All Comments on 'Waiting Tables at The Cozy Corner'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy and sweet

Another wonderful story of yours that shows that beauty comes in many shapes and sizes. Sweet and sexy. I would have loved to be in one of Kelly's classes.

1994lesbian1994lesbianalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

This was amazing. Some people don't like the idea of natural women but it's normal, just a preference. You write very well and I loved the witty banter between them. 😀

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeservealmost 7 years ago
Fantastic and engaging!!

Your prose sucked me right in...I love that you create relateable characters and realistic dialogs.

I suspect you're a man writing, but your style is very engaging--not an easy feat!

Some suggestions for future: PLEASE do another gym teacher story. Public school-not Catholic though. PLEASE do one where she is STILL a gym teacher.

I come here for great bulldyke/femme teacher/student dynamic. I would LOVE to see this tackled by you. Please consider.

Also...I LOVE the witty (lighthearted) dialog. More of this--but I don't have to tell you. Your stories are pretty consistent with that.

I'd like to see a gym teacher gets a student. Can be pretty or plain. But I like the gym teachers ROUGH and DYKEY. =) =)

THANK YOU!! For a GREAT story. Voted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It's cool these two found each other. There's someone for everyone. Great story.

YDB95YDB95almost 7 years ago
Great to see another hairy women lover here!

Enjoying all your stories so far, and this was the best yet. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Want More

Your story well written and enjoyable,like to read about a developing relationship.

plumberdonplumberdonalmost 7 years ago
wonderful

Well done with a lot of fun.Can't wait for a sequal to this it cant stop there. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Sweet and Sexy

What a beautiful love and sex story. I dream of hairy girls, I also dream of sweet romance, this had both, fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous