All Comments on 'Waiting in the Dark'

by Popper_Papa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!!

Very well written and interesting! Please make more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glory Holes

Man I Miss Glory Holes, I wish I could put one in my house, I would make it my full time job

ChefStiffyChefStiffyover 6 years ago
Sounds like a great time

Congrats, you sound like a prefect cocksucker, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great cum-slut mouth-fucking....

Just turn around, and feel your ass cheeks spread and held apart. Then the ticklish rimming begins, and you melt into it. You are so fucked. The mouth goes away, but hands keep your asshole spread, and in comes the long shaft, right up your ass-cunt. You are fucked, little guy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Prefer

I would have him with me on BED. GLORYHOLE is nothing wrong. By the way, thank you for post. Yes I did clicked 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope you still read these comments, I want to tell you how great it was to hear your description was of "A good bass beat helps them cum faster"! I am a musician and I have LOVED stroking, sucking and fucking to hot, pumping dance music since I discovered how much more pleasurable the orgasm is! The first time I got off like that was to a Penthouse Forum letter describing a guys wife making him suck cock. The story was SOO hot but was made hotter by me stroking my 16 year old cock to Musique's "Push, Push, in the Bush"! I would time my strokes so that I'd shoot my load when the singer built the musical climax up by saying "Are you ready? Are you ready for this? Do you like it? Do you like it like this?" repeatedly until she would let out a long moan and sing "Push Push in the Bush", I would spray my hot, creamy teen load all over my smooth nipples and tummy, what an AWESOME feeling! Now I stroke to Britney Spears music, Nikki Minaj stuff, anything with a hot beat I can stroke to! Love your description of the first gloryhole, too, two cocks in a row AND a BBC as well, I would LOVE to work a gloryhole with you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous