All Comments on 'Waking Nightmares Ch. 01'

by Agera_R

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 7 years ago
An interesting start

I can understand why Ryan would tell Allison's parents that it was a "friend" who had the anxiety disorder, but he needed to tell Allison that he was the one who had the problem; that would have been the way to give her more hope. I guess that he will, in later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting and daring

I enjoyed this story just as much as your other one even before it took that turn for a more serious theme. It's not very often that you encounter a story dealing with such troubling experiences. While his approach is full of good intent I believe he's not telling the complete truth, his "friend" is probably himself and his own struggle with anxieties. He might want to come clear on that later on.

What interests me most is where her sister in all of this? No-one mentioned or seen her, so I'm having a bad feeling she might have something sinister to do with Alisons condition. And the MC falling for her sis and shunting it at the same time doesn't bode well.

Anyhow, enjoyed it both for the story and the problems it adresses.

5*

GrobnarGrobnarover 7 years ago
Interesting

I do like your setup. Yes, it may be that he was the friend, though not coming out and saying it may hurt things down the road.

I look forward to more of this. It has a Silver Linings playbook feel to it.

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmover 7 years ago
On the spectrum

I learn that the varying degrees of Autism are described as a Spectum. It seems to me that both Ryan and Allison are on it, though to much varying degree.

I don't know if one sufferer can help another

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really Enjoyed It

Looks like I have another excellent series to enjoy. I hope this new series doesn't distract you from finishing Birthday Girl as you left us with a cliffhanger. Really like your work. Thank you.

Richie4110Richie4110over 7 years ago
Intriguing

A compelling story. If this is the first chapter of a novel I would read it straight through.

Looking forward to the rest of the story. Hopefully both will become better with time.

Thanks.

fireman527fireman527over 7 years ago
Great Start

Great start - looking forward to reading more of your story!

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 7 years ago
You got me hooked...

This story is in a category that I don't usually read, but for some reason the title intrigued me.

And I am quite glad that I did read it, you have me invested in these characters already and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

5/5

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Very Interesting Start****

Looking forward to future chapters Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Waiting for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awaiting answers

So far so good. I don't see why Mom didn't volunteer, nor Ryann ask about the younger daughter. Also appears Ryan was his own "friend". Please answer these in chapter 2.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I understand why he held back telling them who his friend was/is

It is as hard for him as for them.

I am looking forward to - hope

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaabout 2 years ago

Another incomplete story. It is too bad Literica allows incomplete stories to be published. I have started many great stories here, only to discover the story is unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous