"Waiting" on Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We threw down a quick drink and left our apartment together to grab a cab to Sirens.

__________________________________________________

So here I was standing in a tiny little alley after searching for far too long to find a place no one seemed to have even heard about. We had found the place hidden away down a series of small streets and alleys at the back of the cities new casino.

We had finally found the front door and a little sign placed upon it directing waitresses around the side alley to the back door. Now we were very late and I was becoming increasingly doubtful we would get entry into the club at all. I needed to get inside somewhere soon though because I was freezing to death standing out here with more skin showing than was being covered.

After banging on the door a third time we turned to leave when the door slot slid open. Two bloodshot eyes peered out of the darkness scanning us up and down.

"Tokens?" a deep voice resonated from behind the door. Simone fished around in her little clutch purse and passed the two tokens through the slot to the man behind. After another brief pause we heard a series of clicks before the door swung open.

There stood a huge security guard, fairly stereotypical in appearance; baldhead, barrel chest, undersized black t-shirt.

He moved aside and we stepped into a small entry hallway. A single tall lamp cast a pale red light around the small space. There was small artistic paintings of beautiful girls on three of the ways – one was dancing in the clouds, another sitting on a beach in twilight staring out to the sea and the last a girl naked but her modesty covered in leaves as she lay on a forest bed. Two doors exited the small hall - one to the left and another more elaborate door straight ahead.

"Wait here," the Security guard, signaled opening the knocking on the door to the left and stepping through. After a minute of Simone and I fidgeting and readjusting our dresses the door reopened and the security guard reemerged followed by a beautiful red head wearing a sexy police girls outfit.

"Hi," she said sheepishly making a vain effort to pull down her tiny blue shirt.

Simone and I both waved as she was ushered past us by the Bouncer and then through the larger door at the end of the small hallway.

"Well hurry up," we heard from the room we stood before. We quickly turned our attention back to where the voice came from. Through the open door we saw a small middle-aged skinny woman dressed in business attire. Her hair was pulled back in a bun and her features were hard though she still retained a refined, if still somewhat harsh, beauty.

"I had thought we were going to be short staffed tonight you were so late," she stated scrutinizing us with a cold glare.

She ushered us in with a wave and shut the door behind us. We stood in what seemed to be a huge closet with series of lockers positioned along the left wall and manikins along the right. Opposite the door we had entered at the end of the room was yet another door, which stood slightly open, revealing a bathroom beyond.

The stately woman signaled for us to move further into the room before circling us judging us with a measured eye. She placed her hand to our chins to move our faces to each side for her to take a better look ran a hand down or side and to squeeze our arms and even butts. All the while she made little murmurs of approval or acknowledgement, "Yes, yes, you will both do nicely!" she finished her assessment with. Finally she drew out a tape and made took some final measurements before directing us to the bathroom.

"My name is Bridget. I will assist you preparing for tonight. You will need to choose between the last two uniforms that are left. You are the last two waitresses to arrive so the choices are left between these two."

Bridget held her hands clasped in front of her as she spoke before gesturing to the only two manikins that were still clothed.

One displayed a skimpy schoolgirl outfit while the other a tiny nurses outfit.I looked at both sexy costumes you would normally expect to see either in a bedroom or sex shop.

"Where is the rest of our uniforms?" Simone asked incredulously.

Bridget frowned and spoke in tone that allowed for no more discussion, "You are here to entertain our clients. You will be paid well for ensuring they always have a drink in their hands and a pretty face to talk to. If you displease any of our important guests and they complain you will be dismissed from your employment tonight without another word. If our visitors tonight are pleased you will receive $1000 at the end of your shift."

Simone and I both looked at each other with a mixture of excitement at the amount of money we could earn for one nights work and concern that we could loss such an opportunity just for making a tiny mistake that upset one of the men inside.

"Additionally you could earn receive additional money from rewards. On your wrist you'll be given a little bracelet affix with a small panel. If a client is particularly taken

with you and your service they will place there thumb print upon the panel to be scanned. If this occurs you will receive $500 additional payment at the end of the night." Bridget continued manner-a-factly.

We both turned to each other, wide eyed, almost jumping out of our skins.

"First girls you need to quickly choose your uniforms, dress yourselves and prepare yourself in the bathroom. You have ten minutes."

Simone quickly took the Schoolgirl outfit leaving me with the Nurse outfit. She ducked into the bathroom first quickly followed by me leaving Bridget alone in the room. As soon as we got through the room we wrapped each other up in a hug and squealed with delight.

"$1000 and $500 a client for a tip! This could mean we could stay roommates!"

Simone exclaimed in excitement.

"Wow but it seems to good to be true," I responded skeptically, "I know I'm we're nice on the eye and all but surely they expect us to do more for that sort of money than just give them a few drinks and flutter our eye lashes!"

"Maybe," Simone said sitting down a little deflated, "but $1000 would be nice. I'd do almost anything to get that sort of money for one nights work. Wouldn't you?" she questioned looking up at me.

"Yes. Probably but lets just see how the night goes and leave if we get uncomfortable," I answered.

Simone nodded and her smile appeared once again. "Ok lets get ready Sweetie!" she said with a wink.

I first went into the toilet together and found not only a toilet but a bidet. "What's that?" I said dragging Simone in. She giggled and turned it on causing a small stream of water to shoot into the air. She then signaled to her bottom by way of explanation.

"Oh," I whispered.

"You should love the clean," she laughed leaving the room.

I promptly made sure I used the toilet and then cleaned out by bottom out and in.

The feeling was strange but I certainly was clean all the way up my back passage when I was finished. I then fished around in my little handbag for my lipstick. While I was searching I found a little tube of lubricant Simone must keep on hand. The thought of Simone using the lubricant on her fingers started to turn me on immediately.

I squeezed out some on my fingers, put one foot up on the toilet and then moved my fingers slowly to my little hole. I started with one finger, then two and before long I had four of my own fingers pushed deep into my ass. I pulled my fingers out and pushed the head of the lubricant tube up my ass and gave it a big squeeze to have my ass ready for more of my play.

Knock, knock, "Are you ready Mish? We haven't got long," Simone called through the door.

Whoops. No time for that I thought. "Almost," I replied and quickly starting putting on my little white nurses outfit.

The costume came with a white frilly G-string, which I put on first. I then put on the tiny white skirt that barely covered my ass cheeks at all but if I found if I pulled it down at the back to cover my bottom completely it road up at the from showing a little too much of a mound at the front of my panties so I decided a little bit of cheek was a safer alternative.

Next I put on my little white top that I tied up at the front. It showed plenty of cleavage and left my midriff bare. I bent over and pulled on my thigh high white suspenders. Finally I checked that my wig was well and truly secured and then placed my nurses cap on my head and slipped on my red high heels again. The costume also came with a stethoscope, which I placed around my neck.

"Ok Simone come in," I invited to my friend. Simone opened the door and I almost lost my load just looking at her. She had a tiny little red plaited skirt and white tie up top similar to my own though hers barely had enough fabricate to tie up and cover her glorious breasts. She had long red knee high socks and black buckled shoes. She had put her long black silken hair into two pigtails that she had tied with little bows using the same material as her dress. Her lips were red and full. She smiled at me and looked me up and down with those breathtaking blue eyes and I was speechless.

"You look absolutely sexy!" she said finally.

"I do?!" I finally replied, "You are the hottest girl I've ever seen!"

"You really think so?" she said turning from side to side to give me a look at her from all angles.

"I know so," I stated lustfully my tongue barely staying in my mouth. I found it hard not to jump on her immediately. "What about me?"

"I just told you looked incredible!" she giggled, "You are going to have a hard time keeping the guys hands to themselves around you tonight." Simone gave me another amazing smile then moved up to me removing some foundation from her purse and reapplied it around my chest to ensure my cleavage looked natural before touching up my lipstick and eye makeup.

The door swung open and an irate Bridget stepped through just as Simone was finishing touching up her own makeup. "You either come now or your night will be over before it begins!"

We quickly moved past her through the door and put the clothing we came with into two of the empty lockers before we moved to the door where Bridget waited impatiently.

"Place these on," she said handing me a bracelet with a number 6 on it and Simone a bracelet with a 7.

"The bracelets are expensive. If you damage the bracelet tonight the repair of it with be taken from your income or, if you are ejected early, billed to your address."

Without any further comment Bridget and the Security Guard moved out the door and we followed walking through the small entry and then the elaborate door we saw earlier.

-------------------------------------------------

We both followed Bridget into the dimly lit room while the Security Guard waited and shut the door behind us. Nervous female chatter greeted us as we moved to the bar where six other girls sat drinking. All of them were very attractive and all of them were dressed in outfits similar to those Simone and Michelle wore.

The red haired girl wearing the police outfit waved a greeting as they approached and then went back to her conversation with a slim Asian girl wearing a maids costume. Another curvy brunette had cheerleading attire on, a dark skinned girl had a pink playboy bunny dress on, another girl with curly brown hair had a genie costume and finally the last girl with short blond hair at the end of the bar was dressed as a horny little devil. The bartender offered them a choice of cocktail or shot and both girls took down three shots before Bridget demanded all the waitresses' attention.

"Welcome girls. As you are quickly becoming aware of this is not your typical club."

Bridget began as she paraded, with hand clenched, before the girls. She spoke in a controlled tone with her eyes darting from one girl to the next as she continued.

"This club is for very wealthy clients, most of who have come by invitation from the casino and who are flown in at our expense to gamble. These visitors think nothing of gamble a day away in denominations in excess of thousand of dollars a hand before then flying back the next day."

Some of the girls began whispering at this.

"Pay attention girls or you will be asked to leave," the murmuring quickly stopped.

"This club has been set up as an additional enticement to both bring these 'High Rollers' to our Casino and then keep them returning. You have an opportunity to make a significant amount of money from these gentlemen if you please them. Keep the drink flowing, talk and flirt, make them happy. Your role tonight is to make them never want to leave and when they inevitably do, we want them to desperately want to come back."

The girls all looked nervous and excited.

"If they are displeased in any way you will be quietly asked to leave without payment for the night. You bracelets will be collected at the end of the evening and any money you have accumulated given to you in cash."

The Security Guard moved a hand to one ear and then walked over and whispered something in Bridget's ear. She nodded in him in acknowledgement.

"It seems it is almost time to open the doors. The club is set up with a central dance floor here in front of the bar and then a series of small rooms or booths. Each of you will be allocated a number to wear when the clients enter. The numbers will match the number on your bracelet. When the clients move inside you will need to stay seated at the bar for them to see you and the number you wear. They will be in the dark; you will be in the light of the bar."

Bridget stopped and looked over towards the girls some of who were attempting to adjust their costumes.

"Some clients may want a specific waitress to serve them. Some may just like the way you look when they arrive, others may like the look of costume. Tonight's attending clients requested the costumes you wear tonight. If they do request you to wait upon them you will feel your bracelet vibrate and on the small panel a booth number will appear." Bridget pointed to the glowing numbers marked above each booth around the perimeter of the club.

"I'm sorry Bridget," one girl dressed as the genie dared to interrupt, "what if you are already serving someone else?"

Bridget raised an eyebrow but choose to answer, "Actually I reasonable question my dear," she said nodding in approval. "One the side of the bracelet you have received in a small button, push that once if you are unable to attend and hold it down if you need assistance or are in trouble. Leon here with assist you in that case." Bridget gestured towards the Security Guard who folded his arms imposingly.

"The bartender who has been serving you name is Greg. Please do not waist your time talking to Greg. He is a lovely young man but you are being paid to serve the clients, always remember that."

