All Comments on '"Waiting" on Fantasy Pt. 02'

by Delvesdeep

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loved it! Keep it coming.

P.S. I appreciate your editing too! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Whats next for David/Michelle and Simone?

Will David meet the Greek man as Michelle again and will the man also want Simone too as well as Michelle. A three way relationship sounds hot and how far will David become Michelle. Can't wait till chapter 3.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
very hot

More please.. you had me hot and wet every minute.. I want to be Michelle and experience all she did and much more... Greek guy take me now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
New Chapter

Please make new ones, to perhaps have Michelle, Simone, and either the Greek Man or the two Asian men in a three way (4 way in 2 men's case).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Really would love to read more =)

I forgot the name of this story and looked for weeks to find it again, its one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Here's why no professional escort would do this

Seriously, no. There is such a thing as "informed consent". Telling someone they will be working as a waitress and then turning them out as a prostitute fails that standard.

Switching someone from vanilla to BDSM without prior informed consent? Again, no. Even in the BDSM community, there are safewords, there is the "safe sane consensual" concept; if Jenny wants to end the session, her handcuffs are removed - and the session is over. That standard was not met.

Even paid escorts have the right to determine their menu of services and their clearly-defined limits. For instance, CFS BBBJ would mean a provider is willing to perform oral sex without condoms, but all penetration ("covered full service") must be safe sex. CBJ ("covered blowjob") would mean oral is also done as safer sex. NR LFK DATY BFE would mean *she* is massaged, kissed, eaten and given some affection (which might be fun). Look at almost any escort website or review and you'll see these sort of terms. Persist in demanding BBFS and (unless the provider really wants AIDS) the session ends.

Escorts also have the right to be paid for what they do, up front. Not paying her for a previous, successfully-completed session just because some subsequent client requested/demanded (and was refused) BBBJ BBFS BBGRK HIV HPV AIDS STD or some such loveliness is exploitation and theft. The limits exist for a reason, and no professional escort would agree to work under these ridiculous, one-sided conditions.

Oh, and enjoy your AIDS.

AnzacA1AnzacA1over 7 years ago
Complaining about unrealistic-ness

Mate, it's fictional. Also, they had the ability to opt out at any time, which two girls did.

nadaliwnadaliwover 7 years ago
Loved it.

Will you let us know what happened in China.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Evening

Very well written. Each little encounter built on the previous of the night. Each one had a different part of me wanting to live the experience. I thoroughly enjoyed the story, please let us know what happens in China.

sexysierra_cdsexysierra_cdover 6 years ago
wow

more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such a hot story.

Please continue it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous