"Waiting" on Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

his unwavering stare leveled at me. I felt paralyzed under the scrutiny. "Goddamit," he finally said breaking the silence, "you're hotter than a goats butt in a pepper patch!"

"Why thank you." I stammered still unsure of myself.

"I'm hankerin' to tell you to a story, Honeypie. It's a story of nurse so come up here and park that sweet toush Darling." He moved the table aside and patted the sofa beside him. I gave him another smile and slowly sat down next to him while he said in way of encouragement "Now don't you worry, I ain't a biter!" he chuckled.

As soon as I sat he placed his hand on my quickly crossed legs and ran it slowly up and down watching his hand in open lust. "You know there are days I can't but drive past a hospital without getting a tingle in my pants. Looking at you in that costume I'm as happy as a puppy with two peckers and horny as hell."

I took his hand in both of mine when his hand began to stray a little too far up my thigh, "Is there a boy in this story?" I guessed trying to move his attention away from getting up my dress, interlocking my fingers with his.

"Actually there is Sweetie. When I was a youngin', no older than thirteen I was racin' around our ranch on my Papa's motorcycle. I hit a rock that was hidden in the grass and flew straight down the side of a ravine. Broke both arms and a leg. I was hitched up in hospital for weeks.

One day I was hooked up in bed looking like Pinocchio with all those darn wires, crying, when a nurse came over and said it was time for my sponge bath. I had never seen this nurse before but I read her name tag – "Betty." She took the covers away and slid the plastic beneath me. She then pulled the curtains around the bed and removed my robe. She then began to softly wash me using a sponge and her hands.

Up and 'til then the old nurses had washed me as if I were a hairy hog straight out of a mud pit. Her touch was more a caress and her wash felt intimate. Before long I was sporting a solid pole and hadn't any way to hide it or push it down with both arms broken.

She gave me a smile and then moved her soft hand to my ridged willy and within moments I was groaning and shot my first load on a girl. She then cleaned me up, dressed me and left without a word. I've never found another sexual moment in my life to compare."He leaned in until he was but inches from me and whispered; "Now I want you to help me relive that story..."

I panicked. What did he want? Was it my hand around his cock? My instinct told me to flee and get out of there fast.

"Oh, Sweetie." I said trying to keep my tone lighthearted while unlocking my fingers with his to stand up, "I'll go find another waitress to help you who would be much better at helping you with your story."

The weathered Texan didn't move but just maintained his level stare on me for what felt like minutes. "Girly, I have made a career out of reading people. Last time I came to this town I requested a nurse too. That girl didn't see the night out."

I shifted feet uncomfortably.

"She wasn't my Nurse Betty. I almost didn't come back to your little casino this year because I didn't want to risk being disappointed again." He leaned forward placing his leathered hands upon the table. "I requested a nurse tonight Darling so if you leave this booth now then I do too and this casino will lose my business forever. So poop or get off the pot. You're choice."

I was backed into a corner and he knew it. If I left now I would be dismissed and loss any chance to get the amazing money offered from the night. If I stayed I would have to do whatever he wanted me to do. The thought of that and the fear of discovery scared me more than I had ever thought possible. But I hadn't come this far to fall at the first hurdle. I was better and stronger than that. I was not a man (or woman) of half measures and I decided if I was going to do this at all, I would do it with every skill and talent I had.

My body language completely changed and relaxed. I would was Nurse Betty I decided. "I'm not going anywhere Sweetie now I'll help you get ready for your bath young man," I said pushing him back on the sofa, "now lie back and let Nurse Betty give you a good clean!"

I slowly knelt on the floor in front of him and undid his belt before sliding down his jeans revealing his white y-fronts beneath. I ran my hands slowly up and down his body. I moved my hands under his shirt and through the hair on his chest before moving up and down his bare legs. I let my fingers stray beneath the elastic of the underwear. A massive tent was already forming in his.

"It must be so hard for you lying all alone in this bed without a hand to help you with a inch, scratch or tickle," I said moving my hand under his underpants to feel his pubic hair and balls.

"Goddam!" he groaned throwing his head back and closing his eyes.

"Now there's no need for a cussing young man," I cheekily chided.

OK this was it. David, who only a few hours earlier was a semi normal young guy living a normal existence was now about to hold a strangers penis. Strangely, rather than disgust him he felt his own member began to twitch and rise. He clamped his legs together, took a deep breath and slid his hand fully into the Southerner's pants and released his rock hard member.

At this proximity, his penis was huge. It was veined and soft to the touch with a large purple head. He breathed in the inviting musky smell and moved his other hand to encircle it and slowly slide it from the base to the tip.

"You must have been really uncomfortable leaving this building up so much tension. A boy at your age needs a regular release. Let me help you," I said offering sympathy.

"Thank you Nurse Betty," he said through closed lids.

I took his penis in both hands eagerly and began to stroke his. I watched the skin I grasped, slide over the muscle beneath. I imagined it like a wave of flesh beneath my hand, slowly building and rolling to become an uncontrolled tidal wave of ecstasy.I took away one hand and began to knead his balls.

"Thank you Nurse Betty, Thank you!" was all that he seemed to be able to say.

His penis felt so hard in my hand and watching him writhe in pleasure to my moments was equally arousing me. I reached down and felt my own hard penis in my hand and stroked it for a moment, reveling in the unison. I took my hand away from myself after a moment regaining my focus.I moved up to whisper in his ear, "It feels so good doesn't it? My little hands moving up and down your teenage shaft."

"Please don't stop Nurse Betty! If feels so good." He begged.

I moved down his body again and watched my hand slowly torture his release. He begin to try and thrust with my strokes to quicken the pace but I was in control and I wanted his excitement to last and build slowly so I used my other hand to stop his movement.

"Be careful young man. Let me finish off the bath."

I moved so I was barely inches from his great shaft. The smell and feel of it was glorious. I remembered earlier in the evening when Simone had used her mouth on me and the incredible feeling of pleasure it had given me. I looked again to the cock moving in my hand and made a decision.

I leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock. He cried out in unexpected pleasure. I thought it would taste terrible but was surprised to like it. I then licked him from root to tip. He craned his head forward slightly to look down at me and, taking a leaf out of Simone's book, I captured his eyes with mine while slowly lowering my open mouth down his shaft. He threw his head back in pleasure again before quickly returning his eyes back to mine as I began to lift my red lips up and down on his cock with increased speed.

"Yes Nurse Betty, yes. I always dreamed you would do this to me!" He yelled out in ecstasy moving his hands to the top of my head.

"Now move your arms back young man. They are broken after all," I reminded him,

"we wouldn't want you to damage them further."

He reluctantly removed them, "Yes Nurse Betty," he said chastised. I kept his cock in my hand and licked his sweaty balls reveling in the salty flavor before resuming my work on his penis.

He began to thrust into my mouth faster and faster as I allowed him to push further and further into my throat. At one stage I felt myself choking but I forced myself to relax and he was quickly smacking into the back of my throat with abandon.

"My God! I never dreamed it could be this good!" he yelled as I felt him stiffen as a blast of pasty, salty liquid sprayed in my mouth. The taste was very similar to the taste of my own cum and I let the seaman drip from my down his cock. Then, making sure he was watching, I slowly licked it off his still erect cock and swallowed it.

"Fuck girl! You are the hottest thing alive!" He groaned throwing himself back in exhaustion. I heard some murmurs of approvals from behind me, and even some light applause. I turned surprised and noticed the booth curtain had been pulled back and a small collection of figures, hidden in the shadowy light, stood back enjoying the show. I stood up and blew them all a kiss.

"Come here Darling," the Texan commanded in a rather tired tone. I leaned closer and he kissed me before taking my wrist to place his thumb upon the panel in my bracelet. "You more than earned it Honey."

I kissed him again and then collected my tray flushed with triumphant. The crowd dispersed before me as I walked towards the bar. With a quick calculation, if I continued to please the guests, I had made $1500 in little over half an hour into the night. The best part was that I felt I had awoken a side of me that he never even knew was there.

Michelle was a powerful woman, lusted after and desired by men and women alike. He wanted Simone but he found he loved the feel of cock too; in his hands and in his mouth. Perhaps before the end of the night he would find out if he liked the feel of it elsewhere too. After all it was a long night ahead.

Then his bracelet started vibrating....