All Comments on 'Waiting for Erica'

by RogerWinters

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Utter garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't get it.

Why even be married? And why wouldn't she at least let him know she was alright. I don't care if I did give her permission to fuck another guy, (which I never would) I would still be pissed that she couldn't take 2 seconds to text me saying she was okay.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Love It!!

I'm single but would love to see my olady come home all fucking Wet, Hot, & ready to fuck my brains out!! I loved every word of this well written story.

Thanks for a good fuck story. I'll prolly read more of your stuff if you have any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We all know that this author and dirtoman are sick SOBs.

Story as sick as the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking Eunuch!

DIVORCE!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I don't know yet...

I don't know yet how the story will end...If this episode with her is unique, or if he will find he has lost his wife to others...I don't know how will she react to his episode with another woman...2* for now...In the end I'll rate the whole story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Author - there will be many silly little emotionally retarded turds giving you a hard time

for this excellent hotwife tale. They do make me laugh though I shouldn't because they are retards. Loved this 5*

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
strange

in the beginning of the story the agreement was everything out in the open. but then she don't tells him about the skyping or the emails with this guy or how far the video chat went. i think things may have gone to far for them to even come back from unless he is willing to let her go out whenever she wants to and not really let on what is actually happening when she goes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story but it went to her being sneaky which she will probably continue to do. He will get his turn and hopefully it will work to where they both have 1 time and use it to try the new stuff they liked with each other.the marriage doesn't look good and only the kids will really suffer because their parents didn't want to try different things with each other. Hopefully she wakes up sober and realizes that it was fun but she can never contact that guy again

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Wow!

Incredible story, and completely engaging from beginning to end. You perfectly captured the emotional torture of the husband waiting for his wife to return. And I like the way that you revealed what happened through the wife's own words. Very well done.

This is the type of story that should easily be rated above 4.5, but will linger at around 3.5, thanks to all the one-bombs from the BTB crowd. I hope you don't let the low rating discourage you from writing, nor from placing your next story in this category where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well just stick that fake dick up your ass while you wait.

When she gets home you can eat the cum out of her cheating ass. Gay married husbands. # 1

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Well written

A good erotic story. Shame that some 'readers' don't seem to understand that LW is about 'erotic extra-marital fun' and are upset by what they read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice subject but poorly written

I stopped reading when it became clear the author is unable to understand the meaning of the word 'random'. Learn the real meaning of words rather than adopting lazy teenage vernacular.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
This submission definitely needs 2 or 3 chapters behind it!

I see you only have one submission besides this one, so you are new to this site. The first thing you need to do is to COMPLETELY DELETE COMMENTS FROM ANYONE WHO SIGNED AS "ANONYMOUS!" They will usually always trash anyone's work. Just don't pay them any attention.

Now, this story is clear, well told, and very erotic. And you can spell and use words correctly! A lot on here cannot do that. I suggest a ch. 2 of the next morning when she wakes up with a tremendous hangover. But more importantly she is over come with guilt for having "cheated." After hubby finally calms her fears, and explains that it wasn't cheating since she set it up with his full (but limited) knowledge, she will finish out the story. You didn't tell how his semen got in her and how her cunt was already loose, raw, red, and well used. Forget about hubby finding some slut for him to do. They have succeeded in doing what they set out to do, bring "spice" to their love making. She swears her love for him, and promises she will never cheat on him. But hubby convinces her to go on at least a few more dates, before their experiment is over, and don't want to risk being seen by friends. This should give you enough ideas for a couple of chapters. The suspense of the time going by, and hubby not knowing is what made this interesting. Probably her cell phone battery had run down!

Definite 5 *'s on the erection scale.

wylderoswylderosover 9 years ago
Great erotic touch, well-written and fun!

Very realistic and well-done. Don't listen to the pervy, slobbering creeps that hate the LW stories and can't keep their eyes off them at the same time! Card-carrying misanthropic schizophrenic jerks all, with one hand on a Bible that they've never actually read and the other on their tiny little dicks! Hope to see more of your stories in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: This submission definitely needs 2 or 3 chapters behind it!

Yes, by all means, listen to someone who's so insecure they can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
The writing was believable

...the characters not so much. At least I can't wrap my mine about the whole willing cuckold thing. I guess that there are men and women who get off on it but it just doesn't register on my radar screen at all. Earlier I had decided to give this one a pass and then went ahead and read it. It made me tired and sad. Others will find it stimulating but in my mind it's a sad commentary on all of us.

At least there was no betrayal, no deceit, and no "it's just sex".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do people REALLY do this stuff? Seriously?

This is all just fantasy, right?

Could not imagine the extreme anxiety a husband who agrees (or wants) to try this kind of stuff must go through...

I know I could never do this, and while the subject matter is not my cup of tea, I recognize the skills of the writer for the folks who enjoy this kind of story.

5*

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 9 years ago
Waiting is so fun!!

Really well written and you captured the emotional turmoil of the husband waiting for his wife to come home from a date very well. I have been in David's shoes many times waiting for my wife to come home after one of her dates and I can tell you it is deliciously stressful but well worth the wait! I hope there are more chapters and I can almost guarantee that Erica will want to date again soon! Well Done!

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Not into the cucky thing

but this was more hotwife flavor. Hot writing, good job maintaining suspsense as to what happened. No disrespect by the wife to the husband which makes it acceptable to me. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
swingerjoe

Can't you ever make a comment without whining about something? I know cuck stories turn you on, but admit that others may not feel the same way. This may be erotic to you, but it's non-erotic to me. Moving on, no vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A well presented, well written story......

.....about a topic I personally loathe.

There seem to be a lot of holes in the thinking of the characters. It is especially weird to me that the long conservative, almost gentile wife comes home swearing like a sailor and actively, openly excited about her first extramarital sex.

Most women I've seen go through this clam up to their husbands, then almost immediately begin arranging the next assignation.....without discussing their intentions. Indeed, they seem to think doing it as often as possible and keeping it a secret is the best choice.

It seems that once that door opens, they no longer feel the need to communicate or hold themselves to any standard of loyalty or faithfulness. Well actually, I think they want more hot sex and don't feel any need to ask, preferring to keep the secret to avoid any discussion or dispute.....sort of breaking with their husband's faith in them and the arrangement they agreed to in the beginning.

I'll admit this is definitely not universally true. But certainly fits a surprising majority of situations.

As a presentation, it was quite well made.....let's see what happens to him.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Wow - what an erotically-charged tale. Great character development with the wife, who discovers her inner slut. Excellent job of depicting the wife in her inebriated/aroused state. Definite 5* !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick Ass Story

Only another cuckold would like it.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Pretty

Pretty fucked up couple, even more fucked up fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written

But not my thing. So she had much better sex with the new guy so now what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!

A couple of things about this story are amazing. First, if this is not your cup of tea, why read it then try to shoot the author down?

Secondly, this is probably pretty much fiction with maybe some actual components and is there for readers to enjoy! Amazing people can get so worked up over this

subject.

I read it, liked it, and enjoyed the hard on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PURE DISGUSTING TRASH

As the title says, TRASH!!!

sendbadsendbadalmost 4 years ago
Please continue

Its great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It seemed completely fake. The characters did not seem to hold their definition. They just said and did random stuff, as if the writer had a list to be checked off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure to give this a "0" or 1. A man lets his wife be fucked by another, now it's his turn? And he gets turned on so much he doesn't let her finish the story? Warped, sickening. I realize there're probably men that get off on this in reality, & the same words apply. But in this story, everything seems strained- the past conversation, the current conversation, by her having to play with herself while telling the story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't realize this was going to be this type of story until I was somewhat in it. I can't believe the conversations after the out of marriage fucking, nor that any man in his right man would actually agree with this. I also wonder if it's going to be a one-off, or more likely start down an unwanted road. He gave permission now & she tasted the thrill, so to speak, of it. What's to stop her from repeating this, and often... behind hubby's back? Them winding up naked as she's telling the story = and not even finishing! - is unbelievable.

I'm reminded of a saying: "Be careful about what you wish for>" Indeed, you might not like the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And the NEXT time she'll cheat if hubby doesn't agree again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous