Waiting for Purple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like we don't really need this do we?" she said.

With him still inside of her, she began riding him again. Ken was now resigned. He simply looked up at the light and watched it shift from the blue it had reached again, back to a deep purple. Even when he climaxed, he gave no reaction.

"That's it baby, fill me up," said the woman.

Ken felt his balls unload, but he didn't feel any of the pleasure. Part of his mind was already resigned to having sex with a stranger if it mean avoiding getting zapped, but he'd wanted it on his terms. Not like this.

"Ooh, that feels so good," purred the woman.

She looked up at the light with a smile, but then hopped off of Ken in alarm.

"What the fuck?" she cried. "Why is it only dark blue? Where's the violet? Where's the purple?"

Even worse, the light was already sliding back through the dark blue range to light blue.

"I give up," cried the woman. "I just give up, I don't know what they want."

She reached up and undid the cuffs on his hands, then his legs.

She left him alone and went and sat in a stuffed chair in the room, staring up at the light in sadness.

Ken reached down and untied his feet, then walked toward her.

"I'm so sorry," she said, looking down at the ground. '"I thought... you know... if I got my kinks off it would get us through."

Anger had been building in Ken's mind. He was angry at the situation and at this odd world they'd been thrust into. He was angry at himself for having been tempted by Kim before, and by the pleasure he knew he'd experienced with this woman. Right then, he was angriest at the blonde woman and what she'd done to him.

The light was yellow.

"I'm sorry," she said again.

He reached down and grabbed her by the hair.

"How dare you," he growled. "How dare you do that to me."

"I thought... I thought it would work," she said. "Anything not to get zapped. I said I was sorry."

She was looking down. As a result, she didn't see what Ken saw.

The light was green.

"Maybe there's still a chance," he thought to himself.

"Make it up to me," he growled.

Still with a firm grasp on her hair, he pulled her face toward his crotch.

There was no doubt about how she could make it up.

"Alright," she said. "I'll do it."

"You're damned right you will," he ordered.

He kept his fingers wrapped through her hair as her lips sought out the softened tip of his cock. In truth, it didn't take her much to get him stiff again. Her full pouty lips excited him, and the idea that he was controlling his recent tormenter seemed to excite his body in ways that surprised him.

She was soon taking him all the way into her mouth, but it wasn't enough. The anger lingering in his mind made him not to not only control her, but own her.

"Deeper," he ordered.

She looked up at him with fearful eyes and pushed his cock further down her throat. She kept it there for several seconds before coming up for breath.

"Deeper," he insisted.

Now his cock went even further in, but it still wasn't enough.

On the next plunge, he grabbed her hair and pulled her all the way to him. Her lips were crushed against his pelvis and balls as his stiff shaft rubbed her throat raw. Again and again, he pulled her face into him until she was forced to pull off of him and gasp for breath. Any remorse he had was erased by the fact that the light was now a deep blue. Whatever it was they were supposed to do, they were doing something right.

Still grasping her hair, he lifted her up to a standing position, but then grabbed her arm and twisted it around behind her. She gave a whimper of pain, followed by one of pleasure upon feeling his cock pressed against her ass.

"Come on," he groaned into her ear.

He led her forcibly into the bathroom, shoving her before him. He pushed her against the bathroom counter and she bent over it, leaning upon it with her arms. It was clear she wasn't going to move. He was in control now.

There was a small light panel in the bathroom, it was about the size of a nightlight.

It was Indigo... deep blue.

He turned off the light and closed the door. Now they could only see their faces by the deep blue light of the panel.

He pushed his hand between her legs to spread them wide. She moaned with the pleasure of the feeling and spread them willingly.

"I know your secret," he said. "You like to be controlled, don't you?"

"Mm hmm," was all she could say.

"Now that I control you, you'd do anything for me, wouldn't you?"

"Anything," she whispered. "Anything you told me. You own me."

"Why?" he asked.

"Because... I need to," she murmured. "I need to be controlled."

"Why?" he asked again.

"Everything... everything I do is about control. My house is clean. My kids are well behaved. I have a job, too. I'm the one who keeps everything in its place. Just.... sometimes I want to be told. I want to be told what to do."

"Do you now?" asked Ken.

He pushed himself harder against her.

"Oh, yes," she moaned.

"Then put me inside of you," he ordered.

She obeyed. She reached down between her legs and slid him in. She moaned as his shoved himself into her.

He bent over her, his entire chest touching her back. His mouth was now right beside her ear.

"Tell me your name," he growled into her ear.

"Donna," she moaned.

"Where are you from, Donna?" he asked.

"Plainfield," she moaned.

"Well, Donna from Plainfield, I'll make you a promise."

"What?" she said in a whimper.

"If we ever get out of her and our paths happen to cross, I'll be in control. I don't care if your husband is there, or I'm married, or what the scenario is. If I find you, I'll pull you aside that very instant and fuck you raw. You'll do as I say, is that clear?"

"Absolutely," she murmured. "Anything. I'll do anything you want."

"Good!" he said.

"Ahh!" she cried out. With his last word he had thrust into her, almost lifting her off the ground. He pulled back and pummeled her again.

This was not making love. This was fucking. Beyond that, it was grudge fucking. He was still punishing her for what she had done to him (almost) against his will. His hips smashed into her ass, but she did not resist. Their bodies slapped together with audible force as they watched each others' eyes via the mirror in the dim blue light.

Soon, her body was rocking back against his with each plunge.

His fingers sought out her hair again and she moaned with the pleasure of her head being jerked back.

The light was now approaching purple.

Ken felt his balls tense, but he didn't stop the methodical fucking he was giving to Donna. Even as his cock unloaded, he kept slamming into her. The added lubrication of his second blast of cum was all Donna needed and she cried out with pleasure as her own orgasm surged through her body. They finally stopped moving, Ken falling on top of her back, both of them struggling to even stand in their post-coital exhaustion.

They looked at the light. It was undeniably purple.

"Is that the color?" asked Ken.

"It is, I'm sure of it," said Donna.

"Well, I guess that means one of us has to go," said Ken.

Circle, Bed were the two icons in their heads. 'Go to bed'.

"Well, that's something new," said Donna. "I could definitely use a nap."

They retired to the bedroom and fell asleep wrapped in each others' arms. After their intense fuck experience, it was a wonderful relief. They were trapped in some odd perversion of hell and to simply know the comfort of another person, anyone, was a welcome feeling.

With no windows and no clocks, they had no idea how long they slept. What Ken did know was he awoke to the feeling of soft lips around his cock, bringing him to firmness

Circle, Door. Flashed in Donna's mind.

"Oh well," she said, pulling her mouth off his cock with a smile. "I suppose we just learned another rule. No second helpings after purple."

She crawled up the bed to place a firm kiss on his lips.

"Goodbye, Ken," she said in a sultry voice.

"Goodbye, Donna from Plainfield," said Ken.

"Don't forget your promise," she said.

With that, she was gone.

Ken looked down at his stiff cock and contemplated covering himself. He shrugged and simply waited. Soon enough, he heard the door opening and footsteps approaching.

His next partner was a chocolate-skinned black woman with wide hips and perfect, full breasts. Though her face was not conventionally beautiful, the smile which lit it up made all the difference.

"Oh sweetie," she said with a grin, "you give me that thing, we'll be purpling it up before you know it."

***

To follow were several lovers. Some had been there slightly longer, others were newer.

One thing Ken quickly learned was the key to success was being communicative. He would tell the women what he liked and they would tell them what they liked.

Some women loved it rough, others soft. Some got off on giving blowjobs, some loved having him go down on him. Others just wanted straight sex..

One woman in particular had to have it anally. They fucked for over an hour, but still, the light kept drifting toward red. Finally, Ken buried himself in her ass and all it took was the first burst of his hot seed into her dark channel to send her over the precipice into bliss... and the light to a scintillating purple.

The days, the lovers, and the liaisons started to blur together. Food arrived at times, sleep was allowed, but there was no explanation. The lights in their heads provided no insight. They were simply signals. 'Go', 'No', 'Yes', 'Sleep', 'Eat'. Nothing more. No explanation, no apologies.

There was a slightly haunted look about the 'inmates' as they called themselves. As much as the place sounded like a sexual paradise, the fear around the forced encounters gave it a pervasive air of trepidation. After twenty lovers, Ken realized he had been zapped four times. Try as they might, he and those lovers had not been able to surmise what it was 'they' wanted. Both he and his lovers had achieved orgasms, but whatever criteria they were expected to meet, they hadn't found them.

In the conversations they had with each other, the consensus was that the masters of the place were a 'they' not an 'it'. Everyone just knew that it must be a group of people, or beings, who were watching and controlling them.

They were all keenly aware of the lights and learned to react as quickly as possible. For example, one woman Ken was partnered with had extra sensitive nipples. Ken learned this by watching the light. The closer his lips got to the tips of her breasts, the more the light moved toward violet.

Ken had grown so used to the light, he could tell even the slightest shift in wavelengths. He was buried inside of that woman and he was pumping slowly, but once his lips reached her nipples he saw the shift in the spectrum. Eventually, he stopped even moving his cock and focused entirely on her breasts. With his tongue and lips playing with her right nipple, and his fingers pinching and tweaking her left nipple, he was able to let the light itself guide to bringing her to an orgasm with her breasts alone. They had finished that session with his cock enveloped between her breasts while he titfucked her until he spilled out over her neck and lovely mounds. He used that same seed to rub into her breasts and bring her to a second orgasm... and they achieved a full 'purpling' as they all called it.

***

Ken was exhausted and weary. He'd just been zapped for the fifth time and his entire body felt like it was going to fall apart.

His partner had been a capable, lovely, willing woman in her early forties named Ginny. They had pleased each other in every way they could think of, but still the light had drifted toward the wrong end of the rainbow. They'd fucked each other desperately as the clock ticked down, but red had arrived with them joined together and they had only been able to cling to each other as lightning bolts of agony shot through the pain centers of their brains.

'They' had ordered Ginny to leave and Ken had covered his head with the pillow to try and block out any light and sound. His head was pounding from the pain and he just wanted to shut himself away from any external sensations.

Through the muffling of the pillow he heard the elevator door open. Through vibrations in the floor, he heard the approach of feet toward the bed. Whoever it was laid down beside him and snuggled into him. Though he wasn't looking he could feel that her body was nubile and something about the skin seemed to indicate she was fairly young. Her voice in his ear seemed to bear up that observation.

"Hello, my name is Akshaya."

Her voice bore the trace of an accent, and the tone of it mixed with that made it positively hypnotizing.

"I'm Ken," he said.

"Did they zap you?" she asked.

"God, yes," he moaned. "I don't know why either, we tried everything."

"Don't worry," she said. "You're only my sixth and I've been zapped all five times before."

"And you're still alive?" asked Ken in surprise.

"Somehow," she said matter-of-factly.

"How do you feel?"

"Sore," she said. "Sore everywhere. My head, my body... down there, everywhere."

"What's the color?" Ken asked.

"Not bad," she said. "Right in the middle. Sky blue with a touch of green."

"Stay here then," he whispered. "Maybe we can nap."

"I'd like that," she said.

Her curvaceous but tender body snuggled closer to him. He felt her breathing relax almost instantly as her hand draped across her chest.

"Goodnight Ken," she whispered in her mesmerizing voice.

They drifted off to sleep wrapped around each other.

When Ken awoke several hours later, the headache was gone. He looked up at the ceiling and was pleased to see that the panel was still blue. He looked down at the girl sleeping with him and found her lovely, what he could see of her. Her skin was of a dusky brown hue and seemed to almost shimmer. Her legs were shapely and her ass was round in just the right ways. He couldn't see her breasts, but based on what he felt pressed against her, he knew they were more than ample. He could only see a slight part of her face because her hair had fallen over the rest. He was so curious, he had to sneak a peek. As he brushed her hair back she stirred and then looked up at him with a smile.

He had seen women of many shapes and varieties since entering the asylum. Many had been beautiful, many had been athletic, many had been lusty and amorous.

But now, for the first time, he was smitten.

"Hello," she said in a soft voice.

"I'm sorry I woke you," he said. "I just... I just wanted to see what you looked like."

"Don't be," she said. "I feel so good! It's as though I slept for a week."

"Who knows, maybe we did," said Ken.

She suddenly remembered and her head snapped up to look at the panel.

"Still blue," she marveled. "How nice of them. Perhaps they are giving us a vacation. So, how do I look?"

"I uh... what?"

"You said you wanted to see what I look like. What do you think?"

"Frankly, I'm stunned."

"Why thank you," she said with a blush. "I suppose compliments might not mean too much in this place, but I'll take whatever I can get."

Her voice was beginning to hypnotize him again. There was something in it like chalk on a chalkboard, or the gentle rasp of pottery sliding across a hard surface. Whatever it was made the hair on the back of Ken's neck stand up at attention, but in a good way. Just listening to her made him feel half drowsy and half awake at the same time.

"So, what do you think?" he heard her saying.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

She giggled.

"I asked why you think we are here."

"Oh," he said. I've almost given up wondering. At first I thought it was a government experiment. Then I thought it was aliens, then I... I just stopped wondering and started counting."

"Counting?"

Everyone counts how many they've been with. You are twenty-eight for me."

"Why does everyone count?"

"I think because we're thinking there might be a magic number. Like, when twenty-five came around, I thought for sure they'd let me out after that. Then I wondered if ones where I got zapped didn't count."

"Oh dear," said Akshaya. "If that was the case, I'd still be on zero."

"Tell me your story," said Ken.

"Very well," said Akshaya, but let me get more comfortable.

She rolled up on top of him, though she didn't slide down upon his swiftly hardening cock.

"My name is Akshaya Jayasuriya. My father is from Sri Lanka and my mother is from Southern India. Theirs was an arranged marriage. I was born in Sri Lanka, but we moved to the States when I was eleven. We've lived in Glen Ellyn ever since then. I went to Glen Ellyn North High School and I was attending North Central College in Naperville until... until. Well, until here."

"Until I entered this horrible place I was a virgin. I remained a virgin during my first and second men. They were both gentlemen, and because of that we got zapped. I insisted that the third man take me... and still we were zapped. I couldn't stop crying. The fourth man was rough and clumsy. Zapped. The fifth man, Henry, was good.. but I cried and again we were zapped. And now, I am with you, and for some reason we have been here for hours and gotten to sleep and we haven't started anything and the light is still blue and I think that is just lovely. Now, what is your story?"

"Well," said Ken, "My name is Ken Baker and I'm twenty-seven years old. I went to school at OPRF in Oak Park and went to college at Lakeland College in Wisconsin. I graduated, got a job in traditional advertising, and then started my own online agency with a couple of friends. We've been doing pretty well. Before I came here, I'd just gotten engaged to my girlfriend, Sarah... and now, I'm here. I hope, if we ever get out, she'll understand my being unfaithful."

"I think she will," said Akshaya. "Tell me about her."

Ken started to tell Akshaya about Sarah. With Akshaya's full breasts resting on his chest, it should have been hard to tell her about his fiancé - but something in Akshaya's easy nature made it seem like the most natural thing in the world to be discussing his fiancé with a naked, exotic beauty lying atop him.

She asked him more questions and he asked his own in turn. A couple of hours later, they realized the light was still blue and they had yet to commence making any sort of love.

"How scared were you with the first guy?" asked Ken. "I bet you were just devastated and terrified at the same time."

"I was," she agreed.

"My first time was scary, but it was just my senior prom," he said. "I can't imagine having to do it my first time here."

"It was indeed terrifying," said Akshaya. "But what do you know about being scared. You're a man. Your first time must have been the most joyful night of your life."

"Hardly," said Ken.

He went on to tell her about the awkwardness of the night of his Senior Prom and they both laughed about it.

"Ken, can I ask you something?" she said when they were done laughing.

"Anything," said Ken.

"Would you like to take a shower with me? I know I could do it on my own, but I like spending time with you."

"I'd love to," said Ken.

They walked to the bathroom and Akshaya started the shower and stepped in. Ken took the vision of her in and marveled at the way the shower simply enhanced her beauty. Her breasts were indeed full, but rode high as they only can with a 19 year-old. Her eyes were huge and brown with a bit of an almond shape. Her smile was beyond beguiling. Her waist and legs and ass only seemed more shapely when viewed with her standing up. Her pubic hair was trimmed in a tight bikini cut.

She seemed just as pleased with the look of him and finally giggled at the way he was gawking.