Leon placed his hand to his ear once again at what I guessed was an earpiece and made another move toward Bridget but she waved him away obviously guessing his intent and message.

"Ok the doors are about to open, position yourself in the order of you bracelet number, from left to right. Greg will pass you a card with your corresponding number on it to hold once you've sat in your correct order. I will now greet our guests. Remember we want them to never want to leave girls!"

With that she turned and move purposefully towards the darkness beyond the dance floor and what we assumed was the entrance to the exclusive club. Music began to play while we moved into position and took our cards from Greg who gave me a wink. I smiled nervously back at him before adjusting my outfit and positioning myself in what I hoped was an alluring way.

We heard the gradual murmur of conversation as the clients entered the club and fanned out in the darkness of the back of the dance floor. The lights spilling over the bar made it very difficult to see anything other than shapes and shadows beyond. I could make out Bridget's voice laughing and talking but could not see her. Eventually the lights around the bar began to dim also and Bridget approached us.

"Time to get to work ladies. Fan out and start by taking their drink orders."

Simone and I moved off through the shadowy light with a small pad and pencil in hand. Booths ringed the club with other sofas and tables positioned around the small dance floor. Two young men looking uncomfortable wearing tuxedos lounged on a sofa just to the left of the bar. One sat back with arms behind his head and legs open while the other sloped forward with his chin on his hands as he leaned on the table. I sauntered up towards the men with a friendly smile painted on my face to hide my nervousness.

Both men saw me approach and immediately sat up and gave each other a quick glance and raised their eyebrows. They would be a similar age to me if not younger, so I guessed around early twenties.

"Hello gentlemen. Can I get you something?" I said seductively in my practiced voice.

Both men tired to look cool and unfazed which made me stifle a smile and relaxed me somewhat. "Two vodka and lemonade's," one managed to say before adding a second later, "Sexy," marveling at his own bravery.

"Two vodka and lemonade's coming boys," I repeated giving them a wink before walking off gently swaying my hips. I remembered to glance over my shoulder after a moment and caught them checking out my legs and bottom so gave them a little smile to let them know I appreciated their attention. I could almost sense their unexpected delight.

I ordered at the bar and then headed back with the drinks to the two boys. I found I was having fun teasing the young men. As I approached them I could see them almost panting with desire. I loved the feeling of power knowing that they lusted after me. As a man no woman had ever done that to me. In fact most women didn't even spare me a glance. As Michelle though, I had both men and women wanting me.

I placed the drinks down and one of the boys decided to squeeze my ass when I had my back to him. My first reaction was to turn around and punch him clean in the face but instead I just turned around and said "Naughty boy," with a smile and heading back towards the bar.

On the way my bracelet began to buzz. I looked down to the small panel and saw the Booth number 9 appear there. I looked up to the glowing numbers above the booths and walked back past the boys to look for the correct client. The boys beckoned me to stay as I passed and I assured them I would be back.

I walked past a few occupied booths searching for the right booth. I passed one booth that had its curtain half drawn. I sneaked a look within and saw the redhead who was dressed as a police girl sitting on the lap of a very rotund man sucking one of his fingers. Michelle moved on and eventual found the correct booth.Number nine booth had its red velvet curtain drawn and I carefully approached.

"Hello? Did someone want a waitress?" I asked, quietly pulling the side of the curtain back and looking in.

"Come on in my little nurse," a Southern drawl resonated from the sofa within. I stepped through and pulled the curtain closed behind me with a signal from the man. My eyes had begun to adjust to the dim light of the club and I could make out some of the features of the client sitting within. He was dressed in jeans and a long sleeve shirt that was unbuttoned to reveal the hairy chest beneath. He wore what I thought was snakeskin shoes and had a weathered face that had seen years of sun. He had a thick crop of greying hair and a thick mustache.

"Could I get you a drink Sweetie?" I asked in a little girl voice.

"No Honey." he said coolly, "I have one already," he stated holding up what looked like a glass of bourbon. "I just want my nurse." He didn't move a muscle. He just kept