you're going back with me to my room, the room we will share for the rest of the voyage, to get deeply fucked all night."

"Marius," she leaned forward again, giving a soft gasp as the dick inside her twitched. "Marius, I'm going to go and be fucked tonight," her lips pressed against his cheek, she nuzzled him gently. "I love you, my darling husband. No matter where I spend this night, or the others, my heart belongs to you."

"And your cunt belongs to the Captain," Ezon laughed crudely, which actually threatened to make Isabella laugh too, rather than growl. Perhaps it was the cock still slowly pulsing inside her, delivering its seed into her womb, filling her body with the euphoria of mating.

------

Marius lay in his bunk, gazing up at the ceiling. At first there was only silence, but as the room he and his wife shared... well, shared prior to tonight.. adjoined the room that the Captain and *now* she shared, that wouldn't last for long. It took awhile for them to arrive, he wasn't really even sure where they were till then, what took them so long to make some sound. Voices murmuring, one unmistakably male and the others unmistably hers. They talked for a very long time, a long enough time that Marius began to feel jealous. It wasn't just sex, they were connecting!

Then the voices grew quiet.

There was silence. Marius tried to imagine what they were doing, tried to listen and pressed his ear against the wall. All he could hear was the ocean, at first. Then he heard soft moans of apprecation-- male moans. Just male moans. She was sucking him off, he knew it. The moans became growls, a loud grunt. The Captain was coming down Isabella's throat. Marius's claws dug into the wood of the bulkhead, and still he listened.

Again came the quiet for only a short while, till the door to his room opened. Isabella slunk in, a grin on her face. Marius blinked and sat up a bit as Isabella moved close to him. A bit of spunk dripped from her lips, the Captain's seed. Marius could smell the pungent cum, and then, when Isabella moved to him, pressed her messy slick lips to his, and opened both their mouths, he *tasted* that smell. The Captain's cum filled his mouth and Isabella groaned, moaned happily at the eroticism of it. Her hand took his, pressed it between her legs so that he'd stroke her sloppy cunt as she kissed him, and he did as he wished. Her hand never touched his cock, leaving him hard and needful.

As their kiss broke, Isabella said, "The Captain wanted me to be clean, before he licked me." At that, she fell down onto the bunk and spread her legs, a wide grin on her face. "Marius... Clean me." Marius's eyes gazed at his wife's cunt, the cum leaking from it, and then he looked up to her smile, her lustful eyes. He drew in a breath, swallowed, his cock so fucking hard. He reached to stroke it but she slapped him with her tail, "No! Get to it."

Marius bashfully glanced down then slipped to the floor and smiled up at his wife before he leaned in to lick at her seeping pussy. She mrred a little and rolled her hips, purred gently as he sucked the captain's seed from her hole. After she decided he'd done a decent enough job, she pushed him away. Marius leaned back, his lips glistening with the cum of his wife and her Captain, and then he watched as she left the room, her hips swaying in that seductive way. The door to the other room closed loudly as Marius sat back on the bed...

Listening again, the Mairead pressed his ear to the wall once more. He could hear laugh, followed by her voice, "Yeah he did," and then another laugh, both of them. Quiet. A soft mrr. A loud bump right on the wall he pressed against, something falling against it. He heard her mrr again, so close, and could hear her purring thrum through that wall. The mrr became a moan, a moan became a groan, and then she cried out for the Captain's tongue, cried out in ways she didn't with him. "Oh yes, Oh, Gods, yes!" His wife came... Marius listened to her breath... and then his ears perked as he heard a soft, repetitive bang... As they began to fuck again. Marius didn't sleep much that night. Nor did they. Every now and then, Isabella would visit the room to let Marius prepare her for the captain again. "He doesn't want to taste a man's cum," she told him one time as she rolled her pussy into his mouth as he lay on the bed, gazing up at her tits. "You don't mind, do you?"

The Ranger leaned his head back from her grinding pussy, swallowed the cum in his mouth and said, "I'm yours, Isabella."

She smiled down at him and pressed her wet pussy back down against his lips, "I love you too, Marius... Hurry up, my wonderful husband, his cock is waiting for me."

And then she left him there, and the pounding resumed.

At some point before morning, it stopped, and he, still hard and needful, fell asleep...

Marius awoke sometime around noon, his mind immediate alive wth what'd transpired the night before.

What awoke Marius was the sound of the door to the room opening, and Isabella slipping in. He sat up in bed, a smile immediately forming as he looked to his lover. The mairead nearly leapt frm the bed, ran, and grabbed his wife in an embrace. She smelled of sex and cum, and he loved it. His lips pressed against her neck and cheek and lips, tasting a taste that was quite familiar by now, and then he pressed his lips against her forehead, her eyes and her chin, and then he just held her close. "Isabella," he siad, "Isabella! Hi! Hi, I love you," he smiled, "Are you sore?" He glanced down between her legs.

Her pussy was indeed a bit swollen, and far pinker than usual. "Yes," she replied, moving closer to kiss his chest, his arm, his shoulder, his throat. "I love you. I love you, Marius." She nibbled beneath his chin and pressed her body up against him, rubbing, caressing him with all of her. Now that she was sated, and quite exhausted, she felt far more affectionate than domineering... and wondered how such dominance had come so easily to her, and why he'd submitted to it. "How are... you?"

Marius held his wife close, enjoying the sensation of her closeness. "I'm awful tired," he admitted, but then thought that sort of pointless, since she was probably.. a bit more tired than he. The ranger pulled his wife with him to the bed, which she seemed strangely reluctant to get in. It didn't occur to him at the moment, but he realized a moment later. As he lay over her, she looked up at him with wide and surprised eyes. Marius blinked, then looked embarrased as a bit of that submissiveness returned, "I didn't mean, I mean, I just wanted to.. lay with you," he said and then rolled to the side on the small bunk, his hand not leaving her shoulder, his leg draped over her side. They gazed at each other for a moment, both not sure what to say, and so he said what was obvious to him, "You're really beautiful."

Isabella nestled herself against him, nuzzling and hiding her face for a moment. "You don't seem upset. Are you hiding it, or are you... all right?"

Marius's lip twitched to the side, and he wasn't sure how to answer. He said the truth, "I'm really happy to have you back, Isabella... I mean." A pause, Marius's lip twitched again, "I mean maybe you're just visiting, but, er, I just mean, I'm glad to touch you... I.. I'm sorry about our money." He glanced down to her breasts. Better to study those, he figured. "I.. I feel sorta.. I mean, I messed up, with the wager... and.. When you ordered me, I felt.. compelled. I could have resisted, but I didn't..." Again he looked up into her eyes, "I didn't resist... I didn't resist you, and I didn't resist him. Do you.. wish I did? Do you wish I hadn't... Done all that? Did I disappoint you?" It was back, that submissiveness, that desire to please.

"You are -splendid-," she told him immediately, kissing his nose, his cheek, his chin. Pressing her cheek against him. "We did what we needed to do, at the time. And you were wonderful." Another kiss, then another, and another, pressed to his face and to the side of his throat. Isabella had never realized how much power she had over Marius, how much he wanted to please her. Sometimes he was so overwhelmingly dominant... how had she suddenly forced him to be submissive?

She kissed her husband, softly, deeply. Lovingly. Rested against him, and let herself relax, nearing sleep. "Beloved."

12