All Comments on 'Waking Her Submission'

by Tech_Director

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

More please and fast, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good, but I think it lacked a bildup

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

When is she cumming back into the room

Tech_DirectorTech_Directoralmost 9 years agoAuthor
It Continues

Part Two has been submitted and should be up soon.

tabbymidnitetabbymidnitealmost 9 years ago
Very erotic

Cannot wait for the next part. So very arousing to me to read. Thought you wrote the characters well. See what happens in the next wave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Wanna Be Dom?

This BDSM story lacks BASIC important BDSM rules:

1. Most important is SAFETY !!....THIS ,wanna be Dom never assigned a "SAFE WORD" to his submissive, when she reaches her limits. This is called respect, since a submissive is truly God's gift to you for your pleasure, entertainment & comfort.

2. Wanna be Dom's should NEVER - EVER LEAVE a submissive tied up UNATTENDED!...UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ! DO YOU GET IT??

3. Real Doms not only interrogate the submissive's partners but also learn any health limitations, required medications, physical, mental and trauma limitations.

4. Is this getting very boring?...hmm...maybe you should learn what is a real Dom?

5. Your submissive received less than 24 hours of required BDSM training and still performed as a near perfect trusting submissive.

6. Your submissive in short order consulted BDSM internet, so she could please you by addressing you as "MASTER". WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COMPLIMENT!

7. Maybe you should soon learn BDSM BASICS?..for your own safety & others.

Ottawa_man37Ottawa_man37over 8 years ago
Awesome!

I don't know what the person commenting about a safe word is going on about: this is fantasy, and it's hot!

I think Shawna should have sucked him off before, but there's always next time!

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
I couldn't stop chuckling

The story itself was alright, but I couldn't stop laughing to myself over the use of "Chere" by the protagonist. I remember when I was younger, about college age, sitting in a room at a party while some poor guy got told his Cajun accent made him sound like an imbecile. He was a bit disheartened when the girls told him, not only was it not sexy, it was one step above an Alabama "twang" with how silly he sounded. He fought so hard to ditch that accent over the next year.

So now I'm reading a story where the protagonist tacks "chere" onto the end of every sentence and I'm sure it's supposed to be exotic and seductive, but all I can think of is that poor cajun bastard being told "that's the accent from a joke about inbreeding." Poor guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lol @ Dom intuition, what a load of incel wanna be shit. I skimmed a few more sentences and had to laugh. What an unbelievable story. Not only that, but nurses have enough sass to put that patient in his place real quick. Good grief.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous