Waiting Tables at The Cozy Corner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," Annie protested, her face turning redder than Kelly's hair. "I said don't look."

"Why? I think it's great, although after all this I think I must be a bit funky."

"No," Annie said before cautiously lowering her face and giving the recess a proper lick. "Kind of a sweet salty taste. Like kettle corn."

"Kettle corn?" Kelly roared, laughing hysterically at the comparison. "I swear you're a trip. I've laughed more tonight than I have in the last year combined."

"I'm weird. Hey what's the matter?" Annie asked after Kelly stopped laughing and began to squirm when the girl resumed her tongue work. "Nothing."

"You had a funny look. Oh well. Going to give your pit hair a part - if you stop wiggling that is."

"Can't help it. You found it. My Kryptonite," Kelly choked.

"Your armpits are sensitive?"

"Look at my nipples," her mentor said, and when Annie looked down and saw that Kelly's nipples were swollen and practically throbbing she did a double take."

"Holy crap."

"Back in my younger days when I would have to wear uniforms," Kelly choked out as her breathing grew heavier. "I would shave every day, and just the sensation of the razor going over my underarms would get my pussy wet. I'm not kidding. If I tried to stand up right now I don't think I could because my knees turn to jelly."

"Wow. It must have been tough to shave because you even have muscles in your armpits to work around. My Superman does have a weakness, or should I call you Wonder Woman? Zena?" Annie wondered aloud, ducking down for another slow tantalizing lick and looking up at Kelly mischievously.

"Call me happy," her lover instructed her just before she wrapped her arms the waif and hugged her tight. "Thanks to you."

****

Thanks for reading.