"Waiting" on Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget turned to Jenny. "When we first opened the club we did just that - bring in 'High Priced Call Girls' to service the 'High Rollers.' The clients were not interested.

The consensus was that they could pay for that sort of girl any time they wished but they wanted the fantasy, the illusion of innocents." Bridget signaled for a cocktail and took a sip.

"They wanted those girls who every guy lusted after at school, in nightclubs and in everyday life. They wanted the challenge and the hunt. You are enticed to stay and please the clients with monetary incentives but in the end the choice to stay is yours."

"But for the money on offer all the girls would have stayed, so where was the challenge?" I asked.

Bridget smiled at us and said, "Of the eight girls who began the night, two left early while one was asked to leave when she upset a client."

"YOU!" I heard bellowed across club. I turned my head to towards the angry shout and saw the fat man striding towards me. He was fully clothed now in slacks, shirt and tie. Leon moved quickly behind him, concern written all over his face. Jenny yelped and darted back the way of the toilet.

I steeled myself for what was coming. If he attacked me, I was ready to try and defend myself but what I really feared was what would come next. There was no way I would get away from tonight with a cent in hand. I had hoped, a desperate hope, that the fat prick would sulk away out of the club embarrassed but he was obviously a vengeful bastard who was keen to ruin my night.

He marched straight past Bridget and up to me. His girth pushed me up against the bar and I had my hand ready, level with his balls, to hurt him if he struck me. He grabbed me around the face, squeezing my cheeks in his rough gasp. He moved my face close to his angry gaze and I moved my hand close to his balls, ready to inflict as

much pain as possible if he hurt me.

"You hurt me, bitch!" he said menacingly but then drew close and spoke quiet enough so that only I could hear. "You're lucky that I liked it." His eyes darted to my groin before he grabbed my face

roughly and kissed me hard and full on the lips. He then grabbed my wrist and pushed his thumb against the panel. He let me go and then waddled past Bridget.

"That one was the best slut you've ever had here."

"Glad to hear you had a lovely night, David," Bridget said coolly and then turned to me raising her eyebrow. Leon helped the fat bastard, David, by the arm towards the exit. He was having trouble walking. Leon held David's bag of tricks in his other hand.

This had certainly been a night of surprises. To think I had started the night sitting on the couch watching a movie as a guy, to now be sitting here dressed as a naughty nurse, was mind blowing.

The music was turned off and the remaining girls began to trickle back. Most stopped by the bathroom first. Bridget went through the elaborate door that led towards the change room and back entrance before all the girls had returned. The girls all looked exhausted but most still laughed and giggled about their experiences.

I gave Jenny my number and she said she'd call.

The last to return was Simone. She looked absolutely spent. She slowly wandered over to me looking sheepish but I jumped out of my seat and moved up to her to wrap her up in a big hug.

"I'm so happy to see you," I said. "What a night! Are you ok?"

"Just exhausted!" she whispered and I helped her to a chair.

After five minutes, Leon returned and removed all our bracelets and took them through the door Bridget left through. Ten minutes later, Leon reappeared and asked curvy cheerleader and Asian girl dressed as a maid to come with him. They waved their goodbyes and followed the Security Guard through the door. A few minutes later, Leon asked Jenny to come with him. Jenny gave me a big hug and said goodbye to Simone before following Leon through the door as well.

Finally after five minutes more, Leon asked Simone and myself to come through. We waved goodbye to Greg and left the bar. Leon opened the change room door and gestured for us to go in. Bridget stood within smiling. I took that as a good sign.

"Girls, you did amazingly well tonight." She passed over an envelope of cash to both of us.

We both counted it out. "There should be $3500 there for you Michelle and $4000 in there for you Simone." I turned to look at Simone. She smiled back sheepishly.

"You go girl!" I said, giving her a playful shove.

"Girls before you go, I have something else to discuss with you," Bridget said looking professional once again. "This club was established to entice High Rollers to our casino but our casino is only one in a much larger chain of casinos."

Simone and I looked at each other quizzically.

"There is a large tournament held in Macao, China every year where the biggest gamblers in the world are invited for the game with the highest stakes. We have other clubs around the world similar to this one where girls are invited to attend.

The best of these girls are invited to attend this annual tournament where the rewards they earned for nights in clubs such as these are dwarfed. I would like to invite you two girls to represent our club at this tournament."

Simone looked like she was struggling to stand so I said, "I'm sorry Bridget, but I don't think we could survive another night like tonight."

"OK," Bridget said, disappointment edging her voice. "If you change your mind, let me know before the end of the week .The tournament is at the end of the month,"

Bridget said, fishing out a business card and passing it to me.We wandered over to out lockers and went to the bathroom to change. Simone went to return her costume but Bridget waved her away, "Keep it if you like. We don't reuse costumes."

Simone nodded and we collected our things moving through the door and out into the alley where we began this journey in what felt like a lifetime ago. The sun had begun to rise hidden by the city buildings around us. We began to walk off, giving

Bridget and Leon a wave.

After a few steps Simone stopped and turned, "So just how big of rewards are we talking about?"

"Give me a call and I'll tell you," Bridget smiled and slowly shut the door. We stood staying at the door for a moment before walking arm in arm towards the street to hail a cab.

"So $4000! Shit. You've got a lot of explaining to do, girlfriend," I teased.

"What about after I have a good sleep I do better than tell you what happened. What about I show you!" She gave my ass a pinch and giggled.

My life was never going to be the same after tonight...