"Waiting" on Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've come for Jenny's clothes and the key," I said. He looked me up and down and licked his lips in a move that somehow reminded me of 'Jabba the Hut' at that moment.

"You're going to have to take her place if want the clothes." He was completely hairless, even his eyebrows had been removed and his great stomach hid his crutch from view completely.

"Perhaps if you just handed back the key, I may take you up on your offer," I responded, sickened by the thought.

"Oh don't be like that, honey. I wouldn't want to have to report you to that hard ass bitch you call a boss over a little misunderstanding." He smirked.

Fuck! This asshole was now blackmailing me. He was going to jeopardize everything. Why did I decide to be a knight in shining armor all of a sudden? Why didn't I just use the button on the bracelet to call Leon or better yet tell Jenny to call him so I wasn't involved at all? If I called now the fat bastard might be given a wrap over the knuckles but I'll get cast out regardless. 'The customer's always right' business mantra has always pissed me off but never more so than at this moment.

"Couldn't you just be kind and hand me the clothing and key? I would be very thankful!" I purred running a finger along his naked thigh.

He smiled predatorily, no warmth behind his eyes at all. "Sorry, but I have you here now and I've always wanted to dominate a nurse. The little redhead was very accommodating, even bringing along her own handcuffs, but the thought of you in my hands is really quite exquisite." I noticed his head of his cock appear from under his rolls as he spoke. It reminded me of a snake's head coming out from hiding to strike.

"So how can I help you?" I said with a sigh through clenched teeth.

He smiled again triumphantly and said, "Start by dropping to your knees bitch and suck the dirty juices off my cock that that the redhead slut left!"

I reluctantly slowly dropped to my knees and he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me violently to his cock. He leaned back then grabbed me forcefully under the chin with one hand and pinched my nose with the other.

I was completely taken by surprise by the force of the man and opened my mouth quickly to take a startled breath. He then rammed my head down on his cock as he thrust up immediately. He then used his hand roughly on the back of my head to keep me from pulling away while still holding my nose. I tried to widen my mouth to gasp for air but he pushed me down further onto his member until I felt it begin to chock me. I tried to relax, my throat involuntarily trying to swallow the rod. He groaned as my swallowing worked on his cock.

I tried to struggle to pull up as I felt myself begin to panic and black out but all I heard was "Yes slut, swallow that dick like the cum whore I know you are!" Just as I thought I was going to suffocate, he released me. I took in a huge breath; saliva covered my mouth and face.

Slap! The sting of it brought my attention back to him immediately. Slap again, this time it was the other cheek. "Pay attention, bitch. I'd like you to know what I have in store for you," he said with a wicked smile. To the side of him was the table. I hadn't taken notice of it earlier. A sheet had been thrown over it concealing objects

beneath. He whipped the sheet away and I took in what was hidden. Pure fear began to wash over me.

He smiled again at my expression, then 'Slap' again. "Pay attention." he said. I was ready to get to my feet and punch the shit out of this fat fuck. The only thing holding me back was the threat of losing it all.

He held up the first object. "This bitch will keep you running away like that little police girl slut did earlier." He held up a pair of handcuffs before dropping them back to the table and choosing another item.

"After you're handcuffed to me, I will introduce you to this!" He held a large wooden paddle up and caressed it while looking eagerly towards my bottom. This was too much. I wasn't going to put myself through this shit. I didn't mind helping me through their fantasies tonight because I had loved every minute of it. I was all pleasure and sex. This was going to be pain as my red cheeks already attested to.

"Next, I'll put this into your mouth to stop you screaming too much and alerting the whole club." He dangled a black buckled strap on with a red ball affixed. "And finally, I'll strap this on," picking up the last item from the table, "and fuck your dirty little ass with it while ramming my own penis into your cock-loving cunt!" He held up the huge black strap on. It was as long as my arm. He took note of my eyes widening with panic and laughed again.

"Oh this is going to be fun, bitch! At the end of it all when you're whimpering, I'll come all over your face. I always wanted to hurt a nurse until she cried," he laughed again before unexpectedly slapping me fully in the face and pushing my head down upon his cock. I heard him feeling around the table and snatch up something, which I assumed were the handcuffs.

I had to do something. I liked sucking men's penises but this was something else. He wanted to beat me up, make me hurt and relish in my pain. I had been beaten up and bullied before because of my size and how effeminate I looked as a teenager but never had the balls to stand up for myself.

I heard a click of the cuffs to my left as he assumed he cuffed his own left wrist. I was not going to be dominated by this prick. I was not! I was not a weak little girl scared of the big fat man. Fuck this! Fuck him! If it meant I lost everything, it would be worth it.

I lifted my head off his cock and saw him bending over me and reaching for my left wrist. Quickly, I used my right hand to grab his exposed scrotum and squeeze.

"Ahhhh!" he yelled, dropping the cuffs. I grabbed the dangling unlocked cuff with my right hand under his bent legs and this moved my left hand away from his balls and caught his right wrist as he bent over to rip my hand away from his balls. I slapped the slapped the cuff upon his right wrist and he cried out in shock and surprise.

I had handcuffed him behind his legs. I couldn't have executed it better. I leaped to my feet. "Let me go, you bitch," he screamed. He started to try and lift his legs over the cuffs so I leapt to my feet and jumped up to the couch he sat on and then rolled him forward. He fell face first into the floor, his ass in the air. "I'm going to fuck you up bitch when I get out of this!"

I worried that his yells might alert others so I snatched the gag ball from the table and pushed it into his mouth, pulled hard and then affixed the buckle at the back of his head. I then darted to the edge of the curtain and peeked out to see if anyone had heard. Luckily no one was in sight. The club was slowly starting to clear.

I moved back and knelt next to the bastard's head. "So you like hurting young girls do you, honey? Like to see this red and sore? Begging and crying?" He still fought to roll himself to his side but his girth and the way he was positioned made it very difficult. "I think it's time to see if you like the feeling too!" I smiled at him and

enjoyed the look of worry in his wide eyes.

I took the paddle from the table and shoved it to him. His eyes flashed wide in panic and he began to try to cry out and moved up on the couch behind him. I was going to enjoy this. I lifted the paddle high and with all my strength. Whack! His whole backside flattened out and spread away from the bow like waves of flesh. His cry was muffled as he started to struggle again.

Whack! I struck again. A lovely forehand this time - my junior tennis coach would have been proud. Whack! Whack! Whack! His ass was raw and red already. I moved down to knee next to his face once more. "Are you enjoying this, big boy?" He groaned.

I moved back to the couch and continued my work for a few more minutes.

Backhand, forehand, smash - I turned it into a tennis game. Once my arm started to hurt, I put the paddle down and picked up the strap on dildo. I moved back down to the floor again and showed the man the dildo. "You like to give it sweetie, now it's time to see if you can take it."

On the table I saw a tube of lubricant. I thought of my own thoroughly stretched ass, which, after all the attention it had seen tonight, was finally starting to feel the effects. He didn't deserve it, but I squirted a blob of lubricant on the end of the dildo and then rubbed a little around his dirty hole. He groaned in pleasure.

I strapped on the huge dildo and then pulled his cheeks apart to expose his twitching hole. I didn't bother pushing it in slowly. I steeled myself and then thrust as hard as I could. He arched his back in pain as I forced the tip in. I pulled it out and thrust in again forcefully. This time the dildo went halfway in of its considerable length. I pulled it out again and then forced it in as far as I could. I then started it ram it in and out with relish.

I noticed his cock was rock hard from the work I was doing on his prostrate and his balls sat staring at me invitingly. Slap! I slapped his balls as I keep thrusting.

"Did you like that, bitch?" I said. He groaned again. I slapped his balls again and then turned my attention to his ass, slapping with each thrust until my hand started to hurt. Disturbingly, I noticed my own cock creating a tent beneath my skirt.

I pulled the dildo from his well-stretched ass. His ass stood open and inviting. I felt my own cock was now rock hard. Fuck! Was I really contemplating this? His huge round ass checks seemed to frame his red abused hole and I slapped first one cheek then the other. He groaned and reared up from the shock.

I couldn't keep my eyes away from that open ass. I looked towards the curtain, making sure it was still drawn, before unstrapping the dildo and then releasing my penis from its confines. It sprang free in expectation. I held it in position and then, after another brief hesitation, I thrust my cock into its first ass.

He groaned as I thrust deeply into his ass as it squeezed my rock hard cock. Fuck it felt good! My hips slapped his cheeks making them flatten and bounce from the impact.

I noticed that he was still rock hard and whether it was out of habit from the night's activities or my own state of arousal, I reached down and begin to stroke his disappointing little cock. I continued to thrust in and out while simultaneously slapping his ass and roughly tugging his penis.

"You love this don't you, whore!" I sneered. "You love being my bitch. You can't get enough of this big black cock sliding in and out of your ass."

His moaning increased until I sensed he was close. I stopped slapping his ass and pulled myself out of his ass reluctantly. I found the dildo and slammed it back into his empty hole which elicited another muffled cry. I then moved next to the fat man and kept working on his cock, cupping my hand as he ejaculated unto it. I squeezed every last drop and then knelt next to his face once again.

"You said you'd finish on my face honey, but I think it would be much better if you finished on your own." With that, I poured his own cum onto his face and watch it dribble from his eye down his cheek to his chin. I then whipped the rest of it on top of his head.

"I hope you enjoyed that sweetie, because I sure did!"

I found Jenny's skirt and G-string folded up in a bag tucked behind the sofa and a small key hidden in the middle of them. I moved to the curtain and turned back before I left. The fat bastard lay panting in the same position I felt him, the massive black dildo still protruding from his red swollen ass and his face dripping with his own cum.

I moved through the curtain and then pressed the button on the side of my bracelet calling for Leon. A minute later, Leon appeared and I told him that the fat prick inside needed a hand. Leon opened the curtain slightly and looked back wide eyed. I gave him a wink and a shrug and walked back towards the toilets past the bar to find Jenny.

_________________________________________________

I walked a little way down the corridor blindly, my mind a blur. I used the light that softly spilled out through its little window at eye level to guide my way. I placed my hand on the toilet door in a daze before releasing exactly what I was doing. This wasn't the girl's toilet where Jenny was. I was about to go straight into the male toilet dressed as a woman! I had a little laugh then caught a glimpse of something through the little window through the toilet door. The image completely took my breath away.

There through the small door window I saw Simone, my Simone. She was still dressed as a schoolgirl but her top had been pulled open and her incredible breasts swung free. Her skirt was also lifted.

Simone had her arms and legs wrapped around a large, muscular Asian man with long hair and a goatee. He held her well off the ground. They stood on the side of me and I could see the large Asian's member emerging and re-emerging as he lifted and dropped her upon himself.

I felt my own cock grow heavy and start to push out the front of my lacy panties. I leaned up against the door and pulled my penis free. I started to pull myself off in time with the rise and fall of Simone onto the man's wet dick.

From behind Simone, I saw another skinner Asian man in a business suit approach. He had his penis out in his hand and spat on his hand and rubbed it on the swallow head. I saw the larger man say something to Simone, who looked over her shoulder

and then back before nodding emphatically. The large man then lifted Simone higher exposing her gorgeous ass to the new man.

The skinner Asian man placed his penis head against her little twitching starfish while the larger man held her motionless with his own cock still thrust deep inside her pussy. The man behind Simone began to push the head of his cock in her ass and she held on tightly to the large man's neck, placing her head on his shoulder. I watched enraptured, pulling on my penis with greater rhythm.

"So you like it in your ass, little nurse," I heard whispered in my ear in a thick Greek accent. I jumped in surprise pulling my legs together and putting my hand over my engorged member self-consciously. "Yes," I said.

"Good," the man said behind me and I felt him lift my skirt and drop my underpants.

I crossed my legs and pushed my ass out, hoping he wouldn't reach around me to discover my rock hard member that I had no hope of hiding in my present state of excitement.

I felt a cock push straight into my already well-stretched and lubricated ass and begin thrusting furiously. The man's hands found my breasts as he pounded my ass while I reached my free left hand around behind me a hold his bare buttock to help guide his thrusts. The feeling was once again intoxicating. The rod pushing further and further inside me as my ass embraced the intrusion. He squeezed my tits and pushed his hand inside my bra to play with the 'nipple.'

Despite all his work behind me, I found myself once again drawn to the scene being played out through the toilet door before me. Simone was now being simultaneously fucked in both holes with the skinner man pawing at her breasts. I started pulling again at my own penis as the Greek man pounded away into my stretched rectum.

God how could I ever go back to jerking myself of to Internet porn when I had a night like this!

"I have a little head start already, my beautiful nurse," he said. "I was watching when the little boys hammered your sexy little ass earlier and when I thought I saw something more in your pants than I expected, I just had to start pulling my own manhood." I stopped stroking myself and froze.

He moved his hands down to my hips and one around to where my hand held my engorged cock motionless. "Yes honey, I was praying I was right." I felt his hand clench roughly around my member and I placed my hand over his protectively. He started to move his hand up and down to match his thrusting into me. I was both petrified and incredibly aroused as his rhythm increased and the pleasure began to

mount within me.

He started to slam into me with deep, violent thrusts. "You just looked so sexy

sucking and fucking that I couldn't control myself. I knew I needed to get into your ass myself and now get your cock. Now I have and it's even better than I hoped!"

I didn't respond but wrapped my arms around his neck and arched my back so he could better thrust and masturbate me. I relished the slide of his cock up my ass and watching my girl being skewered by two cocks in unison within the toilet. Suddenly, I felt the man behind he go incredibly hard inside me and heard him cry out " Yαμώ!

Yαμώ! Fuck! Fuck!" Even after he had finished, he held himself deeply within me and continued to masturbate me as I felt his hot cum dribble back down my ass and leg.

I felt my own excitement build, all the built up sexual stimulation, all the incredible awakenings and feelings, all the emotions and pleasures. My ass and balls clenched, the come building and rising up my manhood. The man continued to move his hand faster and faster as I saw the two Asian men place Simone down on the bathroom floor through the window, as they began to furiously masturbate over her awaiting mouth.

It was too much for me and I erupted all over the door and the man's hand, as I watched them do the same in her sweet mouth and all over Simone's beautiful face.

"Thank you, όμορφος! I hope to see you and your glorious bottom again soon," he whispered in my ear then took my left wrist and placed his thumb on the panel before I sensed him leave. I couldn't have even told you what he looked like. I didn't turn to look. My attention was fully on Simone.

She looked up to the window that I watched through, perhaps sensing my presence. Her face dripped in cum but she never looked more alluring or beautiful to me. I gave her a smile and wink and she returned it before I turned and headed towards the girl's bathroom. The Greek man was nowhere to be seen.

I quickly pulled my G-string up and dress down and almost ran to the girl's bathroom where I found Jenny still hiding.

"I'm here, Jenny. I have your clothes and the key."

She let the door swing open and stepped out sheepishly. She was naked from the waist down and still handcuffed. Fuck she was hot with a perfect little body, hairless minge, toned stomach and wild auburn hair.

"Could you help me with these first?" she asked, turning to give me an amazing view of her perfect rounded little bottom. I moved up and undid her handcuffs and then passed her clothes to her.

"Thank you so much!" she cried, "I thought I would never escape."

"That's OK though that pig of a man made me earn it!"

She looked shocked and ashamed quickly trying to put on her clothes. "I'm sorry you had to go through that for me." God she was cute. "So what did you have to do for him?"

"I'll have to tell you another time. Simone, the 'schoolgirl', is my friend. Perhaps we could all go out together for drinks one night?" I asked with a smile.

"I'd like that, "she smiled, "when I feel normal again."

"Yes. It's been a crazy night," I chuckled. We both checked our makeup and chatted briefly about how we came to be invited here. Jenny said she was an exotic dancer and had been approached a few nights back. They walked out together and went to the bar and grabbed a drink.

"Almost closing time girls," Bridget stated, approaching the two of them at the bar.

She looked tired. "Leon is helping the last clients out of the club."

Both the girls were relieved. It had been a huge night. Jenny turned to Bridget and went to ask something, took another drink, and then finally forced out her question.

"Bridget. Why did you bring in girls such as ourselves tonight as 'Waitresses' when you could have brought in professional escorts?"