Waiting for Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soooooo," she asks. "Where shall I begin?"

"At the beginning," I say. "From when you arrived at the hotel. Don't spare any details."

She giggles. "Okay. All the details. Well, I arrived at the hotel and met him at the bar as planned. He was already there—"

"Don't forget to play with yourself as you tell me the story," I remind her.

"Ahhhh, I forgot! Sorry." She obediently starts touching herself, ever so gently, pulling up her right leg and spreading just a bit wider to give me an even better look at her cunt. "Now where was I?"

"He was already there..."

"Oh yes. Mark was sitting at the table..." A sort of dreamy look forms in her eyes as she rubs her pussy slowly, her fingers gently circling her clit. "So I went over to his table and introduced myself. He was even better looking in person than in his ads, or on Skype."

"Did he like you?"

"Oh, yeah. He liked me all right. He couldn't keep his hands off me the whole time—like from the very beginning. He sat really close and kept stroking my hair and rubbing my legs and telling me how hot I was."

"Wow."

"We just sat at the table for a while and had a few drinks. We really hit it off. He's really into—"

"What did you drink?"

"Umm, a couple glasses of wine, a couple gin and tonics, a couple shots of tequila..."

"Jesus, that's a lot."

"Yeah, like I said we really hit it off. We were partying together. Big time. Talking and talking and talking. He was telling me all about places he'd visited: France, South Africa, Thailand. Then we danced for a while. Then he told me he had a room upstairs and asked if I'd join him for a nightcap."

"I see. So you went up with him?"

"Oh, I sure did."

"What time was that at?"

"Oh, I don't know. One? Two? I kind of lost count."

"So what happened when you got up to the hotel room?"

"Mmmm. God. Okay, well..." She squirms a little and rubs her left tit a bit before resuming the story.

Watching her, I am completely transfixed. I barely even recognize her. She's acting so strangely. Normally, she's shy and doesn't like being seen naked. Any time we make love, she insists on being under the sheets. But here she is, on top of the covers, not caring that she's completely exposed. And her movements are so—loose, is the only way I can describe it. Perhaps it's because she's drunk, but it's more than that. Her legs are carelessly spread open as though she would gladly fuck anybody who might walk in the room at that moment. And the more details she gives me about her night, the looser she gets. I notice that she keeps fingering herself a little more vigorously as she continues the story. In other words, she is totally getting off on telling me. Not faking it. Not rubbing herself just for my benefit—but actually getting pleasure from it.

"Well, the first thing I did was go to the bathroom..."

"Of course, after all that drinking."

"Of course. I had to piss like crazy! When I got out of the bathroom, he was lying on the bed."

"Naked?"

"No, still wearing clothes. I went over to the bed and squatted down and kissed him. We kissed—mmm, kissed for a really long time, it seemed like. He's a nice kisser. And at some point I put my hand on his crotch and...my god, he was so fucking hard. I mean like bulging. So I unzipped his pants and I reached under his boxer shorts and pulled out his dick."

Now I can tell she is really getting into it. Her legs are spread even wider and she has sort of sunk into the cushions behind her. There is a farway, glazed look in her eyes as she talks, and she seems almost oblivious to the fact that she has started to ever so slowly, rhythmically, fuck herself with her middle finger.

"You liked his dick?"

"Mmmm, god yes. He has a beautiful dick."

"Were you getting wet by this point?"

"By this point?" She laughed. "Baby, I was wet before I even left the house. I was wet in the fucking shower. I've been wet all night!"

"Seriously? Hey, tell me—I'm dying to know—were you masturbating when you locked the door before you left? When I was mixing you the drink?"

She laughs. "Guilty as charged. A little appetizer, if you will."

"You are nasty! So then what?"

"Well, I stroked his cock for a while, then he asked me to come up on to the bed and positioned me in a sort of 69 position."

"But you guys were both still dressed at this point?"

"Yes, fully dressed. I kept stroking him and he was rubbing my panties against my pussy...like fingering me with you panties still on. Fuck it felt good. I think now you understand why my underwear was so wet!"

"Yes, I do. It makes perfect sense."

"He kept rubbing me and then pulled my panties aside and started licking my pussy. As soon as he started I was, like, totally ready to come already."

"How did it feel?"

"Amazing. He knows how to lick a pussy. He did that for a while, and I was like, 'let's get naked.' So I got off the bed and undressed while he stroked his cock, watching me. I undressed nice and slow, gave him a nice show. Then got on the bed, back in 69 position. We 69ed for, like, ages, and then..."

Suddenly, she got a little shy.

"I can't tell you this," she laughed. "You're going to hate me!"

"Oh no, I won't. Quite the opposite. You have no idea how much you're turning me on!"

"How can I know that? Why don't you get naked too?"

Good point. So I strip off my boxers and my t-shirt, and now I'm naked, with a massive throbbing erection.

She is staring at my cock with a delighted look on her face. "God, David, get over here now!" Instinctively, she spreads her legs even wider and reclines deeper into the pillows.

"Not so fast," I laugh. "Finish your story. Then I'll fuck you."

"Okaaaay." She's breathing deeply now, rubbing her clit even more energetically. "Well, he put his finger in my asshole while we were 69ing. And... Well, he was fucking me with his finger. In my ass. And I started to..."

Now she is laughing and moaning at the same time, a weird combination of arousal and shyness. Her tits are heaving with her heavy breathing.

"You started to what?"

"I started to squirt, David, all over the fucking bed!" She says this in a low whisper, as though telling a secret.

"Wow. Really?"

"Really. Mmmmm. God. It was amazing. He was licking me and his finger was all slippery and wet from my pussy, so he could easily slide it in and out of my asshole. And I just exploded. I mean I soaked the fucking bed."

I am getting so turned on now, that I can't keep my hands off my cock. I start stroking it as she keeps laying on the details.

"And he kept doing it, and I just kept dripping and dripping for ages. It was like one long orgasm, and we hadn't even fucked yet. I've never felt that. He knew exactly what to do."

"My god."

She's on a roll now. Her eyes are almost closed and she is vividly recalling her intense pleasure, fucking herself now with the middle and pointer fingers of her right hand. "And I just wanted his cock so badly inside of me. So I got on top of him and straddled him and I was grinding and grinding and... God, his cock was so thick... It filled me up. And I just kept squirting... It was fucking incredible, David. And then he kind of repositioned me, and all of a sudden his cock was up..."

She stops, suddenly opening her eyes, wondering if she's gone too far. But she can tell from the expression on my face and the hardness of my cock that I'm loving every word. So she keeps going.

"His cock was up my ass, David. My god, I didn't know I would like anal. But, mmmm... God, it felt amazing... And I was rubbing my clit ... Like this ... Like really rubbing it and grinding against him and his big dick was way up inside of my ass and I was like a fucking hot water tap... Out of control. The poor guy was soaking wet, like a puddle of my juices on his chest!"

I can't resist any longer. I crawl over to her and slip my finger inside of her. Her pussy is gushingly wet, so loose it feels like she could fuck a horse. I've never felt it like that before. It was like dipping my hand into a bucket of hot water. I'm actually able to fit my whole fist inside her, easily.

"Fuck me, David. Mmmmmm, fuck me."

I grab her ankles and pull her feet up in the air, exposing her hairy, wet cunt and I start aggressively fucking her. She moans, writhes, bites her lip, scratches my chest with her long nails. The wet sloppy slapping noise of my dick sliding in and out of her cunt echoes throughout the bedroom. The scent of her pussy is powerful-I inhale the intoxicating aroma of perfume mixed with raw, fishy cunt. Because she is so wet, her pussy makes a loud squishy sound that intensifies the more I fuck her.

"Fuck me," she says. "Fuck your little slut."

And I do. Oh, I do. I fuck her so hard that she squirts—again—all over the bed, her body shuddering and shivering in a torrent of ecstasy. I can't take any more - eventually I come inside of her, unleashing the hottest, thickest stream of cum I've ever delivered.

We both fall back on the bed, exhausted. Within seconds, she is already asleep, and I take a few moments to admire her body in all her slutty glory. Her cunt is ravaged—red, raw, glistening with moisture, a little stream of cum—mine or Mark's, who knows?—dribbling down from her pussy into a little puddle on the bed.

I shut off the light and lie back with a big grin on my face.

This, I think to myself, is only the beginning. Next time, it's my turn. I shudder with excitement as I anticipate my own search for a slut. Things are fucking amazing, but they're only getting better.

12