Wake Me Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wes's mouth continued to nibble on my neck, making a collar of hickies that would be a bitch to hide the next morning. I didn't even try to complain though, since my mind was preoccupied with trying to unbutton his shirt.

My usually deft fingers fell flat at his onslaught, reducing me to half hearted attempts and lustful whimpers into his ear. His war path on my neck didn't stop til he got to the other end, then he realized my desperation at removing some clothing. He chuckled deep in his throat, which almost made me cum on the spot. He dropped my legs back to the ground, but still stayed as close to me as he could. His palms rested over mine as he pushed my hands down, and then resumed my work where I had left off. In nanoseconds his shirt was off and thrown in some dark corner, and he smirked at me.

"I haven't done this in a while babe, so give me a second to adjust."

I was completely puzzled by those words, until he began the descent down my body. He ripped my shirt over my head, and kissed his way from my collar bone to my right nipple. He kitten licked it lightly, and then bit down. The sting of pain threw my head back and ripped a moan out of my throat. His hand swung up to my mouth and he gave me a sexy admonishing look. His face traveled back up to my ear and he blew slightly into it.

"Sh, or I'll have to put something else in your mouth to shut you up."

My dick got hard as granite at that, and I'm sure my head nodded enthusiastically at the prospect. He chuckled, but then made his descent back down. He left my nipples alone completely this go round, and made a quick descent down the middle of my chest straight to my hip bones. He paid special attention to both, kissing, biting, and marking them all up. His chin would brush the head of my cock as he passed by, but he never outwardly went for it. I was getting desperate for some attention their, panting behind the hand that was still covering my mouth. I swiped my tongue along it as well, hoping he would take the hint.

His golden eyes peered up at me under his thick lashes, and i groaned behind his hand. He unzipped my pants with his other hand, and pulled my dick out. I hadn't put on underwear, assuming I wouldn't need it with Logan that night. Fuck, I really didn't want to think about him right now, not with a literal god at my feet trying to wrestle my dick out of my jeans.

He seemed pretty happy about the no underwear situation. His eyes lit up like a kid on christmas and he moaned lightly, so quiet I could barely hear it. When my cock finally came out of its confines and pushed into the chilly air of the bar, it was a sweet relief.

He looked up at me then again, stuck his tongue out, and just barely pressed his tongue against my piss slit. I groaned and almost fell to the ground. His other arm came up to my hip to trap me in place against the wall when he felt my grip slipping. Then he took me completely in his mouth. He got about half way down before he backed up and continued. I could tell he was kind of new to this, but with his eyes staring at me, I was completely lost in waves of lust crashing over me.

His hot mouth continued to bob up and down my cock, and he got more and more into it the longer he did it. His tongue started darting around and hitting my glans making me moan around his hand each time. He got about three quarters of the way down at one point before he had to back off. My hands hung loosely into his hair when he got that far, wanting to pull him in all the way down but knowing he was not ready for that. He seemed to enjoy the feeling of my fingers in his hair, and bobbed even quicker. Then he popped his head off and would lick up and down my cock on different sides like it was an ice cream cone. Then back to the hot wet comfort of his mouth thrusting on my cock.

At this point, my mind was a blank haze of lust. I knew I was getting to that point of no return, and I was desperate to make this last as long as possible. When I saw him begin to seriously concentrate on my cock, I moved my mouth out from under his hand as much as I could and wrapped my lips around his middle finger, bobbing up and down and flicking my tongue along it. He groaned while pushing his mouth down my cock when I did that, and that was it for me.

I groaned around his finger, and strengthened my hands in his hair trying to push him off. He seemed to take no notice, contentedly keeping me as deep in his mouth as he could, pushing up and down quickly on my dick, never once letting it get more than halfway out of this mouth. I came about five seconds later, and his eyes shut as he drank me down. He seemed to contentedly suck the cum out of me as I spasmed into him. I shot almost seven times into him, more than I ever had with Logan.

He continued to tongue at my cock after it was over, until I wrapped my hands around his armpits and motioned for him to move upwards. I met his mouth in a soul searing kiss, and he pushed some of my cum into my mouth. We snowballed for a bit, trading it languidly as my hand rested slightly on the bulge in his jeans. Then, I slowly unzipped them down, and my knees dropped with my hand. I was eye level with his crotch for the second time that evening, and this time I was going to make it last.

He had on a dark gray pair of boxer briefs, that i slid under his dick, not even fully taking them off. His cock popped out and swung up to his belly, and god what a cock it was.

It was about 9 inches of solid meat. His cock had a slight upward curve, as if it was beckoning me to take a closer look. It was a solid thickness, enough to pleasure but not to much to handle. It was beautiful and fit him perfectly.

"Fuck babe please."

I had completely forgot the man connected to this gorgeous dick, and I trailed my eyes back up to his. His hands wove into my hair and pulled slightly as his hips arched forwards, and his dick brushed my lips lightly. He was staring at me longingly, begging for me to suck him off.

Awesome

I opened my mouth wide, and took him about two thirds of the way instantly. On the way up, my tongue dragged on the vein on the bottom of his cock, and he tightened his hands into my hair and pulled just slightly. I groaned around him, diving back for more. I filled my mouth with saliva, trying to make this the hottest blowjob he had ever had. I bobbed up and down as much as I could, then popped out

I ran my tongue down to his balls, and began sucking one into my mouth, I heard his head hit the wall as a torturous groan ripped out of him. If his hands weren't pushing my face closer, I would swear he was in pain.

I played with his balls for a little bit, trying to get them as sloppy and to make him as turned on as possible. Then I moved my face back up to his cock, and took him back into my mouth. When I got to my throat, I swallowed around his head, and I felt my lips hit his pubic bone. My throat massaged his dick as I used my throat muscles around him.

"Gabe I'm gonna cum right now if you don't stop."

I didn't stop.

I felt the first splash hit the back of my throat as his hands tore at my scalp. It would've probably hurt if I hadn't been so turned on. I pulled off a little bit, wanting to taste him. He tasted salty and bitter, with almost the slight flavor of beer. He came bucket loads, more than I had ever swallowed. Everytime I thought that it was over, I felt more crest in his dick and spill in my mouth.

I saved a little bit in my cheek, and when I felt the last few spurts stop I pulled off and reached up for him. His neck came down to me as I shared what he had given me. We made out for a little bit till we both heard the back door open. That creak threw me back into reality again.

Oh fuck. I had just had sex with a stranger. I barely knew this man, all I knew was he ran a pretty great bar and gave pretty great head. And fuck, I was still kind of dating Logan. This was not a good situation.

I pulled out of his grip, sliding my way along the wall and slipping my pants up to cover my now only semi hard cock. I found my shirt on the dark floor and put it on, then looked back up at Wes.

He looked forlorn, the bubble of lust we had built around ourselves popping for him as well. I didn't like that look at all.

"Hey, give me your phone."

He looked perplexed at my request, but handed it out of his back pocket, then realized his spit slick cock was still hanging out for the world to see. He stuffed himself back into his underwear and zipped back up. What a sad sight to see disappear.

I called my number on his phone, and then handed it back to him.

"I just called myself on your phone, so your most recent number you've called is me. Text me if you ever want to see me again, and if not that's ok. I have to leave though, I have class in the morning and I was supposed to be back in bed before midnight."

He seemed to be a little happier now, his eyes breaking out of their somber shadow as he listened. I turned around and began to leave out the back door until I heard him shout.

"Gabe wait!"

I spun around and his arm was around my waist and his tongue was in my mouth.This kiss felt like a promise to me, thought I didn't know what he was promising me.

"I'll text you."

His lips said it better than he could, so I already knew that he would. I grinned up at him as his honey eyes sparkled at me. I responded, "Can't wait." and walked out of the bar.

12