All Comments on 'Waking Nightmares Ch. 02'

by Agera_R

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
quigs74quigs74over 7 years ago
beautiful

a great story on a taboo subject.... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it up

I loved this just as much as I loved the first one, it speaks from and to the heart. The slow but purposeful approach is paying off in both Allison finally making progress and the story gaining momentum. Him opening up to her and allowing her to come to conclusion that he's speaking fro experience was the best part, establishing trust was the single most important turning point of this chapter.

I was wondering about Hailey and her part - I have a nagging feeling that she somewhat responsible (or at least feels that way) for Allisons condition and has even greater trust issues. Guess the future parts will tell the whole story about her.

Again 5* and keeping expectations high :)

DragonlightoneDragonlightoneover 7 years ago
Hooray!

At last! Here is a story about relationships that make you think. I am an avid and obsessive reader, well . . . I am on this site slumming *chuckles. There are only a handful of decent writers on Lit that engage me. Keep going, you may well join them. Excellent so far.

frazodfrazodover 7 years ago
Yep great stuff

Hope you can find time to write more often. I had to re-read Chapter 1 since it had been almost two months.

I can only echo what the other folks have said. This is not a light hearted fantasy, but it does "speak" to me.

Thanks!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
progress

and hope

are good indicators.

I'll watch for Ch. 03

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stuff. Don't stop

Not much more to say. Thank you.

JMarston168JMarston168over 7 years ago
Thank you

for continuing this story! I was afraid you may have dropped it. I've read a lot of stories on this site, some great, many not so great, but this one's the one that's finally gotten me to create an account so I can give it some deserving praise. The characters are enthralling; the story holds much promise. I look forward to reading the rest of it and anything else you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chapter

I hope U don't miss the next chapter amongst the flotsam....

Grim537Grim537over 7 years ago
Great Story!

Unusual subject matter, but that's part of what makes it stand out from the crowd. I hope to see a new update soon, because the story has lots of promise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fortunately, I started with the first chapter. Very neat story line that is easy to assimilate having once had the malady. Thank you for the gentle handling of a very touchy reality for some. Truly enjoyed and graded with two 5's. Thank you very much.

jntiques

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Good Story****

Great piece of writing about an important subject. Thank for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
has promise

Interesting subject matter, and very good characters. Obviously a labour of love for you I feel. I just hope its not dragged out for too long, as several chapters going over the same thing could get tiresome. But had me hooked so far.

P.s please don't forget your other story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well written.

But the site is called literotica, the clue is in the name.

There may be a plan to turn this into a romantic story but so far it has been 2 chapters of utter misery.

If i read this on another story site then I would give it top marks but here the first 2 chapters get a 3* rating from me.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Sometimes, the best things in life are worth waiting for...as the old adage goes!

Like the tenor of your story...the way you are handling the complexities of the human psyche. I look forward to reading on as they get closer...and see what you do with her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story buttttt

I love the story and the idea of it. Sometimes, I felt like it got cheesy or awkward. I would try to work on those parts. However, I liked the second half of this story more than anything. Great job! Upload more!!

sber56sber56over 7 years ago

Looking forward to reading the next chapter!

McMahonSMcMahonSabout 7 years ago
Great, so far

Developing into a great little tale but PLEASE don't tempt FTDS by keeping us all waiting for the rest of it.

ChrisrovChrisrovabout 7 years ago
What now I've two stories to look forward to...

Well you have drawn me in I'm looking forward to more of both your stories....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved it

Looking forward for some more....please continue the story

rickydean56rickydean56almost 7 years ago
Pissed

2 stories!!!! I was pissed you didn't finish the first story so I started this one hoping they somehow went together and now you stopped! That's just rude! Even if it's just a quick chapter give me an ending. I would hate to have to torture you with a paintball gun. It hurts I promise you.

To all writers; finish your stories before you post. If the story isn't finished I for one will stop reading anything else you write and I'll haunt your dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good job, keep it coming.

If you are still out there, give this another chapter. Nice story and everyone wants to see both characters healed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A special story

I hope you can finish this story. The story is special and the characters are special.

RolwageRolwageover 6 years ago
Please finish this.

This story really grabbed my attention. It's well written and of a subject most of us are either aware of or have experienced ourselves to some degree. Add to that the tension and expectation of the two sisters (this is literotica after all) and I can't wait to see how it all pans out. Please, please finish this story. You have set an amazing foundation and left so much promise in Chapter 2 that I can barely contain my enthusiasm to read more.

Thank you for this tale. It has been mesmerising so far, but tantalising in the extreme.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star for stopping it there....

1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! stars for

pissing of the asshole of LIT! dear annony, the mental reatrds of LIT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I gave you 5 stars on this one as well.

Your story touches seriously on something that is not discussed very often in an informal and understandable setting. I have had minor shyness issues all my life and you point out to us as common people that anxiety is normal to a greater or lesser degree and the solution is within ourselves. At 73, I am trying to be a gentler, more understanding person. I really hope you continue this story because you may be helping thousands of people understand themselves and others. I think you are a great writer, much better than the wham, bam writing that is so full of wrong spelling, word choice, mixing of tenses and improper punctuation that is all too common on this site. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not yet

Way too typical of a lot of writers on this site, either don't have the guts or ability to finish what would be a great story. I'll give you the 5 stars when you finish it, not before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent start

I really like this story. Plenty to keep the reader hooked. I sincerely hope that you finish it

MaZeWMaZeWover 5 years ago

Really sad that this does not continue. It could have been great.

And considering this was the last entry the author made in 2 years. I don't have much hope of it ever being finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Promising

Great characterisation, interesting plot, but utterly frustrating with the lack of a conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous