Waiting for Purple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken wanted to go to her but his legs wouldn't move. He could only stand there in shock as the girl who had haunted his dreams and fantasies cried on the stairs.

At last, he felt a gentle touch on his shoulder.

"Go to her," said Sabeetha. "She needs you."

He climbed the stairs and sat down beside her. She turned to him and cradled his face in her hands, wanting nothing more than to prove to herself that he was real.

"Your fiance?" she asked.

He shook his head.

"She was in there, too," he said. "We even spent a night together inside that place. As soon as we touched each other that night, we knew that it was over."

"How terrible," said Akshi.

"No, it wasn't," said Ken. "What was terrible were the months to follow when the only thing in the world I wanted was you."

"Don't lie," said Akshi. "You were taking good care of yourself. I've checked the message boards for people who have been inside. You have some great admirers... and some interesting fetishes, I might add."

"What about you?" said Ken, grinning. "I heard about you from other women who had heard about you from other men. If your name spreads that far, you know you are doing something right."

"I suppose I was," said Akshi, lifting her head proudly.

"But I'm not lying," said Ken. "Akshi, whenever I rode the the elevator, I would shout out your name as loudly as I could, hoping you might be in one of the rooms I was passing."

"I did the same thing!" she said with a laugh.

She kissed him. Of the thousands of embraces of every shape and variety Ken had experienced, he knew that one would be burned forever into his memory.

After they had kissed for several minutes, the passion between them was practically throwing off heat.

"Maybe we could find a hotel," she whispered into his ear.

"Oh for god's sake, stay here," called Akshi's mother from the base of the stairs. "After what you've been through you think I would ask you to go somewhere else? Goodness! Your father gets home late today and I will keep busy down here. Use the guest room, it has a bigger bed."

So saying, Sabeetha departed for the kitchen, brushing a good share of tears from her own eyes.

A few minutes later, Ken emerged from the bathroom attached to the guest bedroom. He was greeted by a true vision of beauty. The bed was a four-poster and Akshaya had lowered the silk curtains around it. Through the diaphanous fabric he could see her dressed in elegant white lingerie which complimented her South Asian skin perfectly.

He pushed the curtains aside and crawled in beside her. They kissed for long enough to excite each other thoroughly. Counter to what one might have thought, they were both nervous and anxious about what was to come.

Akshi rose up on her knees and reached down for the hem of her lingerie. Ken was treated to the amazing beauty of her ripe body. The fact that such a body had been 'ripened' by hundreds of men oddly only served to arouse him even more.

For Akshi it was the same. Gazing upon Ken's nude form and his hard cock stirred her imagination toward thoughts of how he must have pleasured so many women. What Akshi had read on the message boards had served as fodder for many self-pleasuring sessions, visualizing what Ken from Bucktown had done to women's bodies. A particular entry from a woman named Grace had her already contemplating the purchase of some ropes and handcuffs.

For now, however, it was time for each other. Akshi laid back and beckoned Ken to her.

"Ken, will you be my first?" she asked with a grin.

"Your first what?" he said.

"Oh!" she cried, and slapped his shoulder playfully. "Don't you remember?"

"Of course I do," he said softly. "I have another idea, Akshi."

"What's that, beloved?"

"Why don't we make this our first?"

"Our first what?" she asked with her entrancing voice.

"Our first time we make love after you agree to marry me."

She caught her breath and was unashamed at the tears which pooled in her almond-shaped eyes.

"I think that would be a wonderful first," she whispered.

She reached down put her hand around his hips to pull him into her. Their lips met in a kiss that spoke of love and new beginnings.

***

Thanks for reading! Votes, comments, and favorites are always appreciated.